Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 5. (Read 4648 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
That is a great achievement there and I wish I knew about bounty right from time maybe I would have made a lot from it by now. I only got to know about bounty when the market has tumbled. Now adays tokens sell below ico price once they get listed and at the end rewards from bounty are nothing substantial.
Activity: 89
August 02, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
In my opinion, this is the best way to earn money for beginners.Everything is very clear and there are never any problems with getting the tokens we need the main thing to choose a project
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 11:35:13 AM
Its systematic whether you got any advantage moving so you authorization a acumen belletristic vastness, however I guess it’s and becoming to clasp any charity campaign sagely that buoy remuneration you any comes application your dear bit & attempt replacing that campaign however don’t clasp headlong whereas any bit any projects didn’t reaches level soft cap & never fruitful.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
extremely pleasant experience,good startup since you have earned an average tokens contrast with me which I didnt get my first abundance tokens ,on the grounds that the administrator is so covetous and he didnt convey the tokens.That is the reason from that day I am not joining any of his activities since I trusted eager individuals will dependably be ravenous whatever happensThat is an exceptionally decent ordeal, I wish my bounties will give me a considerable measure of benefits like yours in light of the fact that none of these crusades which I have joined paid as of now,the bearish pattern may be the motivation behind why theres a great deal of deferrals in the market ICOs are coming up short on account of these long bearish months from what I have understanding there are less ICOs succeed today contrast with last year's.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
I've had some results, and they have been ok for the minimal work that has been done. But the last 10 bounties or so that I've been working on have not paid out.  So I'm just wondering what's really going on with some of these projects.  I'm still waiting for some of them to pay out, but it's hard to continue when there are so many projects that haven't paid out.
Activity: 37
July 28, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
Your experience really motivates me to carry on. Even though my first token received from one bounty campaign that was expected to make me hit some ETH But the token was dumped on the exchange market, but that wouldn't stop me from participating in others.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
Bounties is a good way to earn for newcomers in cryptocurrencies. But for more money it is necessary to find any other tool of making coins. For example mining is good option. It need some investments in equipment but after you will get steady income.
Activity: 112
June 30, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
Yes, you vibirali good projects and it's great sorry that there is no statistics on all the bounty companies and counting the average payment,I think it will be very small.
Activity: 69
June 30, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
I think that patience is the most important thing to do. Just like these tasks you are working on, it takes a lot of time and energy to complete. I admire your attitude to doing things. In fact, every matter can be well done as long as we earnestly do it. Whether in the encrypted world or in the real world.
Activity: 74
June 30, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
I really enjoyed participating in Bounty! It makes a lot of opportunities for me to earn, learn and grow! I can't imagine that there's is a kind of thing like this. Supporting those projects using Social media and others in order for them to help as well is one of the best. So I'll keep on participating and give my support with Bounty!
Activity: 229
June 29, 2018, 10:12:35 PM
My bounty experience was varied theres a good and bad situation sometimes I got scams or the project was fail..i understands cuz it depends on how i choose the  projects but i never give up i just keep joining cuz  i believe some campaign or projects are good and trusted so when i got a reward im very happy.. dont loss hope.. because patient is the key of success..
Activity: 176
June 29, 2018, 03:22:40 PM
You're doing fine! Achieved excellent results. I am learning. Your experience has helped me to measure, I will go further.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 09:30:27 AM
I'm happy for you dude. I'm new here at BitcoinTalk and I'm inspired to your dedication to participate on many bounty, like me I'm student also in the philippines, I participated on more bounty campaign to earn more, the more bounty campaign, the more chance to win. I hope someday i'm the next in line to you Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:23:10 AM
My bounty experience is really memorable. I learned is the best part. I had open up my mind to crypto. I earn money. It is really a great help in me. It is challenging. Sometimes happy and sometime sad.
Activity: 420
June 29, 2018, 06:49:34 AM
The companies selected by the author brought good incomes to the participants of bounty. Now it is increasingly difficult to find a worthy project that will pay well for the work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
Bounty is definitely real and has a lot of potential income. It just happen that people are abusing it in this forum and admins are trying to minimize it. Ranking is now getting harder and earning would be minimal.

My first bounty experience isn’t that good. Though it was a successful campaign I haven’t receive my bounty rewards yet.  It’s be months but still hoping. Now I’m currently holding my  second bounty rewards due to price dump.
Activity: 97
June 29, 2018, 06:07:56 AM
Great start bro hope your good experience will also come on me. This is my first signature and hoping to be paid and the value will be worth it. Well I believe in my research to be exact what im expected for the project. More weeks to go before I feel to complete a bounty campaign.
Activity: 147
June 29, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.
Wow how you got hacked? Because i think its really hard Huh
That is really a bad experience, I wish this never happen to me. This is my first time to join bounty campaign. I am now doing my best to contribute quality posts, and since thia is my first time in a campaign hopefully this will turn out good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
I was lucky enough to get to know and be able to work on the bounty of this great thing. many out there who do not know the potential of this bounty and will be working with small results. for my experience up to now very satisfactory. Although too have experienced a scam the other result is large enough to be felt.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 02:53:01 AM
Indeed great earnings, In my first try in bounty I have never doubted it even once, And have started in earning BTC and not token in the Forum, But when I have stumble upon the bounty campaign I have realize the potential it can give to me by just engaging with it you can earn different kinds of token and without investing to them and by means of participating, supporting, and advertising their ICO this can sure accumulate a lot of earning in the future while hodling that earn token of yours, But stay alert as well because there are some bounty that are only scam and sometimes campaign manager would run with the payments.

yeah I agree that some bounty manager will run after the ICO are finish,due to when the first time to join of bounty campaing I'm so sad because almost 4 months promote thier project but nothing to earned,becuase for this case,so that Imust realize that even join in bounty campaing still are risk?
Pages:
Jump to: