Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 7. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Have you heard something about Welltrado bounty campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
I think I have good experience in bounty because I have fall in failing ICO and scam ICO, and I have get payment too from bounty, because my purpose to join bounty is too give another income beside my main job, and it really helps my financial problem so I can save more money or daily needs
Activity: 158
June 22, 2018, 12:10:55 PM
I'm happy for you. I hope I can even make some money. So far I have very few coins. Bounty campaigns pay little.
Activity: 82
June 22, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
I am new to bounty and I have not made any single money so far but I am hopeful. I am doing my first signature bounty and I am hoping I will earn from it.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
👇👇👇👇👇👇

Thanks!  Smiley

My bounty experiences are never be the same as the othe because they are really unpredictable some are scams some are fails but some are really worth it. Like the campaign that I've joined last time and with that campaign I receive more or pess a thousand us dollars and that is a huge money in our xountry. But of course there are some instances that the payment are low the exchanger are bad and they are acam at all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

👇👇👇👇👇👇

Thanks!  Smiley

This testimonial should be shared to all. I have friends who do not believe in bounties and except they make investments and so they complain of not having the money to venture into cryptocurrency arena. But I am a witness to your claim from my experience. Crypto is here, it is the future and the future is now.

Newbies reading this should know that success in Crypto bounty doesn't happen overnight you will need persistence and consistency. Times aren't the same and so don't expect same result at equal time frame. This is to encourage you to get involved in bounties
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
I joined the cryptocurrency world at the beginning of this year, i jump into bounty campaign as a newbie and inexperience  and my first bounty experience was so horrible because i never did any research  on the projects  that i took part in their campaign, i never even tried to read their white paper, also could not even be able to know which bounties that are legit or scam. After about 2-3 months of participating in so many of those campaign, most of them turned to be scam project, it was so frustrating that i never wanted to continue in bounty campaign but 2 out of the tens of project i campaigned for rewarded me with token and it was very huge, so that encourage me to continue but not to just jump into projects but to do less of good project than more of scam project without reward. Therefore  in choosing a project, i must  research on the project, team, their vision and mission also read their white paper to know more about it to avoid waste of my precious time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
Many people will find it useful. I hope they will understand the meaning and will continue to develop
Activity: 110
June 22, 2018, 05:23:07 AM
Yes, I am in awe of you, I think it's the result of your hard work. I also get a gift from the results follows a bounty for 2 months, but the results I can not much. But I am happy because this is also a result of my own work. Hopefully, it could pump up my spirit to improve my work again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 11:54:55 AM
Personally, I can talk about a fairly successful first experience with bounty. Yes, I had to study the information about the project and its requirements, but the result was the promised reward.
Activity: 175
June 21, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
at first I don't like bounty it's very difficult for me but when I learn how to work bounty campaign now its very easy I started bounty April month and i most like signature campaign it is very easy earn more token
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 21, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
My bounty experience is about a year already. I've started around the last week of the July 2017. Since that time I participated mostly in twitter bounty campaigns, after some months I discovered that signature campaigns are more profitable that twitter is. I've started to work on both. Right now I am working mostly with signature bounties, Twitter account has already 3k subscribers, so I am using it just for social posting in crypto or for airdrops.
June 21, 2018, 09:25:14 AM
Excellent results. My compliments.

To choose good bounties to get involved in, I usually look at the project and see if:

1. it fits my needs for bounty-related aspects;
2. the project is good and will have success.

Looking at the project as a whole and at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
June 21, 2018, 09:13:17 AM
Excellent result. Today it's hard to find a good crypto project, it's even harder to find a good bounty company! And it's hardest to find good managers who lead this bounty company.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
June 21, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
when i start participating bounty project was good, most of all projects are successful. Every projects gives a profitable income if you exchange in the market. But these years bounty projects most of them are scam, i don't know what happen to bounty campaigns and their developer.

I guess it's part of the current crypto landscape since it's unregulated. I have 50/50 average on bounties - 50% didn't pay or didn't reach market, 50% did pay.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 11:26:25 PM
when i start participating bounty project was good, most of all projects are successful. Every projects gives a profitable income if you exchange in the market. But these years bounty projects most of them are scam, i don't know what happen to bounty campaigns and their developer.
Activity: 149
June 20, 2018, 11:21:09 PM
Wow good luck bro. my bad luck when i participated a new bounty program after realse i saw that this bounty manager and the project going to ban their project so its bad luck for me.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 11:20:02 PM
Very amazing.
You managed to get very large Bounty results.
What are your tricks and strategies for doing Bounty?
I want to know your strategy to get a lot of tokens.
I have been following Bounty program but not as many as you, I am still trying to get more token results.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
June 20, 2018, 11:19:07 PM
Well done on your profit. But i dont think that we can saw a bounty project that will profit like that because there's so many competitive right now and some of the projects won't work anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: