Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 9. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:51:03 PM
Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make.
I am not to sure how to sieve the good ones from the bad ones.A rule f the thumb maybe never to participate in any bounty you do not feel confident enough or haven't research enough to put your own money.
i think that the skillnof distunguishing the good bounties from the bad ones comes with the time, so i think that you need to train a lot
June 17, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
thank you very much for your infornation, ajd o want to try it as soon as i will have a chance. And i wish you luck with all ypur bsginnings
June 17, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make.
I am not to sure how to sieve the good ones from the bad ones.A rule f the thumb maybe never to participate in any bounty you do not feel confident enough or haven't research enough to put your own money.
June 17, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
This is really encouraging,that means if we do not hve enough cash for investment,we can raise them by promoting projects with bounties.It may take some time,the reward is nice.
Activity: 56
June 17, 2018, 05:38:00 PM
Well my bounty experience  is good till now. I am new to this bounty campaign and i think bounty is good option for unemployed also.
i was not a bounty campaign lover, i am now quite cold about them. but i must admit they can be really iseful at some situations
Activity: 56
June 17, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!
JOIN IN MY TELEGRAM WHERE I WILL SHARE BEST BOUNTY PROJECTS!!:
👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/shaman11bounty
https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
do not worry, your english is very understandable and I want to thank you for the things you have told me, i will take them into considerstion
copper member
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
Well my bounty experience  is good till now. I am new to this bounty campaign and i think bounty is good option for unemployed also.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 05:25:02 PM
My first experience was not very i got aver low return and i was not happy about it but with time i started to get good enough returns because this time i understood the rules very well and i kept by the rules right now my returns are getting higher.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 17, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
To be honest, most bounty campaigns nowadays last far too long. I remember when they used to last 1.5-2 months max. Now it seems like 2 months is the minimum.
Activity: 107
June 17, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
In the fall, I invested in 2 ICO. I read about them and decided to invest. As a result, both coins went to the market, but their value has practically not increased. But I do not want to sell them. I hope that they will grow up  Wink
Activity: 13
June 17, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's great to see that crypto can help people.
Attending to the low minimum wages in your country you are exceling in crypto!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
June 16, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
My experience with bounty and airdrops was great.             
Of course it's real and legit. Here is a bounty program I'm participating in now, solid project what do you think?
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 16, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
Not have a bounty experience, gladly waiting for one but I have a friend who received $3000 a week ago and that is about 10 times the basic salary here.

Wow that's really big especially for the first timer and it's a relief for someone who just have a small income. Well how I wish I could also have that amount but I think unfortunately profitable bounty are getting rare everyday that's why I'm being cautious in every bounty that I'll join.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.

The first bounty campaign I joined was good. I got my bounty reward in a short period of time. The second bounty campaign, until now I am waiting. I got the reward but it is unlocked. 🙁😂😂 But it doesn't mean I am going to stop joining bounties.😊
Activity: 92
June 16, 2018, 03:40:07 AM
That is a good job! Hard work always pay. At least, the naysayers should be able to clear their doubt about bounty programs with your proof.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
Excellent result. I am sincerely happy for you, as I myself am a bounty hunter. wish you luck!
Activity: 137
June 16, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
Very good results, thanks a lot for shared results. I'm a newbie in bounty and I think it has a very good prospects. There is not a lot information in this cryptocurrency sector and I think bounty sector will grow up during this year.
Activity: 117
June 16, 2018, 03:20:56 AM
That is a lot of earning that you have earned, I have joined and working for bounty and I haven't received much from them. I have waited for months and the price haven't raised yet.
Activity: 94
June 16, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
This is my first experience of joining bounty campaigns. I am excited about it and hoping that I will have good results. Since I want to try how this bounty campaign works so I can get more knowledge about it and know how to spend my time wisely. I'm very satisfied with what I am doing since I get to know something while earning.
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
Cool results, I recently joined in bounty campaigns so I am just waiting for my first reward for now. The first time I heard that my friend earns money just by doing campaigns I was curious how does it works. I started to ask that person then I tried it. At first I was hesitant because I really don't know how it works. But as time goes by, I am getting excited about bounty campaigns. Using time my time in bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: