Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 13. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:42:05 AM
Good job there, It's always nice to see new people joining to share their success story. Welcome on board and spread the words.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
June 05, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
I participated in various bounty, and various advertising campaigns. For myself, I understood the main idea, good projects limit the number of participants by a certain number. This is given so that the total profit of the newcomers was solid, and where there are no restrictions, dozens are becoming the result, but it may be a couple of hundred dollars a month.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 05:32:54 AM
You have achieved some remarkable success in this. congratulation to you,all your hard works and efforts will paid off.
 On my first bounty campaign experience , I have earned some tokens and I'll wait for the results later .Hopefully I'll earn from my hard works and efforts like you.
Activity: 98
June 05, 2018, 05:24:03 AM
Always considered bounty programs to be an effective way to earn money. I have a lot of experience in this direction, although every time I have to conduct a thorough analysis of the project to avoid mistakes and fraud. Smiley
Activity: 434
June 04, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
I congratulate you on your very good results.  I started out like you did. The first three months worked on twenty-four hours a day. And when I started to lose hope I got my first big income-two and a half thousand dollars, I was happy! Now I am engaged in bounty seriously and much. I think the most important thing is not to relax, to work honestly and to do everything wisely.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!

You earned 2500$ in one bounty campaign, or in many? If in one, than 2500$ for social media it is a great result, I would like to now what bounty it was? Just for interest, I like to gather information about great bounty companions, hope that I will manage to take part in such some day Smiley

in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur,

What country are you from? Smiley Because in my country minimum salary is about 146 dollars, so 240 eur per month it is still not bad Smiley

It is possible to find a bounty program that pays that well, although kind of difficult. You want to find one that doesn't have a lot of participants but is also popular and sells out quickly

mostly it's about finding the bounty program for the project that really delivers. That will allow for the prices to be high in long run, not only to allow you dumping well after the bounty ends..
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
June 02, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
A good example and motivation for beginners who are just starting to pose this amazing cryptoworld. The main thing is to try not to participate in any shit. If you do not believe in the project, drain the first exit is not an exchange. And then the price can fall dramatically.
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
Such a positive experience of participation in the Bounty is unfortunately not so common. I think that this example is the exception to the rule, In reality, it is often not so good.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 02, 2018, 01:58:27 AM
Great start bro hope your good experience will also come on me. This is my first signature and hoping to be paid and the value will be worth it. Well I believe in my research to be exact what im expected for the project. More weeks to go before I feel to complete a bounty campaign
On my experience participating in the bounty campaign my rank just like your a Member and ill enough bounty rewards. And until that ill was so fun to participated some kinds of bounty so until now ill learn a lot and find a ways to earn more using bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 02, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!

You earned 2500$ in one bounty campaign, or in many? If in one, than 2500$ for social media it is a great result, I would like to now what bounty it was? Just for interest, I like to gather information about great bounty companions, hope that I will manage to take part in such some day Smiley

in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur,

What country are you from? Smiley Because in my country minimum salary is about 146 dollars, so 240 eur per month it is still not bad Smiley

It is possible to find a bounty program that pays that well, although kind of difficult. You want to find one that doesn't have a lot of participants but is also popular and sells out quickly
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 12:05:30 AM
To be honest I'm a little envious -) I have long been involved in the bounty , but mostly I get paid very little
Activity: 155
June 01, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
It impressed me, you're good . Thank you for publishing the report
Activity: 4
June 01, 2018, 11:54:16 PM
Congratulations, truly hard work really pays off. continue this doing and you can achieve your dreams. I hope this post will serve as an inspiration, to those who want to start in the crypto world.
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 01:05:40 PM
Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it
copper member
Activity: 280
June 01, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
I am also doing bounty work from last month but didn't get any earning and i don't know how to choose a good bounty and which have high payout. please help me to find the bounties.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:34:23 AM
my bounty experience is, I have difficulty fill up the form, but I'm just teaching me so I'm learning the way a bounty campaign is, and I'm happy paying my wages each week, especially to give me the our total wages.
Activity: 273
June 01, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
What a good experience you had.
As of now I had two signature campaign will  done,until now I'm not earning on it.
Thank to you bro for inspirational experience.
For now I'm not losing hope.Someday I'll be like you what a good experience in bounty hunting
Activity: 546
June 01, 2018, 07:14:38 AM
I had a horrible first experience, I mistakenly filled my private key instead of my ETH address in one of the bounties and someone got hold of it. The first bounties I participated in, I ended up losing my tokens to the thief. But I agree that one can earn a lot from bounty hunting.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
June 01, 2018, 07:11:22 AM
Why are you holding these tokens? Value is much below ico price and you could have earned more money if you have sold them after they were listed on exchange.
How long do you want to hold them, until they reach bottom?  Undecided
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 01, 2018, 07:06:43 AM
excellent result, truth! But this work has to be not for all. now the Amazix team has introduced new rules and through social networks not to earn now. On the one hand it is good, and with another many people will lose "free" tokens
Pages:
Jump to: