Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 15. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
I will share my experience with you. in order to earn big money on the bounty companies. 1) you need to use the right tools to help you quickly complete daily tasks (to whom interesting write in PM, here link cannot be published) 2) to prepare the necessary social networks Facebook, twitter and reddit youtube telegram, etc. (friends, followers) 3) it is important to have pumped an account on the forum (can buy who are interested in PM) for the Beginners it is difficult. 4) Next, choose a good bounty company, but using my tools, this issue is resolved. I have all this on my website. 5) daily perform 50-100 bounty companies on 1 computer. And as a result, after 1 month you get a steady income from $ 1000 to$ 100 000 )))) Bounty company is the best that is now!!!

Tell me what is this tool and how much time you spend on the implementation of your bounty companies ? And the question is, are you doing it on Excel? or how
May 30, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
How do we know about bounties, I mean how do you find propor ico's offering bounties and in what kind of things you need to do to get rewarded?

My friend! This is inside information. Over time, around you formed a circle of experienced professionals who like you visit the forums, samita and other presentations. Information costs money))) BUT it is WORTH IT. last week closed the bounty company, I earned $ 25,000 on Twitter, Facebook, signature, telegram, YouTube/ Is it very nice signals/
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 07:26:13 AM
I am very happy with my bounty experience. Its really very an interesting  and easy task as well as you can earn money also.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 30, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
my first bounty experience was success, at first, I dont even know what I am doing, but when my friend explained everything to me, I finally get to know what should I do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
May 30, 2018, 07:00:31 AM
I will share my experience with you. in order to earn big money on the bounty companies. 1) you need to use the right tools to help you quickly complete daily tasks (to whom interesting write in PM, here link cannot be published) 2) to prepare the necessary social networks Facebook, twitter and reddit youtube telegram, etc. (friends, followers) 3) it is important to have pumped an account on the forum (can buy who are interested in PM) for the Beginners it is difficult. 4) Next, choose a good bounty company, but using my tools, this issue is resolved. I have all this on my website. 5) daily perform 50-100 bounty companies on 1 computer. And as a result, after 1 month you get a steady income from $ 1000 to$ 100 000 )))) Bounty company is the best that is now!!!

You talk about such earnings that I have a smile on my face  ))) Tell me more about your tool. You have me intrigued!!!  And how much you have earned money over the past month.
Activity: 4
May 30, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
How do we know about bounties, I mean how do you find propor ico's offering bounties and in what kind of things you need to do to get rewarded?
May 30, 2018, 06:46:53 AM
Activity: 19
May 30, 2018, 06:28:31 AM
Initially, I had my doubts. Wasn't really into it in the beginning, I was neither here nor there.
A friend introduced me to it, and since I have committed to it, the results have been wow. I'm smiling to the banks more often than not now.
Activity: 209
Merit: 103
KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING
May 29, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!

You earned 2500$ in one bounty campaign, or in many? If in one, than 2500$ for social media it is a great result, I would like to now what bounty it was? Just for interest, I like to gather information about great bounty companions, hope that I will manage to take part in such some day Smiley

in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur,

What country are you from? Smiley Because in my country minimum salary is about 146 dollars, so 240 eur per month it is still not bad Smiley
Activity: 70
May 29, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
here my best experience to follow my first bounty campaign was unsuccessful because the manager had resigned and most of the people who participated under his management were not paid for by my hard work, but the rewards are actually good enough to cover our efforts, but if we compare it with others.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
It's a good experience and a decent result. In the bounty you can earn big money. When you participate in the bounty you improve your knowledge of the market-related crypto currency.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable
Wow, that's great. $ 2k5 for 3 months for social media. That's a great number, it brings in income every day and only works on bounty. I appreciate your experience. And that's a good example for me to keep working hard every day.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
Thanks for sharing your help to me on bounty campaigns, in the future I will be joining a bounty campaign.
Activity: 172
May 29, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
I do not have an experience in bounty because I just joined and I also do not know how much I will get later, I hope will get a big income maybe $ 1k- $ 2k because bounty that I follow is still very long maybe 3 months
Activity: 114
May 29, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
This is indeed an inspiring story that would be treasured by anyone who wants to try bounty hunting and to all bounty hunters that almost give up, disappointed and started to lose an appetite to bounty hunting because of bad experience that they had faced. I must admit, sometimes I'm losing an inner drive to do the campaign especially social media campaigns are so tiring. I have been deprived of sleep since joining bounty hunting 2 months ago. But reading this kind of successful and inspiring story keeps me motivated and focus on achieving my goals.
Activity: 104
May 29, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
This is an excellent result for three months, I think. The more that You have recently begun to participate in the bounty. Tell me, how many bounty you participated in the first three months?
Activity: 149
May 29, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
This is very good result for 3 months. You motivated me)

Unfortunately, now it is not so easy to earn. All that I do for a month is $ 100, with the fact that I spend a whole day on the bounty campaigns .
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
That is actually a good reminder for everyone planning to join Bounty Campaigns. It is true that it requires patience and perseverance to at least earn alternate coins because we never know what will be their future value and taking campaigns is a good way to earn a large chunk of that coin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

I myself have good experiences here in cryptocurrency, I earned good money from doing bounty campaigns, I'm glad that every bounty campaign I participated in I really got my bounty reward, never have I ever experienced being scammed by a bounty campaign. I used the money I earned from bounty campaigns to finance my needs and wants, the money I earned through bounty campaigns really helped me a lot in real life.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
Your example inspired me to take action. Now I will spend more time on the company's bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: