Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 17. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
In my opinion, this is the best way to earn money for beginners.Everything is very clear and there are never any problems with getting the tokens we need the main thing to choose a project
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
I can not say that I have sufficient positive experience in participating in bounty companies, a lot of bounty companies have not paid me a reward yet, but I've been waiting for more than a few months.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
Great results, its cool that someone can earn money in bounty over 1500$, when minimal salary in country is 250eur!
Please join honest and contribute posts enthusiastically, and before posting you should check the information of the rules carefully to avoid the code before you post.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
May 20, 2018, 01:06:45 AM
Though there are many objections and many bad reputations I want to talk about my experience.First of all,bounty is my main earning point in crypto world.I am a student and as a student I have not much time to cope with this forum continuously but I always try to maintain a regularity with this forum.That's why,I already did many bounty campaign and still doing this.This is good for me.I already earn a lot of money and I also bear my educational expenses by this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 20, 2018, 01:05:14 AM
I really enjoyed participating in Bounty! It makes a lot of opportunities for me to earn, learn and grow! I can't imagine that there's is a kind of thing like this. Supporting those projects using Social media and others in order for them to help as well is one of the best. So I'll keep on participating and give my support with Bounty!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
May 20, 2018, 12:54:46 AM
I'M PRETTY SURE MY FIRST BOUNTY WAS A SCAM I WAS IN ALMOST 4 MONTHS, THEY SHUT DOWN THE WEBSITE AND NOW NOT ANSWERING IT'S ABOUT DISTRIBUTION TIME, I'M JUST HOPING THE MAKE IT RIGHT, BUT CONGRATS ANYWAYS!!!
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
Congratulations on your hard work, I'm sure the result will not lie to your hard work, as long as it has the will to keep learning and more active in understanding the world of crypto, and of course while learning we can follow some of the gifts contained in this forum, of course we must can choose the gift, whether it has good potential and success.
Activity: 30
May 20, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
Bounty hunting doesnt need any amount or investments compare to mining and in bounties you will only risk your time and effort which is better than losing your money in trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 19, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
It's so enthusiastic when u see the growing portofolio everyday Cheesy I know, I know. But no one knows what's gonna be tomorrow and market reacts fast, unfortunately...
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 11:32:09 AM
Happy that you got some amazing results but then not all bounty is real or has the same value. I have seen people working hard for the bounty and then end of the day either the project scams out or the value of the token hits the ground. Either way I am supportive when it comes to bounty for there is nothing to lose except time if it doesn't work out. For some might say time is money and I agree 100%. All I can say is we need to be careful while selecting the bounty we are working for.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
Bounty campaigns are not for the lazy people. It requires very hard work and continuous dedication. It might be an easier way to earn cryptocurrency but it certainly isn’t a lazy way to earn. I also think being interested in the project you pick goes a long way to help ease the stress of the hectic work.
Activity: 392
May 19, 2018, 07:17:19 AM
The very essence of bounty began to be reduced to spam, not real promotion of the project, and it becomes not interesting to participate, I now study more projects and participate only in those in which I would myself! Promote the full starting with social networks and ending with YouTube and signed!
Activity: 58
May 19, 2018, 07:06:37 AM
Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
Activity: 36
May 19, 2018, 02:59:55 AM
The first time I joined my bounty just to participate in their bounty. I do not know which one is a scam. But I still go there. When I was very much involved bounty.
Activity: 33
May 18, 2018, 11:12:10 PM
I see potential earnings and at least ask for advises when choosing the project to support and who's bounty manager has a high success project and a good payer as well.
Activity: 11
May 18, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
That's great result.  I started out with airdrop and filling a tone of forms and doing some task with less payments.  But bounties are the best.  Nice work.
Activity: 18
May 18, 2018, 06:04:43 AM
I am new to bounty and I have not made any single money so far but I am hopeful. I am doing my first signature bounty and I am hoping I will earn from it.
Activity: 85
May 17, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
It's always good to let curiosity guide us. Your curiosity of looking for ways to earn without investing has brought you good tidings with profitable income. Keep up the bounty hunt and in no time, you would've made much from it. Persistence pays.
Activity: 546
May 17, 2018, 05:58:42 AM
my bounty experience is very good because before join this work i am a job employee or depends upon the salary for living but when my friend refer me for doing this work i join bounties and i observe that this is a very good work for part time with job for earn income.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 05:38:49 AM
It is nice to read about your experience in bounty and I hope I will make some ton of money like you did. I am new to bounty and I have not earn anything yet on bounty and seeing story like yours motivates me to keep on working hard.
Pages:
Jump to: