Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 18. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
It's a good result. If you continue and gain experience, earnings will only grow. In addition, if the market returns, revenues will be much more.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 05:13:59 AM
I joined the signature and I also don't have an experience here but I hope that I will end up like you after completing some work on bounty that I am currently following
Activity: 92
May 17, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
I'm looking forward to my first experience. Hopefully, it would be a great one. Based on my observations on different threads here, most are saying that if there are scam bounties, they are very rare, unlike in airdrops. These days, the one that still has a high trust rating are bounty projects.
Activity: 39
May 16, 2018, 08:33:39 PM
Being a beginner, my bounty experience is not so good because I experienced bounty campaigns that are scams and I’ve been joining 2 bounty campaigns that are scams but I still do participating in any bounty campaigns cause i don’t lose hope. Lips sealed
Activity: 117
May 16, 2018, 08:05:50 AM
My very first bounty experience was not good because we were not able to get our salary or in short it is a scam campaign. Its disappointing but I think its part of it so need to move on and keep pushing and do my best in order to be productive and not a victim of a scam project anymore.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
May 16, 2018, 08:00:15 AM
Thanks for sharing
You welcome, hope it give you motivation to start do bounty more active)
usually it gives nothing, just personally in itself will do from now on more carefully and to choose a bounty with taste and climate.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 07:58:04 AM
I congratulate you on the advent of additional income. Unfortunately, lately all my bounty revenues have fallen dramatically, and this happened not only because of the general fall in the market, due to a large influx of new participants, which reduces the income of each participant.
Lately, there has been a large number of multi-accounts, which also reduces the profitability of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 04:48:28 AM
Bounty Campagin:
1. Look at the management of the company's bounty
2. Check the website and the platform itself
3. Read their whitepaper
4. Jon the telegram

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 16, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
Welltrado is offering bounty campaign.
Everyone is more than welcome to join.
I will check thank you!
It is a famous ICO now, good reviews, but product is not unique.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 16, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
My bonus experience is that I follow the rules set by the campaign. I monitor and update my spreadsheet regularly and continually to correct errors and complete better. I searched for good and useful topics to get involved, helping my knowledge to be expanded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 04:04:53 AM
This is my first bounty campaign and based on the spreadsheet I got stakes so I am positive that I will earn tokens even though the bounty is not yet over but it is already on the second month so maybe the end is near and I can earn my first bounty reward. I am so excited for it.  After this campaign I will continue doing bounty campaign and hoping to earn more for myself and my family because I want to give them all the enjoyment in life.  I will be doing bounty campaign because I need the rewards and I enjoyed it.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
Welltrado is offering bounty campaign.
Everyone is more than welcome to join.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 03:59:52 AM
This is my first bounty campaign and based on the spreadsheet I got stakes so I am positive that I will earn tokens even though the bounty is not yet over but it is already on the second month so maybe the end is near and I can earn my first bounty reward. I am so excited for it.  After this campaign I will continue doing bounty campaign and hoping to earn more for myself and my family because I want to give them all the enjoyment in life.  I will be doing bounty campaign because I need the rewards and I enjoyed it.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 03:58:19 AM
My bounty experienced was feel amazing, curiosity, glad and happy thats what i felt when i was first time joining bounty program. I'll amaze because the job is so good and better. Curiosity because i don't know and i can't understand what is bitcoin and how it works. Glad and happy because i'll find this wonderful job.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 16, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
I guess I do not have that much experience. This is so amazing. I only do some simple bounty. I am getting more excited now to get a free token. I never get token because I prefer btc and eth. I know Cryptocurrency was initially interested in how to get it without having to spend money. I do not like free token because it is too complicated for me. I get information that how to get a free token can be done by way of Bounty Campaign. I hope the bounty industry will keep grow. I follow it every day, although it feels boring and tiring I keep trying so I can get a free token. I always check it everyday. I can not wait to get many free tokens from this Bounty Campaign. I hope I can collect before the price go up.
Activity: 269
May 16, 2018, 03:40:28 AM
You're already tried AirDrop Campaigns ? You have any experience for AirDrop ? . AirDrop is good starting for people . I've seen some people were earning good profits from AirDrop Campaigns
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 16, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
Whoa!:o That neat!good to hear that!.. all of us have different bounty experience and as much as we want it to share to others so that they would believe us, we wouldn't want unless we really see good result from what we worked hard for along time...for the time being we wait for the value of bitcoin to rise and up to now we're till waiting for some of our bounty profit.
Activity: 238
May 16, 2018, 03:29:24 AM
My first bounty experience is fine.but in starting like all of others i have also face some difficulties.
Activity: 350
May 16, 2018, 03:28:01 AM
Excellent result, I congratulate you. I have not yet managed to earn anything, less than a hundred bucks for three months of participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
This WOOOWW is amazing. I am getting more excited now to get a free token.
I know Cryptocurrency was initially interested in how to get it without having to spend money. I get information that how to get a free token can be done by way of Bounty Campaign. I follow it every day, although it feels boring and tiring I keep trying so I can get a free token. I can not wait to get many free tokens from this Bounty Campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: