Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 36. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
My first experience with bounty campaign is a fail because they dont give me reward for following their instructions in endorsing their projects so didn't continue endorsing it and also the admin there is not an admin. Someone's jusf trying to scam me so I stopped promoting their project. I took me months to promote for nothing. But some campaign or projects are good and trusted
Activity: 85
April 03, 2018, 05:33:28 AM
My experience with the bounty campaigns to date has been positive. Although at the beginning there was some platform that did not pay me because they were scams, now I select better platforms and bounty campaigns to do and I have good earnings
it always depends how you choose projects, if you take random just to make more it will be after more % that scam, because you was not check project before you start!
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
My experience with the bounty campaigns to date has been positive. Although at the beginning there was some platform that did not pay me because they were scams, now I select better platforms and bounty campaigns to do and I have good earnings
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
You are right. Taking part in good bounty programs can be rewarding.
I guess you have done lots of work to get over 2500$ in 3 month.
Generally speaking, you can only get hundreds of dollars.
yes mate, there was aprox 60-70 prijects in these 3 months, and i have get rewards from 30 already and from these 30 i have made this profit!
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 04:42:07 AM
I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-participate-in-bounties-and-earn-over-2500-in-3-month-step-by-step-3241133

Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley

Nice of you to share your experience and wallet balance as proof . This will encourage and motivate others to earn through bounties. Those that were cheated through bounty will see that there are still good and paying ones.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 04:37:26 AM
2500$ is for 3 months , it's so great bro . The basic salary of my country is 150$/month . You've got great profits from the bounty . Congrats bro
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 03, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Thanks!  Smiley
You are right. Taking part in good bounty programs can be rewarding.
I guess you have done lots of work to get over 2500$ in 3 month.
Generally speaking, you can only get hundreds of dollars.
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 04:26:32 AM
Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make. Because working time is at least behind it.
Yes it very hard to predict wich bounty will be succesfull, a lot of them are scams!
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
Do not forget to mention that there is a lot of garbage on bounties or airdrops. And you should choose the bounties at least as well as an investment that you want to make. Because working time is at least behind it.
Activity: 56
April 03, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

Congratulation to you
Activity: 145
April 03, 2018, 03:49:58 AM
My first bounty earns 1000 dollars resulting from twitter and facebook campaign that I follow. Since then I am very enthusiastic to participate in bounty, especially in facebook and twitter campaign. Bounty of facebook and twitter campaign can we follow some in the same time. I also participate in the signature campaign.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 03, 2018, 01:49:12 AM
Congratulations that your hardwork paid off, this means that there are still many bounties out there that are paying and will have a great use and value in the future. I saw that you have credits i also got some from bounty, if they can develop and prove about their claim on scalability and tps it will surely be huge.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:36:47 AM
Partcipating in the reddit bounties, and you need upvotes to either your comments or posts?? Feel free to send a pm to https://t.me/redditupvotebot with your reddit profile url.

Steps:

1 send /start to https://t.me/redditupvotebot

2 Send your reddit profile url immediately don’t wait for any response from the bot after sending /start

Sample : https://www.reddit.com/user/redditusername

3 your submissions would be reviewed and you would get an invitation once you’ve been accepted

Conditions

❗️Reddit account must be more than one month old

❗️Must have have at least 3 karmas
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 11:16:30 PM
Currently bounty is too many participants so the amount of token earned from the bounty is not much as before.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 11:13:51 PM
first get a payment from the bounty is not how much in the can but the second time I did not receive payment because hacked but I continue to follow bounty until the main job.
Activity: 109
April 02, 2018, 11:04:29 PM
Same here in our country imagine we only paid 7$ a day for 8 hours,  there were also establishment who pays 3 $ a day for nine hours..can you imagine that? its not enough to buy food so doing bounty campaign is much worth it. I love doing bounty's than  working full time with this very less salary.
Activity: 108
April 02, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
really a proud experience, at the beginning may hesitate with the results to be gained. This is a crypto world full of surprises, chances are there are some people who are not as fortunate as you.
Activity: 81
April 02, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
That was great number you have there buddy. My experience was quite different, the bounty I first participated wasn't as successful but to sum it all it was fulfilling.
They have great project but it's time to shine may not be as of now. Maybe in the coming months.
But good for you.
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 02, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
The difficulty of choosing a good bounty thread is enormous.
Because it is currently in a bear market, most of the bounty threads are not worth participating.
Activity: 20
April 02, 2018, 10:22:47 PM
My bounty experience is that you have to trust people when introducing people to a project. You have to tell the truth about the advantages or disadvantages (if any) of a project you refer to them.But when you join a bounty program or free projects should be selective, because there are projects that are full of rubbish. You need to find out about the project. I also have a little experience when joining the free ico or the bounty.I was successful at the hydrogen project and today I would like to introduce you to a free project ico. It is marinecoin.You can find information about this coin at bitcointalk, or on the net or on other social sites like facebook, twitter like this:ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarineCoin_MTCAbout this marinecoin coin, also known as mtc.Marinecoin has a fast block-chain with a transaction speed 500% faster than bitcoin, confirmation speed can be increased 100x times the default speed during busy hours of the day.In addition, saving energy in trading is also the advantage of Marinecoin.It’s always fair distribution.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.That coin is always friendly with iod friendly environment.It is a dev less.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.As for fees, do not worry because it always zero fees transaction and high security in transaction.Marinecoin solves the problems of blockchain such as bitcoin which is the speed, the cost of transaction.Marinecoin is the fist dev-less seft sustaining cryptocurrency.So a coin convergence factor must be a good coin !?You can verify what I say when you join the marinecoin community and participate in it.The best thing is that it’s free ico 20000 coin every day http://marineco.in.Let’s hurry up and wait! Do you want to miss the opportunity to earn $ 100,000 !? If not, hurry up!The marinecoin community always welcomes you enthusiastically!
Pages:
Jump to: