Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 49. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 01:12:01 PM
if i may ask, what kind of bounty that gives most widely amount of token?
and what most difficult task to do?
I was participaing only in social media, and now i am first week in signature with Jr. Member. So i can say that there are 3 most profitabl campaigns: Signatures, translation and content!
If i was  take part at least in one of these, not only in social media, i think ther will be more huge profit! Cheesy
April 01, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Wow of you have really made that amount of.money with your profile rank being Junior member then thats really impressive.What kind of bounties do you participate in? Do you write content ?
Thanks mate, i am also happy, i was participating in over 70 projects in last 3 months. i take part only in social media campaigns but that was for every day work Cheesy
I was joined in OAX signatures with newbie but there was so small profit  that I did not even notice it! Now i am trying to get up rank for signatures bounty  but now i can see that its really hard to get these merits Cheesy

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
April 01, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
In my case as I live in Brazil the average salary here and approximately 330 dollars (converted from our currency to the dollar) in some campaigns I get to take much more than this just to participate in media such as twitter or facebook, and really one Very good thing to have extra money when it arrives at the end of the month. Remember that many campaigns come to the end and pay nothing and you end up having your entire effort thrown away.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
www.savedroid.com
April 01, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
if i may ask, what kind of bounty that gives most widely amount of token?
and what most difficult task to do?
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 01, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

Wow of you have really made that amount of.money with your profile rank being Junior member then thats really impressive.What kind of bounties do you participate in? Do you write content ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 12:59:22 PM
Nice! My first experience was quite the same as yours but I withdrew the half for fiat and the half was spent on gambling  Tongue
Hah, i also love gambling, but this time I told myself that I would only take money out when I earned more than 20k$ Cheesy

WOW hoping to be the same with BZK, it just need a larger investor to get prices moving up, im waiting for that moment and keeping fingers crossed Smiley
April 01, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
Nice! My first experience was quite the same as yours but I withdrew the half for fiat and the half was spent on gambling  Tongue
Hah, i also love gambling, but this time I told myself that I would only take money out when I earned more than 20k$ Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
April 01, 2018, 12:53:31 PM
yes bounty is legit which is we can obtain different token on it by sharing their project to our social media accounts such facebook and twitter.  But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.. And sometimes they distribute a shitcoin.  
yes, as I mentioned at the beginning that incomes from bounty i start recieve only after little bit more than 1 month! And now i still havent get many of them (
April 01, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
Did you perform only social media tasks or did you do translations as well. I think I'm being much too selective about bounties to partake in, but that's because like other users here I was scammed.
that happens to me a lot too, didnt receive 4 bounty reward so far :/ so i am sticking with the ones that pay Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 01, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
yes bounty is legit which is we can obtain different token on it by sharing their project to our social media accounts such facebook and twitter.  But there are some disadvantages on it, especially when it comes to distribution of token which is need to wait a month  or two before you receive your tokens.. And sometimes they distribute a shitcoin.  
April 01, 2018, 12:47:12 PM
Did you perform only social media tasks or did you do translations as well. I think I'm being much too selective about bounties to partake in, but that's because like other users here I was scammed.
Hey, this profit is only from social media, in signatures i am participating first week, but its also hard because i have only Jr. member!
Activity: 29
April 01, 2018, 12:44:38 PM
April 01, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
Bounty is definitely real and has a lot of potential income. It just happen that people are abusing it in this forum and admins are trying to minimize it. Ranking is now getting harder and earning would be minimal.
Yes, now its hard to get high rank and signatures is one of the best in bounty, maybe if i had at least member, I would have a much more incomes, but who knows  Smiley
April 01, 2018, 12:39:02 PM
My experience with bounty and airdrops was great. Now i'm participating in BrazukCoin discord invite bounty. its a shame i dont know how to code as there are some good bounties for miners or web content :/
April 01, 2018, 12:37:23 PM
Absolutely, you had a great result. I would say had a great result for my first month as well, while I earned over 1ETH recently on ICTA bounty campaign too. This is still my first month and participating presently in some bounty campaigns and I surely believe all will yield positively. The only thing about bounty campaign is that, it’s not meant for lazy ones. Only patient would absolutely gain from the race. I love your inspiration man. Thanks
Yes, you are absolutely right, on bounty there is only one rule: constancy, you need to have time for it every day! good luck also to you
 Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2018, 12:36:49 PM
My first bounty experience was so horrible because I got hacked all my money in my wallet was stolen. But I moved on already and I'm just waiting for my latest profit and I've learned on my experience which is don't trust anybody here.
Wow how you got hacked? Because i think its really hard Huh
It is easy to hack because some peoples are directly paste the private keys. But some good peoples are alert in personal message. Last month I saw the one person he is directly paste the private keys because they don't know difference between Bitcoin address to private keys. So easily stole the wallet. These kind of problems are many people faced in day by day.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
Bounty is definitely real and has a lot of potential income. It just happen that people are abusing it in this forum and admins are trying to minimize it. Ranking is now getting harder and earning would be minimal.
April 01, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
Congrats bro.  Cool Cool Cool
I also jumped in to these bounty programs in this January. Also have involved with cryptos about 2 years. But couldn't earn like you. May be I have chosen a wrong path.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
thanks mate, i wish you also good luck and do not give up! There will be many succesful projects in future!
April 01, 2018, 12:32:51 PM
Indeed great earnings, In my first try in bounty I have never doubted it even once, And have started in earning BTC and not token in the Forum, But when I have stumble upon the bounty campaign I have realize the potential it can give to me by just engaging with it you can earn different kinds of token and without investing to them and by means of participating, supporting, and advertising their ICO this can sure accumulate a lot of earning in the future while hodling that earn token of yours, But stay alert as well because there are some bounty that are only scam and sometimes campaign manager would run with the payments.
I had now over 50 tokens in my wallet, but realy profitable was only 7 Cheesy some i already sell and buy stable altcoins, and how you can see Lympo, Credits and Hoqu i leave. Also there was many scams in this period, last one was Denaro (
Pages:
Jump to: