Pages:
Author

Topic: My bounty experience! - page 47. (Read 4691 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 02:48:23 PM
Good experience for you,my first bounty experience was a horrible one,because the manager didnt give the stakes for the hunters, they are indeed greedy when it comes to giving stakes,because some of these managers are going to scam hunters by giving less to what they have promised.This might be a reason why most of the hunters are going to use bountyhive which has less transparency with the traditional bounties here.
Its always sad, when bounthy hunter havent get rewards for their work, but you need to remember that maybe next project will give you a large amountt and you will forget that that previous was scam!
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
April 01, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
good result, but the time is changing now, and now it's more difficult to earn money
April 01, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
you are a great boy, that you believed in this topic and you are doing it, I am in the same situation as you and approximately collected the same portfolio as you. continue in the same spirit and you will not have to work for anyone, except yourself
hah thanks, bounty will be growing and after some time projects will share with us maybe higher token amounts! Smiley
April 01, 2018, 02:45:05 PM
That so great, i also like bounty champaign. we can earn money easy than working in real world. if compared to working in the real world, be bounty participant is much better. i want to share my friend experience not me. He is one of many translator in my county and he already translate many proyek, and his balance so wow. more than $40000. i hope i can be like him
Wow its awesome, translation is one of the best campaigns, but limited, sad( I'm glad about your friend,
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
Good experience for you,my first bounty experience was a horrible one,because the manager didnt give the stakes for the hunters, they are indeed greedy when it comes to giving stakes,because some of these managers are going to scam hunters by giving less to what they have promised.This might be a reason why most of the hunters are going to use bountyhive which has less transparency with the traditional bounties here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
you are a great boy, that you believed in this topic and you are doing it, I am in the same situation as you and approximately collected the same portfolio as you. continue in the same spirit and you will not have to work for anyone, except yourself
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
It is just my second month. I won't say it has been GREAT, but I can say GOOD.. Some bounties have been disappointing though, but I will say being a part of this is really promising... The average monthly salary in country can't even be compared with the monthly earning..
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
April 01, 2018, 02:39:50 PM
That so great, i also like bounty champaign. we can earn money easy than working in real world. if compared to working in the real world, be bounty participant is much better. i want to share my friend experience not me. He is one of many translator in my county and he already translate many proyek, and his balance so wow. more than $40000. i hope i can be like him
April 01, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
Its strange that nobody give to him Merit, he opened eyes to many users that bounty works, that there all can easly earn money, answer to many questions and was very active when many user was writing to him, its really strange that he havent get any merit!
Yes, i agree its really strange that he still havent get any merit, i think no one wants to share merits because its now realy hard to earn them!
Hah thanks mates for support, i know that if someone wants to share merit he easly can do that :
April 01, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
Incredible!It's hard for me to understand how you can take part in such a huge number of bounty companies in three months?My personal record is 4 companies at a time.But I always carefully study projects in which I participate and carefully think over my posts.I have never hit a project that would last less than a month.Basically 2-3 months.Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Bountys takes a lot of time, i am student and i am not working so just because in my country its very hard to find job where i could earn more than 250eur in month, and i have much free time, i am participating at this time in over 40-50 projects and i can say it now - from these 40 projects will be only max 10 projects wich will give profit at least from ~100$!
Activity: 48
April 01, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
Excellent result for three months. But we must understand that this is the same work as everyone else. And you won't get paid without doing anything.
Activity: 130
April 01, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
Its strange that nobody give to him Merit, he opened eyes to many users that bounty works, that there all can easly earn money, answer to many questions and was very active when many user was writing to him, its really strange that he havent get any merit!
Yes, i agree its really strange that he still havent get any merit, i think no one wants to share merits because its now realy hard to earn them!
Merit: 103
April 01, 2018, 02:24:13 PM
Incredible!It's hard for me to understand how you can take part in such a huge number of bounty companies in three months?My personal record is 4 companies at a time.But I always carefully study projects in which I participate and carefully think over my posts.I have never hit a project that would last less than a month.Basically 2-3 months.Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Activity: 166
April 01, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
My first bounty experience really sucks i have been posting and i was removed by the manager for unknown,second campaign was stopped because the manager has resigned,third bounty sucks because it was turned into scam 4th attempt right now seems to be in a good position hopefully they will get paid us at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 168
April 01, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
April 01, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
I just recently started joining bounty campaigns, too. I hope I'll also be able to have such great results. I started joining social media campaigns last month and signature campaign last week. Knowing that supporting altcoins may get us to earn as much as you do is great. Hoping that the industry of the csmpaigns I joined in will succeed!
just do not give up, it will be hard in first month but than will go more easier, good luck!
April 01, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
It`s good for you! Continue to work and get paid. I am living in the country where the minimum salary is around 100$) So, crypto is the best chance for me!
Yes, i hope crypto will have great future, where each of us who have problems in their country with jobs have all chances to earn money only with internet and computer!
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
April 01, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
It`s good for you! Continue to work and get paid. I am living in the country where the minimum salary is around 100$) So, crypto is the best chance for me!
April 01, 2018, 01:49:03 PM
I just recently started joining bounty campaigns, too. I hope I'll also be able to have such great results. I started joining social media campaigns last month and signature campaign last week. Knowing that supporting altcoins may get us to earn as much as you do is great. Hoping that the industry of the csmpaigns I joined in will succeed!
Of course you will have great results, but you need to remember that results will be not i one week or two, its minimum 1 month when you will se income from bounty!
Activity: 56
April 01, 2018, 01:46:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: