Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto experience - page 3. (Read 5821 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
January 08, 2018, 06:13:14 AM
i bought long time 1200 darkcoin-dash at 0.8$ and after some time i sell it for 2$ Sad i am still cry this days
you cant hold it for ever, someday you need to cash it out, if its in your digital wallet it does not you any good
You are right
January 07, 2018, 05:49:00 PM
i bought long time 1200 darkcoin-dash at 0.8$ and after some time i sell it for 2$ Sad i am still cry this days
you cant hold it for ever, someday you need to cash it out, if its in your digital wallet it does not you any good
Agree , and you need to spread your investments with other coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
January 07, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
Good read mate,you have really nice experiece and you are one of the few lucky ones who bought BTC when it was still cheap.Hopefully i can be like you someday when i have some BTCs to trade.
You don't have to buy BTC if it's too expansive for you, invest what you can in PAX token 
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
January 07, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
Good read mate,you have really nice experiece and you are one of the few lucky ones who bought BTC when it was still cheap.Hopefully i can be like you someday when i have some BTCs to trade.
Activity: 299
January 07, 2018, 11:52:26 AM
Thanks for the article your experience with bitcoin and your opinion about the crypto coins "PAX", but I'm interested in the question? Why did you decide to share this news with us?
January 07, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
that time I have finished join ico project. after getting the token, then dev said that 5000 tokens = 1 eth, at the time coins not yet in the list in the exchanger. at that time I had about 3500 tokens. and in the end, the value is not that big. and finally I only get 3500 tokens = 0.215 eth. but that's okay, I still get 191.71 USD. the experience that can be taken is, do not immediately believe in the value announced by dev, before the coins have not been on the list in the exchanger  Wink
If it's no secret which one of ICO projects do you mean?
www.payperex.com
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
Don't worry about it because a sad emotions will does demoralize everytime Smiley
Activity: 84
January 05, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
that time I have finished join ico project. after getting the token, then dev said that 5000 tokens = 1 eth, at the time coins not yet in the list in the exchanger. at that time I had about 3500 tokens. and in the end, the value is not that big. and finally I only get 3500 tokens = 0.215 eth. but that's okay, I still get 191.71 USD. the experience that can be taken is, do not immediately believe in the value announced by dev, before the coins have not been on the list in the exchanger  Wink
If it's no secret which one of ICO projects do you mean?
January 05, 2018, 02:40:43 AM
Did you had bad experience with trading? please share with us
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 04, 2018, 03:44:05 AM
January 04, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
Yes, but it's experience, and experience is priceless. Do not repeat this mistake this year, many altcoins will also grow very much in price. HODL! Cool
I know! this is why I bought PAX, trading will start in days and I am going to make lot's of $$$
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 03, 2018, 05:39:04 PM
Yes, but it's experience, and experience is priceless. Do not repeat this mistake this year, many altcoins will also grow very much in price. HODL! Cool
Activity: 392
January 03, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
January 03, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
My crypto experience is been excellent till now,everyday i am learning new things about this world.It has been month since i have joined and not a single day was same as before,every day has something new to offer which excites me as well as many others.I have not started earnings yet but hopefully i will start soon..
BUY PAX NOW
December 12, 2017, 08:20:09 AM
My crypto experience is been excellent till now,everyday i am learning new things about this world.It has been month since i have joined and not a single day was same as before,every day has something new to offer which excites me as well as many others.I have not started earnings yet but hopefully i will start soon..
https://i.imgur.com/JmUbUGH.jpg[/img]]
December 07, 2017, 08:40:11 AM
Check this out : https://payperex.com/tokensale/?affiliate_id=1&campaign_id=1&source=RCFB

Why to buy PAX token at the Tokensale?

PAX Token is the only one used at PayperEx network. Each activity in the PayperEx network is performed using PAX, making the token an integral part of the network and the driver of it’s economy, likely to increase demand for the PAX.
•   The world’s first Token based on Bitcoin,  Strong Bitcoin = strong PAX
•   Token value increases every week 10% on top of the Bitcoin 
•   The Price of PAX token is only $0.42 (as for Dec 6th ) the initial price was $0.06
•    Get your secured private wallet, store you PAX token and other Crypto coins
•   Token delivered immediately to  your wallet after
•   Trade your PAX Tokens immediately after the token sale ends
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 10:57:44 AM
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 04:23:55 AM
From an amateur fun, I'm legally stepping into an investment fund. So i have that in the future i would be able to turn back and say that my experience has been quite interesting.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
December 06, 2017, 04:12:07 AM
I too had doubts last year to buy bitcoins,and i regret that i didnt buy a lot of bitcoins but what happened to the market is unexpected for me lucky for you you bought a lot of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: