Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto experience - page 4. (Read 5821 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
December 06, 2017, 03:57:46 AM
I am hearing things like bitcoins and altcoins for a long time,now that i am starting to like the market i am willing to invest and learn more about cryptocurrencies and how they will replace the fiat in the future.
Yes, totally. I advise you to join NOW the token sale of Payperex and buy PAX token. the price go up all the time 
December 05, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

OP is just lucky son of a beaches to have got into BTC as early as possibly. if he were to discover btc today, he would have lost hope that he can just but less than 1 btc with that $5k. he will resort to investing coins with prices less than 5 cents. by then he would have to wait years not even sure whether he will profit.
and look at the price now
December 04, 2017, 09:04:05 AM

OP is just lucky son of a beaches to have got into BTC as early as possibly. if he were to discover btc today, he would have lost hope that he can just but less than 1 btc with that $5k. he will resort to investing coins with prices less than 5 cents. by then he would have to wait years not even sure whether he will profit.
lucky
December 02, 2017, 10:12:06 AM
Hi ,what do you think of what the future of the coin and what the coin is very promising?
Watch the PAX price now https://payperex.com/tokensale/?affiliate_id=1&campaign_id=1&source=RCFB
November 28, 2017, 04:33:17 PM
Hi ,what do you think of what the future of the coin and what the coin is very promising?
I think that in few months the value will be $1-1.8 and I will make nice profit and sell it
Activity: 448
November 27, 2017, 05:13:10 AM
November 27, 2017, 05:00:03 AM
Woww Im amazed by this. I learned so many points just by reading your experience. This is a kind of mindset that every crypto investor should have. Especially for the newbies for them to stop asking questions about, how to know if scam or legit?
Ill keep and save what Id learn here and guide every person that is about to make a mistake. Way to go.
check out PAX token price now
November 26, 2017, 04:42:43 PM
Woww Im amazed by this. I learned so many points just by reading your experience. This is a kind of mindset that every crypto investor should have. Especially for the newbies for them to stop asking questions about, how to know if scam or legit?
Ill keep and save what Id learn here and guide every person that is about to make a mistake. Way to go.
Np, I just want to share my knowledge
thank you any way
Bitcoin almost $10,000!!!!
Boom
November 26, 2017, 03:43:48 PM
thank you any way
Bitcoin almost $10,000!!!!
November 26, 2017, 10:49:15 AM
thank you any way
November 22, 2017, 07:47:16 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 05:27:55 AM
November 22, 2017, 05:13:34 AM

Maybe, this is why I bought now PAX token, at the time I bought It was $0.12 now it's $0.23 and I can see it at $2. 
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 20, 2017, 01:25:36 PM

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
November 20, 2017, 01:06:55 PM
I am hearing things like bitcoins and altcoins for a long time,now that i am starting to like the market i am willing to invest and learn more about cryptocurrencies and how they will replace the fiat in the future.
did you check?

Cypto currency cannot replace the normal country's currency. There are several reasons due to which it cannot happen. Yes to an extent it will help in remittance from one part to another etc. But majorly the country acceptance of cypto currency will decide the future of such coins.

November 20, 2017, 01:02:16 PM
did you check?
November 19, 2017, 04:43:32 AM
So you need to check out PayperEx, I think that it's the best Altcoin this days
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 03:24:52 PM
November 18, 2017, 03:19:37 PM
I bought bitcoin in April 2017 for 1300usd. and then for all bitcoins bought altcoins) it seemed to me that the altcoins should grow very strongly. In principle, it turned out in June 2017. Not always fixed the profit, so most of the coins that I now in a strong drawdown. Undecided
You should buy PAX tokens , the token sale is still live www.payperex.com
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
November 15, 2017, 02:06:24 PM
Experience is great and knowledge is helpful too, but the real thing that many do not have is that feel. There are some of us, most of us that find a way where we can just smell scam on a thread or smell money.. That does not make that a 100% deal, and too many people on here choose to share that "feeling" as if it were the word of God himself, and that hurts a lot of good projects that got ran out of town before they could get started.
Pages:
Jump to: