Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto experience - page 7. (Read 5821 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
October 12, 2017, 02:08:50 AM
the work as following use of returns with the manage of customs evaluation on moderating news on release with the deliverance of institutionals, gives as chance as investors to release with the customs of parts with the use of funds and the potentials as expending within the field of business to gains with returns as collecting target with the terms of projects plan.

What did you mean?
October 11, 2017, 01:02:51 PM
thanks for sharing, the most important thing i want to know is how do you find btc and how do you find new things to invest except cryptos
Research, hard research, this is why I thought that sharing my research on Payperex.com and PAX token will be appreciated here .
October 11, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
interesting post, thanks for sharing Smiley
You are welcome !
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
October 11, 2017, 08:55:23 AM
thanks for sharing, the most important thing i want to know is how do you find btc and how do you find new things to invest except cryptos
October 11, 2017, 08:01:35 AM
thanks for your experience. it looks like an advertisement for PAX thought
You are welcome
October 11, 2017, 05:49:52 AM
the work as following use of returns with the manage of customs evaluation on moderating news on release with the deliverance of institutionals, gives as chance as investors to release with the customs of parts with the use of funds and the potentials as expending within the field of business to gains with returns as collecting target with the terms of projects plan.

Ahh?
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
October 10, 2017, 01:43:32 PM

October 10, 2017, 12:41:26 PM
this is an amazing step. This analysis can benefit many people. I am very excited to see you doing research like this. Thanks for providing educative information
That is the most important part to be a good crypto market investor, everyone has different view s and thank you for shareing your experience.
Thank you guys, Good luck!
October 10, 2017, 12:02:03 PM
You are welcome, it's not advertisement , I am sharing my Investments so if it will be good just 10% as my first one I will be happy Smiley.
my expectation from PAX token is $1 in few months!
October 10, 2017, 11:44:17 AM
thank for sharing seems very interesting journey you had altcooins are realy groing so fast. i would personally apply your tips in investing. what cryptocrrency you consider now the future of altcoins?
I am in to PAX token, PayperEx project, you can read more here:  www.payperex.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 09:11:34 AM
thank for sharing seems very interesting journey you had altcooins are realy groing so fast. i would personally apply your tips in investing. what cryptocrrency you consider now the future of altcoins?
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
October 10, 2017, 08:37:14 AM
Activity: 308
October 10, 2017, 05:59:38 AM
Your ideas are quite interesting, but many are loyal and many are not
If anyone wants to apply your opinion, try creating a project and see the results
will give investors or otherwise
I think everyone deserves to argue
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 05:19:43 AM
this is an amazing step. This analysis can benefit many people. I am very excited to see you doing research like this. Thanks for providing educative information
That is the most important part to be a good crypto market investor, everyone has different view s and thank you for shareing your experience.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
October 10, 2017, 05:02:31 AM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 10, 2017, 04:42:43 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I suppose. But what's interesting from this story is that he became very rich from little to suggest it was nothing more than a gamble.

Or would like OP like to explain what were the fundamentals of the "research" that he did prior to buying Bitcoin at $72? I'm sure you must still have those records, why not show us?

I feel it is strange to show so much PAX research but so little on the one behind BTC. Surely must be so similar to warrant your approval.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 10, 2017, 04:32:44 AM
This is a way of advertising. Nothing wrong with that except the fact that the op is denying it.
Not really advertising, but sharing experience
I agree, he has a right to say whatever he want as long as it will not led to scamming people.
We are matured enough to evaluate what he says but sharing his experience and opinion is really something we have to be thankful because this community was created for the purpose of helping. Normally when I read stories that I don't like I just disregard them and look for a better one.

Unfortunately, I search it in https://coinmarketcap.com/ but didn't find the coin.
October 10, 2017, 04:20:43 AM
This is a way of advertising. Nothing wrong with that except the fact that the op is denying it.
Not really advertising, but sharing experience
October 10, 2017, 03:50:09 AM
A lot of people will agree with you on the decisions you made in the time past which had equally turn out well today but at the same time you rightly noted that you only invested only after you made your own research which is something I would equally want to do based on the suggestion you are offering the community concerning the investment you proposing to us and based on that, decisions can be made whether to be a believer like yourself or otherwise.
Agree
October 09, 2017, 01:11:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: