Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto experience - page 8. (Read 5821 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
October 09, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
This is a way of advertising. Nothing wrong with that except the fact that the op is denying it.
Activity: 680
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
October 09, 2017, 10:40:25 AM
There is not much in term of inside knowledge being made public. This thread could very well be a bait thread to promote OP's own investment in an asset...

Probably, though in general, what op stated actually makes sense. Not just about payperex but in general if you're looking for an ico to invest on. Of course we don't just rely on threads like this in making a decision but it does help as well
Thank you !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 09, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
There is not much in term of inside knowledge being made public. This thread could very well be a bait thread to promote OP's own investment in an asset...

Probably, though in general, what op stated actually makes sense. Not just about payperex but in general if you're looking for an ico to invest on. Of course we don't just rely on threads like this in making a decision but it does help as well
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
October 09, 2017, 10:14:57 AM
Thanks for sharing ideas
October 09, 2017, 10:13:28 AM
THANK YOU!

Now, I'm going to take out a 20,000 dollar loan and put my house up as collateral and put it all into PAX!
I can't wait to be able to quit my job working at Taco Bell.
I might even travel to Canaduh!
To the MOON baby!
Great, I cross my fingers for you! Good luck for us!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 10:12:23 AM
THANK YOU!

Now, I'm going to take out a 20,000 dollar loan and put my house up as collateral and put it all into PAX!
To the MOON baby!

I do not agree with you. If I were you, I would not take such a risk.

I see you are going to invest and you can lose money as well as make money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 09, 2017, 10:08:53 AM
THANK YOU!

To the MOON baby!
Activity: 182
October 09, 2017, 10:04:50 AM
October 09, 2017, 09:57:15 AM
It reminds me of the story of Cinderella. I am a realist and do not believe in such stories even more if they tell the rookies. You might want to promote a new coin. I wish you success in this work. I don't much trust the new projects so never invest in them. I find it easier to work with bitcoins. I don't understand why a man who has such a positive experience now advertise altcoins. I have friends that are well earned on Ethereum. God forbid that your coin had a long and happy life. Then it is sure to bring joy to someone.
I am not Cinderella (unfortunately Smiley), I thought that the Idea of this forum is to share experience, and help each other. You can decide where and if to invest, Cheers man. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
October 09, 2017, 05:06:52 AM
It reminds me of the story of Cinderella. I am a realist and do not believe in such stories even more if they tell the rookies. You might want to promote a new coin. I wish you success in this work. I don't much trust the new projects so never invest in them. I find it easier to work with bitcoins. I don't understand why a man who has such a positive experience now advertise altcoins. I have friends that are well earned on Ethereum. God forbid that your coin had a long and happy life. Then it is sure to bring joy to someone.
October 09, 2017, 04:53:30 AM
A very primitive attempt at advertising. You can come up with something smarter and more creative. Such silly attempts advertising can only repel potential investors. I for one think that it is a Scam if it is trying to promote such a stupid manner. Recommend to your bosses to hold the company with the help of signatures as do the rest.
Thanks man, you are entitle to think what ever you want, I am sharing my thoughts that's it. good luck to you in what ever investment you will do my friend.
October 09, 2017, 02:44:35 AM
that's a cleverly disguised sales pitch! Good luck with the project, may you write a similar post about how you made millions with the new coin Wink (yes, I am being a little ironic).
Thanks, good luck to you too in whatever you choose to invest.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2017, 02:38:27 AM
that's a cleverly disguised sales pitch! Good luck with the project, may you write a similar post about how you made millions with the new coin Wink (yes, I am being a little ironic).

Yeah you're lucky if you really got rich and we read many same stories of the early birds of bitcoin and I'm quite envious for those but of course I'm still thankful that I'm now in the track. OP, I got your point that you're just sharing your story and didn't force everyone to invest in your new coin so good luck to you and in your new journey. May the force be with you.
Activity: 122
October 09, 2017, 01:52:43 AM
October 09, 2017, 01:12:41 AM
So let me get this straight...

1) You got rich by buying bitcoin early when it was $70 each

2) Now you are a "super expert master" at how to get rich

3) Now you are advertising PAX coin saying it's going to be big...

4) We should take your advice because you are "Super expert master" rich person...
1. no
2. no
3. not advertising, but YES it's going to be big
4. no

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 09:23:03 PM
What is wrong with you people??? Why so you are attacking OP, he is merely stating his previous experience with BTC. He is not forcing anyone to buy.
He might be encouraging other people here to look at this coin. I do that all the time, I try to get my family and friends to buy bitcoin, ether or whatever. I post here about how much I am in love with NEO and PIVX. That doesnot mean I am working for a specific team and my investment is not like millions of dollars.

That's the reason we are here, to learn from each other experience and share our knowledge.  I read a lot here and elsewhere and listen to people opinions, and I MAKE MY OWN decision.  So let us keep the conversation going.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 08:33:42 PM
So let me get this straight...

1) You got rich by buying bitcoin early when it was $70 each

2) Now you are a "super expert master" at how to get rich

3) Now you are advertising PAX coin saying it's going to be big...

4) We should take your advice because you are "Super expert master" rich person...
Activity: 449
October 08, 2017, 07:25:15 PM
I am sorry but it just looks silly and stupid…. There is nothing wrong to say xyz is great to invest, but to create a story like that is just rubbish. We all know not even 1% of that is near reality. And, please don’t even try to put “Oh no no, it’s my experience thing”.

Anyway, I will any day take other options than your suggested ones. As the person who is creating such obvious stories and yet is not accepting it, I am not sure how to trust his VIEW!

There is nothing wrong in promoting/suggesting/recommending, but to act like that is just so sad to see. Leave at that, I will suggest SAT Coins by Sphere, as they are creating a decentralized social network, at least something unique there.
October 08, 2017, 02:06:39 PM
Not bad story, but on my own view PAX is not a good investment. Better to buy Tesla shares Smiley
Please see my edited post at the end
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 12:27:05 PM
Not bad story, but on my own view PAX is not a good investment. Better to buy Tesla shares Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: