Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto experience - page 6. (Read 5821 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
October 20, 2017, 02:07:10 AM
Crypto investment only for who dare to invest because their value are volatile or unpredictable
But yeah.. the profit are much greater when you decide to invest on cryptocurrency, better than gold !

Just remember do not trade more than you can afford to loss !
Correct!
October 16, 2017, 05:16:29 AM
It is a good advise though regarding your journey in investing your hard earned money way back 2013 and it really made a fruit that is so sweet and can be harvest anytime you want, it seems like you have a salary of $6000 a month with your investment to the price of Bitcoin today. I would still like to invest just like what you did but I don't have enough money just like yours. It seems you are promoting an ICO that you think that is worth investing but how much will you think would you invest in it?

Dude, Would you chill out please!  Almost every single post on this forum talk or promote a coin. Do your own research and figure out what's the best for you. Everone here knows that.
that's right you need to research and do your home work even someone shares their knowledge its always a must to find it out by our self to make
sure that its not just  a hyped or just a promotion coming from the early investors and making their investment be profitable from their end, i personally
thinks that we need to take care of our investment, thanks OP for this idea keep it up.
Yep
October 15, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
alts rekt now, we allll baghold Sad lol

wait for whale pumper bots to return!
Roll Eyes
OK
October 15, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

Roll Eyes
October 14, 2017, 01:12:41 PM
Thank for your sharing, bro! Could you give me some pieces of advice that how much I should invest in this project and how can i buy this tokens?  Wink
How much to invest it's up to you. I would say that yo Don't need to risk what you can't afford to loss. to buy PAX  token you need to go to this link and select how many you want to buy, you can buy PAX token using Bitcoin or ETH - https://payperex.com/tokensale/
I hope it helped
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 12:53:08 PM
Thank for your sharing, bro! Could you give me some pieces of advice that how much I should invest in this project and how can i buy this tokens?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
October 13, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

October 13, 2017, 10:47:50 AM
I got in the crypto in August. From then to now I am in loss almost 50% with 3 different coins.
So far not so good experience.
But hey I got a free airdrop, value zero Smiley
Sad I don't know how you choose your investments (although everyone can loss) but can you tell?
Activity: 239
October 13, 2017, 10:39:37 AM
I got in the crypto in August. From then to now I am in loss almost 50% with 3 different coins.
So far not so good experience.
But hey I got a free airdrop, value zero Smiley
October 13, 2017, 10:12:40 AM
This is just an excuse to advertise PAX, no thanks
excuse ? I am very sorry to hear that. first I am trying to share my knowledge with you guys second I truly think it is good investment, do you want to share with us other investment you made?   
October 13, 2017, 09:25:00 AM
Thanks
October 13, 2017, 08:56:25 AM
Looks like you'be been at the right time in the right moment. It's amazing that you had strong hands the entire time and you didn't drop what you had at the first collapse. Congrz on your success and keep it up!!
Thanks!
October 13, 2017, 07:49:36 AM
Looks like you'be been at the right time in the right moment. It's amazing that you had strong hands the entire time and you didn't drop what you had at the first collapse. Congrz on your success and keep it up!!
Thank you, To be fair, I was a stock trader in the past. from where I learned that patience and research are the most important things.
This is why I am trying to share my thoughts here about PayperEx and there PAX token, some here are taking it in the wrong way but I am here to share!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 07:28:25 AM
October 13, 2017, 07:16:52 AM
So let me get this straight...

1) You got rich by buying bitcoin early when it was $70 each

2) Now you are a "super expert master" at how to get rich

3) Now you are advertising PAX coin saying it's going to be big...

4) We should take your advice because you are "Super expert master" rich person...
my Crypto experience
1. my opinion No
2. My opinion No super expect master
3. My opinion Not Advertising PAX Coin, but it's to be big
4. My opinion No

1. Smiley
2. Smiley
3. Smiley
4. Smiley
October 13, 2017, 05:25:46 AM
I respect your thoughts, although I am NOT advertising just sharing. actually I strongly recommend you to follow PayperEx so you don't miss this great opportunity   
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
October 13, 2017, 05:04:30 AM
October 13, 2017, 04:43:16 AM
A very primitive attempt at advertising. You can come up with something smarter and more creative. Such silly attempts advertising can only repel potential investors. I for one think that it is a Scam if it is trying to promote such a stupid manner. Recommend to your bosses to hold the company with the help of signatures as do the rest.

The project will do the work
October 12, 2017, 04:56:38 PM
A very primitive attempt at advertising. You can come up with something smarter and more creative. Such silly attempts advertising can only repel potential investors. I for one think that it is a Scam if it is trying to promote such a stupid manner. Recommend to your bosses to hold the company with the help of signatures as do the rest.
I am sorry but it is not advertising
October 12, 2017, 04:18:22 PM
the work as following use of returns with the manage of customs evaluation on moderating news on release with the deliverance of institutionals, gives as chance as investors to release with the customs of parts with the use of funds and the potentials as expending within the field of business to gains with returns as collecting target with the terms of projects plan.

Sounds good
Pages:
Jump to: