Pages:
Author

Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard - page 3. (Read 20889 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
I like the site and the layout, very easy on the eye and free for a low number of coins and wallet addresses.

I have been trying to keep track of my own coins but nowhere seems to track any of the new entrants to the market. Is there anyway you could say incorporate the stocks.exchange api into your product in order to expand the coins that we are able to monitor?

I was able to do this to a very basic level in an excel spreadsheet yesterday and would love to see all the coins available on stocks.exchange available in your product.

This and HiveOS are my two favourite free products at the moment.
oma
Activity: 6
February 08, 2018, 08:02:53 PM
Excellent site, keep up the good work. Annual fees are reasonable, now if you could get more pools in (or if possible custom pool) and statistics about miners and i would be all in Smiley.

Another request would it be possible to select multiple coins for that beautiful graph?
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
February 08, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
Hi buddy, luxcoin seems to not sync correctly anymore. Maybe since they switched to the new 4.0 wallet?

Hi, is the balance on your desktop wallet not tying up to the amount reported on MCS? MCS only reports on what it sees in the blockchain. Enter your address in a block explorer to see if it matches.
https://explorer.luxcoin.xyz/

Here is some text from my FAQ:
Why doesn't my coin balance on MCS tie back to the balance on my desktop wallet?
When you send coins from many desktop wallets such as a QT wallet the "change" is sent to a newly generated address. This is unfortunately not something that MCS can keep track of using the blockchain. You can confirm this in 1 of 2 ways, check your address on the blockchain (not your wallet) and see if the balance corresponds. Or on your wallet, turn on the coin control feature and click on the "input" button on the send tab. Expand the nodes and you should see a balance with a different address. To fix this you must just send yourself all your coins so they all reside in the same address.
We use API's of the block explorers available to read the required data, sometimes these explorers can be behind or suffer problems as well.
February 08, 2018, 12:48:13 PM
when will ARGO be added please?
Ok, since you about the 10th user to ask me to add ARGO I have made a special effort to get the data and have added the coin.
Enjoy Smiley

You are really amazing!! I am really happy to pay for your service.

Could you add also CRIPTOREAL (CRS) and TUNE and DINERO?
Thanks man. Smiley

Unfortunately I cannot add these coins as they are not on CMC. Smiley as a general rule I wont add coins if they are not on CMC as a large amount of effort goes into adding them otherwise.
I will however make that effort for coins that I get a lot of requests for or are quite popular.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
Hi buddy, luxcoin seems to not sync correctly anymore. Maybe since they switched to the new 4.0 wallet?
February 06, 2018, 05:21:55 PM
Ok, since you about the 10th user to ask me to add ARGO I have made a special effort to get the data and have added the coin.
Enjoy Smiley

You are really amazing!! I am really happy to pay for your service.

Could you add also CRIPTOREAL (CRS) and TUNE and DINERO?
February 06, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
Hi!

Can you add FUTURECOINS.CLUB pool?

thanks!

Unfortunately FutureCoins API is broken, it forces https but the certificate is not valid so it will not resolve.
February 06, 2018, 02:41:55 PM
Enjoy Smiley
February 06, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
Is anyone there?
Sorry, I try to come here as often as I can.
I am much more active on Discord if you would prefer?
February 06, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
Hi!

thanks!

Also ARGO coin if possible. thanks!

I will look at adding futurecoins.club this evening.
Unfortunately ARGO is not yet on coinmarketcap.com, as soon as it is I will add it. Wink
February 06, 2018, 03:54:30 AM
Is anyone there?
February 05, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
Hi!

thanks!

Also ARGO coin if possible. thanks!
February 03, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
Hi!

thanks!
February 03, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
Hi!

would it be possible to add a new coin? AST (AirSwap)

thanks!
Heya, I have added AST Wink

Amazing!! I sent you a PM also ( I have upgraded to HEAVY USER but I have a small problem)

May you add also this pool? https://zenmine.pro
mine.pro has already been added to the pools list. Add pool "Mine.pro" and select zen coin to get zenmine.pro Wink

wow thanks a lot!!
February 03, 2018, 03:01:22 PM
Hi!

thanks!

Amazing!! I sent you a PM also ( I have upgraded to HEAVY USER but I have a small problem)

mine.pro has already been added to the pools list. Add pool "Mine.pro" and select zen coin to get zenmine.pro Wink
February 03, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
Please add argo and masternode support Smiley
Heya, I dont see this coin listed on CMC or masternodes.pro/masternodes.online.
Unfortunately I wont be able to add it until it showing on CMC at least. Wink
February 03, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
Hi!

thanks!

Activity: 47
February 02, 2018, 10:20:30 PM
Please add argo and masternode support Smiley
February 02, 2018, 03:38:05 PM
Hi!

thanks!
Hi!

thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: