Pages:
Author

Topic: My eth is hacked ........ - page 5. (Read 12613 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 19, 2019, 11:18:07 AM
 You need to spend more time on security, especially when it comes to your savings. Need to be careful with scammers.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
September 09, 2019, 12:29:20 PM
You cannot do anything if the private key is known to others because they will drain your ETH balance, you must clean the virus on your device and create a new wallet address.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 09, 2019, 11:52:28 AM
what can I do to stop it
I have no evidence

the hacker's address is  0xEEBbC9888fD8Ec5dFC267a915664780c8fa66426

My address is 0xd125a58b966dc8bdf10489fd910ca929934a0dbc

It happened in Jun 6th

I guess I download a virus altcoin wallet and the hacker found my private key in my desktop

no one can stop if our wallet has been hacked ... and this is obviously because of an error that you made so that your wallet can be hacked. then there is nothing we can do but throw away the wallet then make a new wallet ... so you have to be more careful in looking after your wallet ... privatekey must be guarded carefully and carefully with the phsing link ...
Incident like this needs to be taken care of. Many holders failed to protect their wallets due to lack of knowledge. Hackers are all over the place working on their opportunities to find someone who's not been careful with their assets. You have to be more aggressive in protecting your money. You can't recover back those loses but you can perform now more security measures to avoid making the same mistake again.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2019, 07:56:50 PM
I guess I download a virus altcoin wallet and the hacker found my private key in my desktop
It is quite unfortunate mate but there is nothing you can do to regain your assets. I advice u should be more careful what u download on line im the future so as to prevent this from happening again..Always use recommended wallets also to avoid looses like this in the future.
After downloading the crypto wallet from the untested websites, checking the malware with different virus-checking software can save the cryptocurrencies. The safety comes first, the experienced traders understand this but only inexperienced people keep ignoring this, unfortunately.  The more we don't educate the people, the more people will be a victim of the hackers. Recommended wallets can be found after making a short search with search engines, lazy people don't like to waste their time with this nonsense.
copper member
Merit: 5
September 08, 2019, 07:32:51 PM
There is nothing you can do to stop it because since he have the private key, you guys are now sharing the same wallet with equal access. The only thing you can do is to forget about it and move on with a new wallet and in this case ensure to write down your private key in different places you are sure it will be protected; since you said it's virus which you might not know how it happened, I think writing it down is the best way so you don't make same mistakes again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
September 08, 2019, 06:40:18 PM
It is quite unfortunate mate but there is nothing you can do to regain your assets. I advice u should be more careful what u download on line im the future so as to prevent this from happening again..Always use recommended wallets also to avoid looses like this in the future.
copper member
Merit: 14
September 08, 2019, 06:33:15 PM
Sorry about this mate, but there is nothing you can do because your private key is meant to be private only to you. Anyone accessing it means you directly or indirectly gave the person access and owing to the way ETH blockchain is built there is no way to get it back you only have to let go. I will implore you take adequate steps to ensure you secure your wallet keys and phrases at all cost, if possible write it down and hid so you won't be victim of virus attack again. Also, be mindful of the websites you visit.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 04, 2019, 09:32:00 AM
what can I do to stop it
I have no evidence

It happened in Jun 6th

no one can stop if our wallet has been hacked ... and this is obviously because of an error that you made so that your wallet can be hacked. then there is nothing we can do but throw away the wallet then make a new wallet ... so you have to be more careful in looking after your wallet ... privatekey must be guarded carefully and carefully with the phsing link ...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 03, 2019, 08:17:23 PM
You may regret your lost assets, but it has all happened and your assets will never be returned.  From now on be more careful to guard your assets, this incident should not be repeated again. I pity you.
the incident certainly will not be repeated again,
Learning from mistakes is the key to the problem, if we already know the mistakes he made then they shouldn't be repeated,
and for lost assets it is better to forget, because if it has been sent to another pallet it cannot be withdrawn anymore.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
September 03, 2019, 07:58:24 PM
You may regret your lost assets, but it has all happened and your assets will never be returned.  From now on be more careful to guard your assets, this incident should not be repeated again. I pity you.
Activity: 633
September 03, 2019, 07:42:19 PM
What a risk mistake you have made by downloading unknown wallet, secondly where you saved your private key properly online, well sorry for the lost and you can not recover it, and you need to learn from the mistake.
if we want to save our private key its better to save in different device that we used to work in cryptocurrency market.now many hackers and programmer that create virus that have capability to  steal our online data.and its accident must be experience for us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 03, 2019, 07:28:54 PM
What a risk mistake you have made by downloading unknown wallet, secondly where you saved your private key properly online, well sorry for the lost and you can not recover it, and you need to learn from the mistake.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 03, 2019, 07:01:51 PM
Sorry about your loss.. One has to be really careful with wallet keys and details in this industry. You must guide them jealously like they hold a key to real life assets. Never enter your private keys in every site you see. Also, do not safe your private keys or details on online safes. The best storage is to write them down on a paper and keep it Safe.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 02, 2019, 09:27:25 AM
I am also afraid that my Ledger wallet seed will be compromised because I uploaded it on cloud to avoid losing paper with backup words. Everything what is uploaded to the internet could be compromised.  Cry
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
September 02, 2019, 09:13:25 AM
So sad this happened, there is really nothing that can be done, once your private key is with someone else, then your wallet is gone, all you can do now is create a new wallet and be mindful of phishy sites.  Also try to keep your private keys safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
September 02, 2019, 02:40:51 AM
You can only transfer all coins and tokens from this wallet to another one to protect you against the hacker, that is all. If your wallet is already clear, then you can only go to police and report the ETH address of the hacker, thats all, maybe in the future we will be able to recognize the hacker identity.
At present it is still very difficult to make a report to the police regarding crypto assets. Indeed, to track we can, but to do a report we must have the right hacker identity
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 02, 2019, 01:47:39 AM
what can I do to stop it
I have no evidence

For now i don't think you can do anything right now. Trust me i was there too when some shit hacker did this to me too. It's better that next time be careful and not to be a foolish.

Sorry for your losses. Scammers give you a trick in many way that you can't even know. So don't be a greedy for some coin and before you download such kinda wallet please scan it.

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
September 01, 2019, 02:38:33 PM
what can I do to stop it
I have no evidence

It happened in Jun 6th

What you can do now is nothing, but in the future you can prevent it to happen again, my style is that i store my coins in our local country exchanger, which is hard for international users to accessed it, which is low probability of being hacked, storing in international wallet is prone for hacking as all crypto users can hacked if they can find a method, or you were able to provide them such delicate details, next time be more aware of the files you downloaded.
Yes, unfortunately, you can't find a hacker and also you can't go to the police because in many countries the transactions by cryptocurrencies are n't into law protection. You can only in the future divided your money into several wallets and be attentionally when you put your private information. Because hacker must know your private key and this helps him to hack money...be careful!
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
September 01, 2019, 01:02:27 PM
Please name the wallet that you were using so that the rest of us can be protected from this awful scammer. Sorry to hear about your loss man, but this crypto world is really vast, and scammers or hackers can exploit this and then go uncaught.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2019, 01:22:24 PM
Unhealthy news ,, as old as I eth treated, there is no way to deal with hacking, from the beginning when making a wallet whether it is correct when downloading it, if not my advice to make a new wallet to make it safer, in the future to be more careful
Pages:
Jump to: