Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 19. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
In my code can not be a stable source of income, so you should not give up everything to enter the market. Never put all the eggs in a basket.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 05:08:49 PM
I have a daily job, so I'm only here when the time is free. In my opinion you should not give up everything. Crypto is a new market and is extremely risky.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
In winter, I dreamed of getting rich on investing in crypto currency and buying myself a new car! But all my investments that I made in the winter and spring brought me only losses. Now I'm thinking about how I can get back the money I lost!
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 02:46:52 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I have a full-time job of work, but I am still interested in joining the cryptocurrency to earn extra or even more income. I have already joined bounty campaigns, but I also want to join the cryptocurrency investment. But I know that it would take me a lot of time and do more research to be able to finally be knowledgeable enough and understand it and be ready to enter investment.
Activity: 644
September 25, 2018, 11:32:21 PM
If Cryptocurrency are experiencing growth and development are very good of course I'll still survive here. But I believe the future of crypto. Many people who until now merged with crypto and investing. The investment is the best way to gain that much.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
September 25, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

I would advise you to keep your job and meanwhile, study about cryptocurrency and how it works. It is a very long learning process to start making smart and profitable trading moves, mining or investments. The best solution is to practice and develop yourself in this industry after work in your free time while keeping a secure stable office work for example.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Never giveaway your job. because you need steady source of income because we humans have daily needs. what if the market dips ? Crypto is just a form of maximizing the money u can earn for your future. I know that this is the right approach.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 10:04:19 PM
Future of crypto is bright but for everything we have to control ourselves when the market is downtrend. If you really choose the potential project then there is huge growth in the long term. So always choose the potential project which has the huge capability to increase the price. Blockchain trend keeps on increasing which gives us more confident for holding them in long-term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
September 25, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
Um, sorry, but when was it ever good to not have a job?
Human beings have an inner drive to be useful and succeed, so even if you are a hippie "money doesn't matter" idiot you still want some kind of thing to be good at.

If you think that quitting your job and doing crypto full time is a good idea, then you are just crazy.
What if a friend told you that they would quit their job and start trading stocks full time.
But that friend knew very little about market economics, trading techniques, and how to read and interpret data?
Would you still say, "yeah! that's agreat idea!"

Crypto isn't some magical place where anyone can get rich.
And most people jumping in have very little experience with investment or trading.
It is totally reckless to quit your job and jump into something you have no experience with.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
September 25, 2018, 09:25:03 PM
Cryptocurrencies are not stable, so it's hard to predict what your future will be. Today, it seems to you that everything is fine and after a few months your deposit may fall several times if you invest in altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

I dont think that I can rely on crypto all the time because as we can see the market is unstable. Maybe I can do this as a part time job.. so that I can focus also to my son..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
Cryptocurrency it is one of the spheares of our life. What do you mean join to crypto? What are you doing in crypto area? Trading? Any cryptocurrency services? If you are talking about bounty, bouny is not a job.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 08:05:23 PM
In my opinion, the crypto world is potential but also risky. You can learn and earn money from cryptocurrency, even a lot of money but don't give away your reasonable job. We can not say about the future, you should always give you a plan provide for a case that the cryptocurrency is the crisis and do not make anything profit for you. At that, with your reasonable job, you still can ensure your life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
The future of crypto currency is very colorful, so I think that if I continue to deal with crypto currencies I will have time to make some money on it, because today it can be done, but nobody will know exactly what will happen next.
Activity: 110
September 24, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
I believe in crypto and her future , but I won't risk leaving my job for her . Crypto very big risks
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

I do believe on cryptocurrency because there are a lot of people in the past who invest a huge amount of bitcoins while it was $13 dollars and now they are very rich, just try to believe on a coin and wait for its value to grow up in the future.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 24, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

Crytpocurrency is moslty easy to get. I think there is no such easy system to trade anywhere. You don't need to provide papers to brokers to verify that you are able to pay and have a nice bank history and be totally tied with your broker like in the stock markets or fiat money markets. The only things that you need to do is get yourself wallet, get some crypto and operate it. And this is a huge plus for crypto. Because now many poor people can afford to trade and earn money to get out of poverty pit. Would banks let some poor jobless man get access to exchange? I really doubt it.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

I don't  think that cryptocurrency is adviable to be a full time job because as you can see the market is unstable so you'd never know if this month will be a good time or even next year so the profit is not stable and it's  not advisable if you already have a family. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
In my opinion, don't rely too much on crypto as a permanent and stable source of income. This applies to any scope in crypto: aerial, bounty, trade, exchange. In one of these items, you may fail or have to wait too long to get a decent prize, so we must have another income
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
Whether you are rich or not depends only on you and your desire to become rich, as in any other activity, you need to constantly learn and improve your skills. The market of crypto-currency is very dynamic, and if you can not adapt to its dynamics, you will have to leave.
Pages:
Jump to: