Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 18. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 27, 2018, 07:06:38 AM
If you want to make cryptography your basic earnings, then you need to pay all this time, get new knowledge in this area, analyze the market trends. Only so you can get the desired result.
That is easy to say but it's actually a hard journey, we have to be consistent in order to be profitable in trading.
Yes, we can make good income here but it's too risky, we need to learn how to reduce the risk and be right most of the time, also money management is also important.
I know future is unpredictable but i think my future in crypto will be great, i hold many altcoins and im willing to wait even years and going to sell it when im already satisfied with the price, i have bitcoins too. I hope market will recover soon so that i will sell my coins
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 27, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
My future in crypto depends on my aspirations and hard work. As well as each of us. Do not expect gifts from the market, you need to improve your knowledge of crypto currency and realize them.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 05:44:34 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
You don't have to leave your job, I think that will be stupid thing to do! You could reconcile your work and crypto, if something goes wrong (you invested in wrong coin), you could always rely on your job and be secured without any panic. Crypto is at the right of the beginning of it's journey, you are right on that, but is still a long way to go with lots of mistakes for you to go through and you need lots of patience!

I completely agree. The market is so unstable that leaving the crypto currency the only means of livelihood is very stupid. You must have insurance and a supply of funds.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
You don't have to leave your job, I think that will be stupid thing to do! You could reconcile your work and crypto, if something goes wrong (you invested in wrong coin), you could always rely on your job and be secured without any panic. Crypto is at the right of the beginning of it's journey, you are right on that, but is still a long way to go with lots of mistakes for you to go through and you need lots of patience!
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
One of the greatest challenges that ERC 20 projects face is lack of liquidity, along with centralized teams who don't have much expertise in blockchain, yet managed to do a token sale at the right place and right time. Bitcoin has the seniority, tenure, and shared vision, even though the top wallets control many of the coins.

I can think of one specific project on the ERC20 side of things that was opportunistic in taking advantage of the market, while pinpointing advisors who hold a prominent position in the market, yet contributed nothing to its development. That project is OmiseGO. Used token sale funds to grow its core business, advisors publicly admitting on twitter they did nothing for the project despite receiving a payout that will likely set them for life, and delivering only a wallet in 15 months time. Very sad that these guys are able to walk freely. The only downside of unregulated markets is those who market honest intentions, but have ulterior motives walk freely and with wealth

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:59:28 PM
Yes, I believe in my future in Crypto, at this time I have no permanent work and honestly I depend on income through this crypto, and I am sure that someday I can get the right results, hopefully you and I are lucky to enter this crypto.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
Absolutely here is my future. Crypto currency is only at the beginning of its development. As well how blockchain technology. But I think this technology is waiting for a great future. Crypto will give me many advantages in the future, now I keep trying to wait and work as well as possible,  and I have to be patient with it..
Activity: 826
September 27, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
Yes, I believe its earnings in crypto. If you focus and work hard can definitely earning very much. I also wish that my future here but I also have another job. We will certainly continue to hope that Crypto has a very good future.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 03:52:54 AM
Yes. I would like to believe encryption. I believe many people have made money from encryption. But every day encryption changes. Technology is constantly innovating. Our knowledge reserves should also learn new knowledge in time.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
Since the day I learned about the crypto currency, it has become an additional income for me. There were good days and bad. But overall I'm in profit.
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 03:37:58 AM
I believe in myself and my strength. Therefore, I believe in my future in cryptography. I very much believe that cryptography will have its resilience as before. Do not forget that an important way to test the resistance is to attack the implementation.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 03:13:24 AM
There are so many attractive places in the cryptocurrency market, there is the possibility of making people rich overnight, and there is a way to make money through activities without knowledge. (Bounty mission)
Activity: 602
September 27, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
Until now I am still fully earning income through crypto, I have been in Crypto for several months and the results I have received are not yet complete, but I am sure that with seriousness I can get results that are suitable for the future.
Activity: 714
September 27, 2018, 03:08:18 AM
This will love a long journey and do not just rush into this world with his head, there is a chance that you will not swim out. How many desperate men I've met. Start small, learn the technology and the trend. Watch educational videos on this topic, try to invest your first money there. Look at the dynamics of how the market behaves. And when you gain experience, fill your first mistakes, that's only then! You can safely change your life radically. My advice!!!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 27, 2018, 02:49:18 AM
If you want to make cryptography your basic earnings, then you need to pay all this time, get new knowledge in this area, analyze the market trends. Only so you can get the desired result.
That is easy to say but it's actually a hard journey, we have to be consistent in order to be profitable in trading.
Yes, we can make good income here but it's too risky, we need to learn how to reduce the risk and be right most of the time, also money management is also important.
Activity: 343
September 27, 2018, 02:39:32 AM
I have the same opinion about you about crypto. It took me two years to decide to give up my job and give me a stable income. But when i was introduced to my friend, i rejected him. After two years i decided to follow up until now. It is a job that i master myself to learn a lot about and crypto is a treasure of endless knowledge. So it is the future and hope for the change of my life and my wife and children.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 27, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
The future of crypto currency is very colorful, so I think that if I continue to deal with crypto currencies I will have time to make some money on it, because today it can be done, but nobody will know exactly what will happen next.
it's really better to live first until later because spending time in crypto is very big enough to make money in a little time, so my future doesn't know later in crypto
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 27, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
Yes we know that cryptocurrency has become a platform for many to make a living. You can earn money simply by joining bounty campaigns. But my suggestion is that you should not quit your job just simply for cryptocurrency. The benefit is that you can take both your job and cryptocurrency side by side. Just give two hours a day for cryptocurrency and everything will go in a positive way. 
Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 11:46:59 PM
Crypto is a field that has the right to be sought after and done genuinely to get incredible outcomes. be that as it may, to be completely forthright, to work out what is in that great crypto speculation, abundance, airdrop, and others don't require a considerable measure of time. so on the off chance that regardless you have a vocation at that point stays at the bleeding edge of it. the aftereffect of the crypto is brimming with vulnerabilities, in this way in any event, you require an unfaltering wage to cover what is in this crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: