Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 20. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
September 23, 2018, 02:17:10 PM
For me investing in cryptocurrency is a side job in everyday life, because I have a main job to do,  and I often invest in crypto during breaks or holidays.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
Crypto currency is a new economy, new money and new technologies! I see myself in this world very successful Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 23, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
Cryptocurrency is the future now. There's no way it's going to die anytime soon. Cryptocurrency has a bright future so my future in crypto is great. I believe so.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 23, 2018, 02:06:38 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency has a great future and great prospects for development and I am not going to leave the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
I do crypto as an additional work to gain additional income,I can't surrender my activity for crypto on the grounds that I know to myself that I don't have enough information to do it.My future in crypto is great since it assist me with earning additional cash for my costs.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 04:25:53 AM
I think even if you believe in crypto or such, you shouldn't drop your fulltime job for crypto unless you already got loathe of money/property that can let you live leisure for 10 years.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
‼️ Only 15 day left until the end of our 20000 SLT reward game!
🤑 With few bucks you can earn big prizes
🔝 + Earn 5% weekly - guaranteed!
➡️ https://sltpos.com/cms/game
http://i67.tinypic.com/jt520n.jpg
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 04:18:05 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
There are 99% people who are dreamers like you. But we had to come before to the crypto market. Another 1000x growth is almost impossible and this also said Vitalik Buterin.
So maybe crypto will be not profitable as before, but still you can earn here a lot of money Wink.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 04:16:28 AM
There is no need to worry about the fact that you do not have a job in the crypto currency, because you can find it! If you at least have a little knowledge of the topic of crypto-currency and you do not need it, you can continue to develop, because this is our future!
Even if he does not have a job he could invest whenever he wanted if he was well researched on the crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
Depending on crypto alone leaves you with 2 options.
1. you get really rich
2. you are broke as hell

yes, its an everyday learning process. Having a job gives you steady income and involvement in crypto is like and additional income and added knowledge. Spending few hour ( ±6 hours a day ) would suffice.
I agree, it is not necessary to fly rudely. if you already have enough experience and income in crypto has become more than at work then you can still think about devoting yourself completely to cryptor. but before that there will be both ups and downs
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 03:53:56 AM
I can tell from my little knowledge, crypto is an extra income. The crypto can not be completely relying on. But that's right, Making money from Crypto is much easier. So, crypto is my life.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
There is no need to worry about the fact that you do not have a job in the crypto currency, because you can find it! If you at least have a little knowledge of the topic of crypto-currency and you do not need it, you can continue to develop, because this is our future!
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
We need a balance time in crypto and in real world.
We can't all the time in crypto because you know market is unpredict and so hard to make profit every dan and every month.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 04:38:25 PM
 like to work with crypto currencies. I like to spend my time studying new projects before investing. Today I invest Scavo, and soon I will get profit from it
brand new
Activity: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
I think the future is with cryptocurrencies so keep with it you will earn do not be upset.I believe that the situation will change on the crypto market and again it will be stable.
Activity: 185
September 22, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
Depending on crypto alone leaves you with 2 options.
1. you get really rich
2. you are broke as hell

yes, its an everyday learning process. Having a job gives you steady income and involvement in crypto is like and additional income and added knowledge. Spending few hour ( ±6 hours a day ) would suffice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
I believe that I will earn enough money. I'm taking steps in this direction. I will succeed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
The future of crypto will certainly be better than now, crypto is increasingly known and more and more people will join to make it more useful and of high value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 22, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
We always want a good future in our life, specially this crypto currencies field. But on this current time, I'm not too confident that I will be successful here because of a lot of reason. And the main reason is those scammer and fraud project around this market, so it means there's a lot of investors don't want to try again after they loss a lot of money and other asset. Complication is obvious, the less investment the less income and profit in the future because of shady and dirty works of others. But I'm not saying that this is done, all we need to do is to fixed those f#cking project and make some reports to spread those scam project. Just to avoid it and make a fresh and yummy name of crypto.
Activity: 140
September 22, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
I see myself the successful and rich person in the future. The cryptocurrency will make me such if I keep it at a stage developments
Pages:
Jump to: