Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 42. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 04:04:39 AM
For me, the cryptocurrency is a method of earning right now, so I do not make any prospects. It seems to me that it is best not to think about it and work now.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
I spend all my time crypto and quit my job, I do not see the point of working for $ 200. If I were not greedy then in December I sold a little and it would be all fine.

For me crypto is way of not missing another boom ,just like we were not around when internet happened

this is our time ,crypto time,who knows when next tech revolution will come Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 307
August 20, 2018, 05:20:06 AM
I spend all my time crypto and quit my job, I do not see the point of working for $ 200. If I were not greedy then in December I sold a little and it would be all fine.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 03:59:57 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

I'm not confident in my knowledge and skills to quit the main job. I need to accumulate knowledge and money.
Activity: 95
August 19, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
For me cryptography is an additional income, but not the main earnings. Because this is not a stable income, and you need constant work.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
I'm planning to invest in the crypto currency market, but now I decided that I will only watch. Because with a falling market it is very difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 163
August 19, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
I won't buy the idea of dropping my job for Cryptocurrency. I have scheduled my programs everyday and one is not affecting the other.
I believe In double source of income.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 02:37:26 PM
I am still very much into crypto, bear market does not affect my attitude. Trying to learn new staff, doing some occasional trades, bought more BTC in a good price. I am also very much into PRIV airdrop. 
Activity: 171
August 16, 2018, 10:08:03 PM
Crypto will hold its place. Bitcoin may have cut prices, backstage to "cede the stage" to other electronic currencies, but that does not mean Bitcoin is going to "break down". It will be even stronger in the coming years
copper member
Activity: 97
August 19, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
For investors now are very difficult times. Most of my investments brought me losses. I want to sell many coins, but I have to keep it, because it's not profitable to sell now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 12:27:42 PM
The cryptocurrency world is not so stable to be 100% sure about it. I think that the future will be very soon and most likely some prospects can be considered in about 5 years
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 06:03:01 PM
As for me, I'd like to be cryptoanalyst. It's better to find and analyse interesting projects rather than inves in what you don't understand
copper member
Activity: 97
August 17, 2018, 05:45:28 PM
At the moment, for myself, I decided to combine the main job and dealing with crypto currency. Crypto currency is a very promising sphere, but in order to fully engage in only crypto currency and quit work, one must have good experience and money for investment in the crypto currency.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 04:19:06 PM
the future of crypto is bright,just that the value of all coins are going down in value,but potential and meaning ful coins will still struggle and rise high before the year 2018 ends
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 04:07:40 PM
With this I have a crypto great expectations. I would like to one day, the price of coins that I am still currently able to hodl leapt. So I can get a benefit. And my life would be so much better with a lot of money. Can I buy a variety of needs that I would like to buy.
Activity: 152
August 17, 2018, 04:06:45 PM
I will leave my job if the cryptocurrency will bring me a good income. However, now I managed to earn quite a bit. I hope that in the future I will be able to earn on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 17, 2018, 03:53:52 PM
I quit my job a long time ago and now I live in the world of cryptocurrency. I do not believe that cryptocurrency is the future, but now crypto gives me a good profit.
Activity: 588
August 17, 2018, 03:53:40 PM
Cryptocurrency is popular nowadays. I see digital currency is the hope to eliminate poverty. Many people become successful by investing or working to earn crypto. I want to become like them. I'm sure you all want it too. I have also a 8 hours work everyday before. I run business today but I'm still doing this because this is my second source of income. For you, make sure you gain big profit in crypto before leaving anything. Love this work not what you received.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
I think it is not worth it if you leave your job for cyrpto currency, though crypto gives alot of reward but it is unpredictable and volatile therefore it is better to stick to your stable job and then take crypto as an alternative. You can dedicate at least 5-8hours of your day for cryptocurrency and concentrate the rest in your stable job.
Activity: 454
August 17, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
Apparently ,I believe that there is a great future with crypto.I as a person have really benefitted greatly from crypto ever since I joined. Though I have another job that am doing alongside crypto but as far as crypto is concerned, it has generated huge profit  for me. One does not necessarily need to quit one's job for crypto if and only if one knows how to manage the time attached. I am combining crypto with the other job am doing and one is not affecting the other. If you know the other job you are doing won't affect crypto, you can combine the two. Crypto has a good fortune for anyone that is ready to be committed to it.
Pages:
Jump to: