Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 62. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
July 18, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
Personally, I will suggest that even if you are making more than your basic salary in cryptocurrency world, you shouldn't leave your job for crypto though it is very profitable and it has a bright future, you should always have something to fall back on because crypto is very volatile and unpredictable. In times or bear and everything looks hard to get, you can be able to keep yourself busy with your job and you will get something at the end of the month.
Those who are not convinced about it should keep their day jobs or do not as of now having much skills in terms of investments or maybe programming/marketing skills should only do it in their spare time.One need considerable skills to be independent of salary.
Activity: 420
July 18, 2018, 05:48:00 AM
If you are ready to learn and develop for many years - then cryptocurrencies are for you.If you just want to get rich, nothing to do-it is better to participate in the bounty and invest a little.
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
July 18, 2018, 05:43:31 AM
Dealing in cryptocurrencies should not in any way mean it is a last resort for those who do not have a job.I see things differently.I see an emerging market that will benefit early adopters
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Personally, I will suggest that even if you are making more than your basic salary in cryptocurrency world, you shouldn't leave your job for crypto though it is very profitable and it has a bright future, you should always have something to fall back on because crypto is very volatile and unpredictable. In times or bear and everything looks hard to get, you can be able to keep yourself busy with your job and you will get something at the end of the month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I can say that crypto was existing. I can say it because i do really experience the goodness of cypto currency in our life. It creates a big impact of change in our life stage...from poor to more better. Not only in our life but also to my neighbors and society. It gives us a wealthier and more prosperous life than before so that i believed that im the one of the product of change life through cypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 05:37:56 AM
Crypto industry has been functioning for several years now, which the forum has given us great opportunity to get more information and also participate in the industry, which leads for a future, therefore the best thing for a future, is to invest Crypto.
Activity: 532
July 18, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
I'm currently in the Crypto market as a part-time job. This job gives me income, passion and lots of fun.
  It is possible that in the future it will be my official job.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
July 18, 2018, 05:33:39 AM
even though I believe in the crypto industry, I still have to work at my main job for $ 300 a month. It's funny money, but what if the crypto collapses?!
Activity: 159
July 18, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
I might want to wind up an exceptionally fruitful broker and put resources into btc and ether as I think they are the most gainful coins to get. I am certain that soon our reality will comprehend that there are a considerable measure of coins yet btc is the best one
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
Crypto is making a great impact on me and it also make me smarter and more confident. I like crypto nd I am going to work here as long as I will be able.
Agreed. I would also be very happy if the cryptocurrency developed quietly and was recognized by the whole world. Then I would devote my life to the new industry without hesitation.
Activity: 113
July 18, 2018, 05:27:20 AM
Encryption does make a huge profit.
But I think people should not give up everything because of encryption, especially if you have not realized the freedom of wealth in the world of encryption. In fact, encryption does not require you to spend a lot of time on it, you need to invest in high-quality currency, and then patiently hold it. It’s ok
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 18, 2018, 05:19:59 AM
Crypto is making a great impact on me and it also make me smarter and more confident. I like crypto nd I am going to work here as long as I will be able.
Activity: 125
July 18, 2018, 02:42:51 AM
I think, if you quit your job to spend all your time in crypto, you must be prepared for great dissatisfaction. Crypto earnings can be much larger than regular work income, but can be much less. But you will do it anyway and I know this is a good investment and profitable for you.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 02:17:00 AM

Certainly we can not completely rely on crypto as a fixed income for our daily lives, having to wait for an uncertain time to earn money or otherwise get no money at all.
Activity: 378
July 18, 2018, 02:06:14 AM
Cryptocurrency is our future and it seems to me that everything is still ahead. Now I try to just wait and not to do any action, but I think that after the growth of the market everything will be just super cool
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 17, 2018, 05:06:42 AM
I believe in cryptos. Life is a learning process like this we daily learn new things in crypto market sometime we take risk sometime we don't. Crypto market is a high volatile market & very unpredictable still I love crypto currency trading. When I started crypto trading I was jobless & only doing some revenue sharing programs that is all I can say pyramid schemes but from last 1+ year I am doing crypto trading and I know its a real thing and we do not depend on commission. Its all about our skillset. I know only crypto trading is my future and it can change my life in coming years. My journey in crypto trading till date is quite good. I will continue to stick with crypto currencies and I am devoting full time in crypto world but leaving a job without knowledge is not advisable in any condition.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 03:28:01 AM
I feel that i have good future if i focus myself in earning in crypto but i do not want to sacrifice my regular job because my job secure not only my future also my family. That is why even i can earn good amount of money in crypto still i treat this as my extra income.
And now me and my wife are now earning in crypto this is included in our bonding while we are at home because we dedicate this to our kids to give them better life.

that is the right attitude, to have your regular jobs while earning from crypto as your side income, that's a good and reasonable combination. I like that you're willing to put extra efforts because of your kids
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 03:23:11 AM
I personally think, if crypto is just a place to invest and we need to have additional funding for other needs. Do not sacrifice everything,
if it does not go well then you will lose a lot of material. So you should also have a permanent job for you or a side job.

Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 03:17:41 AM
The cryptocurrency is still unfamiliar to the average person today. They only heard about the bitcoin virus related news, so they dare not use it. But when the cryptocurrency becomes a necessity later, no one will believe it without it, and you will feel that it is really valuable.
Activity: 644
July 17, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
Of course , you should not give up everything, it is enough to spend a few hours a day . you can drop everything when it gets enough cash flow . But to just quit is unreasonable

your future could be in Crypro if you try right you will get a good profit and with that, your future will be good in crypto especially now that many people have joined in crypto to invest and to do buying and selling coin then of that you must be patient and try

yes, the more people join the crypto, many people are curious and start following the crypto. this is not a strange thing, because crypto is the future of money in this digital age. I'm sure the time will come when crypto will start to be used as a means of payment rather than a traded asset.
Pages:
Jump to: