Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 57. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
the world of crypto does look very promising and many people are successful from it, but the crypto world is so unstable so my advice do not ever leave your current job, make the world of crypto as a side job
the crypto world is not stable but it will give you a lot of income here and I am willing to leave my work just to focus on crypto, I work earning $ 500 per month but after I focus more on crypto I can make money $ 2000 every month in trading
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
The crypto market is very unstable to make it the main type of earnings.
For starters, don`t take risks and don`t give up the main job.
And in the future, look at the results you will receive from the crypto currency!
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 03:09:25 AM
I do my work and also do crypto, so right now I have 2 jobs. but for crypto I think of it as a hobby, so I do it in my time. I prefer my main job, because I think it can be a handbook for the future, and of course I do not underestimate crypto, because crypto is risky so I do not work completely in crypto even though the income generated is not bad.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
the world of crypto does look very promising and many people are successful from it, but the crypto world is so unstable so my advice do not ever leave your current job, make the world of crypto as a side job
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
No one knows the future, but I still like to guess once. Cryto will develop very strongly on trading technology. I know this is because of Buddy's project, which explains why I should invest in Buddy
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 30, 2018, 02:37:23 AM
I think that crypto can have a great future. There are already universities where they teach the professions that can work with crypto. I think that they would not have taken such steps if they had not seen in this a great future and great prospects for the entire population. We can only wait for some time until the whole industry completely enters our life
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 02:26:30 AM
Cryptocurrency deserves to be the main job.
If you do Cryptocurrency business with a good strategy and use the correct and patient way then you will succeed in getting a lot of benefit from Cryptocurrency.
I think you need to implement Cryptocurrency in order to benefit you.
So far, I have a friend whose main job is by trading Cryptocurrency, he can succeed and get a great profit he is a hard worker.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 30, 2018, 01:27:31 AM
In the past six months, I got hundreds of dollars through bounty activities. It might be better last year. But it's good to earn money through rest time.
Activity: 439
July 29, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
I think that I should think about the fact that it's time to increase the volume of trade and I think that in the future I will manage to earn quite a lot)
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
July 29, 2018, 06:04:18 PM
I think it's a good plan to pay for a living with a job and put the rest in crypto and don't withdraw anything untill moon.
Activity: 280
July 28, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
I expect that the crypto-currency already this year will give real prerequisites, to the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto-currency!
Activity: 40
July 29, 2018, 06:02:32 AM
The cryptocurrency is still profitable now, so I won't leave, I can now get the basic reward through the bounty task, or I can get a lucrative profit through investment.
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 05:54:36 AM
work in crypto don't be excessively yearning don't you get tricked with enormous benefit so you readily forfeit all its, learn first and persistence as I would like to think that will improve your future
Activity: 117
July 28, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
It is possible if you will participate in many bounties, then you will be able to start earning such amount of money , that will allow you to live on it. Or you can start trading, it is more profitable business in case if you know how to trade.
Activity: 133
July 28, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

My future is also in the crypto currency because I risk everything here and I also follow the bounty in order to earn money every month.
Activity: 89
July 28, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

in crypto there are many risks, but risk does not make it a barrier for you to be successful. this time is up to you, you want to succeed or you want to fail in crypto. if you fail then you lose it all. it should be a motivation for us to always try to be successful.
Activity: 352
July 28, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
I’m sure that those who have enough force to study new things and always opened for new knowledge will be successful people. It doesn’t matter what kind of job you have now. If you like crypto, you will succeed in this matter.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 28, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
I'll be glad in the crypto but I have some doubts. I think that crypto analysts will not be needed after 2-3 years. The most functions will be provided by big crypto funds and banks. And I think that private analyst can not have bright future  Undecided

Activity: 43
July 28, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
I for one think it isn't commonsense to leave your activity and spotlight on crypto in spite of the fact that everybody is fundamentally qualified for their own particular opportunity to do whatever they need. In any case, since the market is as yet not that relentless and stable, crypto ought not be a need in the event that you have a customary activity. In any case, you can simply do exchanging in the meantime while you are as yet working and it is simply a question of time administration.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
for me personally know crypto when i work, and even now i still wrestle with crypto, but i will not release everything for crypto, because what i believe we should be able to live between them between everyday work and also on crypto, everyone also understands the world of crypto, if we do not work and make money more people will have a bad impact on our income. so it would be good we live between the two his
Pages:
Jump to: