Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 60. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
I think the future is with cryptocurrencies so keep with it you will earn do not be upset
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 09:36:11 AM
I plan to continue to invest and trade, and also participate in bounty campaigns. I will reinvest everything I earn in order to increase my capital.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.

It all depends on your aspirations and capabilities. If the Internet is a part-time job for you, you should not quit your job, you should do your job. If you have the Internet is the main job and source of income, then you need to expand your field of influence in the crypto world.
i think the same  , it all depends on what you want. For many, crypto, this is the main job, but they had come a long way to come to this.  works here is no less than in the office, you must constantly keep abreast of the latest news and constantly develop in this direction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
It is not advisable to quit your job just to make a fulltime here in crypto. Eventhough crypto is legit we cant predict what will happen in the future. You cant get a lot of money here in crypto in just a blink of an eye especially if you are a beginner.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
Even a serious hobby for cryptography, it is not necessary to give up your main job .
Activity: 546
July 24, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
why you must leave your job if you can doing both? you don't need to quit your job. you just need a few hours to learning or give time for crypto. while you can earn from your job.
Activity: 137
July 24, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
Still, I have the main job, which suits me well . But crypto is an extra income for me . I don't think we should give up the basic income .
Activity: 176
July 24, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

It all depends on your aspirations and capabilities. If the Internet is a part-time job for you, you should not quit your job, you should do your job. If you have the Internet is the main job and source of income, then you need to expand your field of influence in the crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 116
July 23, 2018, 06:58:46 AM
You just think, as in the past few years, the crypto-currency market is developing. You can not find a person who has not heard of the blockchain. A year later, 50% of the population will have a crypto currency. Everything goes to the global introduction of crypto currency.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 23, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Crypto takes a lot of time from my life and I can predict that it will be my full-time job in the future. Crypto is able to support every person and his future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 09:52:03 AM
Don't do this. I mean don't leave your job for crypto. Crypto is a very good market but not good enough to leave a job for it. You can do part time. I left my job and now struggling to keep up with the expenses of my family. Struggling big time. Hoping to make good profit from somewhere soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
July 22, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
My relation with crypto will be more strong in future because i want to invest full time in crypto because i found my passion,I am not here to just earn but also learn about different topics and behavior to groom my skills. Crypto ave massive potential and offer many opportunities who want to do different in their life. I strongly believe crypto will alive and  i will achieve my goals in crypto.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
July 22, 2018, 09:23:32 AM
The focus in the world of crypto is already a reason and to succeed, maybe this is the right way. Because the world of crypto is very profitable and provides many benefits, but it can explore the potential of ourselves with our ability. If you are a totality in the world of crypto then much you will produce.
Activity: 240
July 22, 2018, 09:15:07 AM
there are many people who are rich thanks to crypto.why do not we be rich in the next years.i certainly believe that one day I will be rich by these things.
Yes Bitcoin have improved the financial status of a lot of people. This is one thing that motivates me to invest my time to learn more about crypto even if I have a day job.  So time management plays a big role to perform on both responsibilities.  I believe I can achieve what the others can.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
I chose crypto instead of my main job, about two years ago I decided and quit my job .
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

I do believe that cryptocurrency has a future. Leaving your job for cryptocurrency will be hard because cryptocurrency is not acceptable by many as of now. It is really hard to find a job, why will you sacrifice it? You can focus in your crypto career without sacrificing your job.
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 08:17:26 AM
I turn cryptocurrency into a day job. But first you must undergo many studies to understand its currency and to understand its price history. Better have some knowledge before entering into this kind of job. It is very addicting in making investment in crypto so better be observant.
Activity: 490
July 22, 2018, 08:09:48 AM
In the not too distant future, we will be able to enjoy the benefits of the crypto currency world, which we create today, if you work in the field of finance, then you must understand what investment is. It is in this way that this crypto-currency world works.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 08:05:44 AM
I certainly believe in crypto and its future . and I'm sure it will only gain momentum ... but still I will not risk and will not leave my main job
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
I don't think that's the right move .. you don't have to leave your job for crypto . work brings a stable income
Sometimes it is necessary to risk and go for serious changes in order to become richer. Work in my country brings income, but that income is very small. I get to earn much more on ICO and bounties. Based on this, I can say that I see great prospects in the future for cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: