Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 58. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
The crypto future I think is very good for the next few years. Because we know for ourselves that crypto is very much already interested and know it. So Crypto is very good future. And no loss of people who invest in this crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
According to my opinion the future of crypto is bright , i believe crypto currencies will have a good future the next years.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 10:14:08 AM
I think in the future that crypto will be more and more users as long as some countries do not block this bitcoin access and can also take advantage of this money for the better.
Activity: 490
July 28, 2018, 10:11:39 AM
After a short time spent in crypto currency, I realized one very remarkable thing, if you constantly hear about what you do not need to do, then you need to do the opposite. The percentage of fraud is very large, so I do not believe those who say that crypto currency is a bubble and it will soon burst. I'm sure that my future in crypto-currencies will be wonderful. This is only the beginning of our journey.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
July 28, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
I believe that crypto currency world gives us a better future.I spend 4-5 hours in my crypto. Because I still learning about the digital market. But I'm sure, someday, everybody becomes rich in crypto. Just do crypto and main job at the same time. You work as well as investing.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
It seems indeed lots of hope and future on cryptocurrency. It is indeed undeniable that cryptocurrency has many advantages especially for the future, where everything will be demanding the number advantage and convenience.
Activity: 537
July 28, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
In my environment, I saw many examples when people left their permanent job for the sake of making money on the digital market. But it was in the past. For the last half of the year, no one left. Everyone is waiting for the heyday of the market ....
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 28, 2018, 08:52:52 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
I already at the moment see my results.  And I will continue to study cryptography further.  I spend 6-8 hours a day on this.  I think the future is crypto interesting.  You do not have to quit the main job.  Combine.
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

Crypto world is good and has a future, but it would be nice if you also invest in real life because the price is not stable then invest also on a plot of land or real business.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 08:40:44 AM
It's a pity there are two sides to crypto. Where you can become rich ,or simply lose everything.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
It is not necessary to leave your work and go to the cryptocurrency immediately. It is possible to do everything slowly if you're going to have. That's the smartest thing to do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
July 28, 2018, 08:34:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is good only for part-time job as you have no assurance that you will always gain profits on your investments even if you will participate on signature campaign it's still no guarantee that you will get your token as we have many fake and scam projects. I suggest you to stay with your job and take only 2-4 hours of your time for crypto not unless you have a huge capital to invest on many coins that will easily give you profits to support your daily needs.
Activity: 252
July 28, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
The world of digital currencies is growing and becoming universal every day. it will be supported by governments in the coming years and guaranteed by the state.  investors. I am collecting altcoin from low price as investor. crypto can make me rich in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 28, 2018, 08:23:19 AM
I do not view crypto as a permanent job, unless you are thinking about starting your own project or being part of one of the many projects out there, I do not think it will provide you with any kind of financial stability.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 08:18:25 AM
If you read this message, it means your time has come! It's time to know about what will help you to start a beautiful life. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 742
July 28, 2018, 07:49:57 AM
Hello! I believe. I have a crypto currency - the main job. At first it was hard. But, in the end, I understood everything. Even if there is a basic work, the crypto currency can be used as an additional income. Doing 2-3 hours a day, this will be enough to start. Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
I ordinarily heard that individuals surrender the fundamental work for work with crypto. It is important to acknowledge precisely what's happening with you and to have positive productive involvement in crypto
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 07:32:15 AM
I believe my future Crypto It's not okay to spend all the time here. You can earn money by working here, your speed of life can change in exchange for this money. Except for the curse of unemployed, the prospect of building a beautiful life is going forward in the future
Activity: 182
July 28, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
I stopped doing my business in January, decided to earn only in cryptocurrency! But then there was a collapse! Now I'm back in the business and doing cryptocurrency as a hobby!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 07:03:19 AM
As i see my future in crypto was i can do quit my regular job when i totally explore on this business. This time were i am the the boss of my time and i can do what ever i wanted to do without people told me what i am going to do or work. But of course be work with patience and dedication of what i am doing to continue succeed here in cryptoworld.
Pages:
Jump to: