Pages:
Author

Topic: My Future in Crypto - page 59. (Read 7219 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
Actually I see my future brights in view of the crypto. I am thinking about myself as long haul player. I might want to be a piece of the unrest. Possibly that world won't be so decentralized, however in any event I will take my pie of it.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 06:52:36 AM
Well, crypto is a diversified field full of happenings and you can make something tangible out of the platform if you are serious about it, However it takes lots of commitment and patience, to make the mot out of it, And yes i do believe in the crypto technology, its will solve lots of finance related problems in future if fully adopted
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 06:15:27 AM
many people leave her job to focus on cryptocurrency, and I think it is not a wrong decision. because crypto is indeed more promise, viewed from a multitude of advantages that can be obtained. of course, this could repair the economy really is.
Activity: 510
July 28, 2018, 06:12:21 AM
I do not fully dedicate my time in crypto. because I still work offline in one company. because for now I have not been able to plunge into the world of crypto completely.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 06:08:50 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Yes, learning and investing with crypto can lead us for the brightier future because crypto could able to change on our economy and individual's living, so i take advantage to invest it as for longterm investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
July 28, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
Of course , you should not give up everything, it is enough to spend a few hours a day . you can drop everything when it gets enough cash flow . But to just quit is unreasonable

There are also many people losing money when they trade their altcoins falling
 and losing money because many people are also afraid of losing their money in the least of what I think many people are still not risky at work.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
I am sure that the direction of the sphere of crypto currency is waiting for a great future! Over the next two years, we will see 5,000-10000 new projects! I will invest in new coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 28, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
Right now it is very dangerous to quit the main job for the cryptocurrencies, but I am sure that in the future I will do so.
Activity: 588
July 28, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
Yes it is good if you don't have a job before joining crypto world but I will like to seek ideas from those that have reasonable jobs and I really want to know if you truly believe in Crypto so as to give away your job and fully dedicate full time to crypto or its not worth leaving everything because I see it as a long journey which I need to learn everyday.
Cryptocurrency market is no longer for short-term speculators, there are big whales playing with us, but in long term the price should go up because bitcoin has fundamentals.

Activity: 420
July 28, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
I am strongly believe there is a great future for bitcoin and crypto currency, in next couple of years there is lot of change happen from block chain technology, may be the world economy will effect the crypto currency. there are lot of currency generating every day, more coins will generate in coming years, more peoples are interested to invest in crypto currency.I think this is the best time to invest in crypto currency, there is wonderful future ahead.
Activity: 336
July 28, 2018, 05:46:04 AM

I see my future in crypto colored in bright perspectives. It would be really the right my decision to continue making investments in cryptocurrencies. I have earned yet good money and I will get even more money in further time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

On my mind Bitcoin is able to free us of unfair financial system and institutions, but it is able also to destroy whole this system to the extent that some wars could do it.  For me it is really important to believe in crypto but I understand the level of responsibility about our future at the same time. But also there are many perspectives in this area.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
July 25, 2018, 01:48:46 AM
I fully learned Cryptocurrency and became a personal driver for my friends when they were going out of town.

But still my main focus is Cryptocurrency, because from the Cryptocurrency I can renovate my house and I can save for the future, and lastly I can learn more about computers.
Activity: 1022
July 24, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
to works on manage as disputing use of numbers of risks on possession and improves as the return on follows as the running tasks of evaluation and collects to gives with chance as closing of results on finest with the terms of objectives as the investment projects plan.
Activity: 81
July 24, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
I think my future in crycpo would be brighter soon that is why many peolple believe in crypto digital currency.Many has investing on it and become millionaires.
I hope that in the future, the cryptocurrency will have an official status and will be integrated into all areas of information networks, which will help many to get work on working with the cryptocurrency and its integration, as well as development for highly specialized purposes.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 24, 2018, 10:20:31 AM
well people who already have a family have a hard time to choose for making in crypto full time, especially if you don't have a skill set to become a trader for example. Many people rush in crypto because of hope of "gold rush" that's can they make themselves, but for people who doesn't have skill and job, i think doing this as a full time job a right choice in their minds, because lack of choice etc.
Activity: 187
July 24, 2018, 10:14:35 AM
why you must leave your job if you can doing both? you don't need to quit your job. you just need a few hours to learning or give time for crypto. while you can earn from your job.

Exactly. Crypto-traders could get addictive, that is when Day jobs become a necessary inconvenience. Since the crypto market is so volatile, traders believe that to maximize their returns, they need to actively pay attention to the market every hour of the day. Unfortunately, this can be problematic and even treacherous to the trader’s performance at work, with their attitudes shifting into doing the least possible without getting in trouble and trading whenever the boss isn’t looking. All these, not knowing to be a good trader, emotions should not do the voicing. One has to be clinical.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 10:11:27 AM
I think my future in crycpo would be brighter soon that is why many peolple believe in crypto digital currency.Many has investing on it and become millionaires.
Activity: 187
July 24, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

Yeah, it is a long journey that needs to be learned everyday. First of all, if the Job is reasonable enough, then, Why quit for crypto? Crypto to me is just an extra means of earning or setting streams of income. You can merge the two together, if your job is not too demanding. Your salaries or wages from the job can be used for investment in crypto. It could be successful or not, but either ways you have a Job to fall back on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
July 24, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
I plan that crypto will be my main income, I believe that the situation will change on the crypto market and again it will be stable. Crypto is a new technology and new opportunities for earning.
Pages:
Jump to: