Pages:
Author

Topic: My Investing Coin - page 5. (Read 2564 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 10
October 10, 2022, 06:45:47 AM
It looks like you really like the meme coins and actually no any L1 or L2 into your list man I think diversifying your portfolio will likely do you more good that packing everything into one category and also dont forget gaming coins can come back to bite you in the ass Be careful most people get gaming coins for free

To be successful and be able to get maximum profit we must dare to change strategies, for example selling coins that do not have the potential to develop, this is common because if we continue to hold, we will be more losses, it is better to focus on the potential for rising coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
October 10, 2022, 06:43:00 AM
I think you should consider the choices you make. Because among the several coin choices you mentioned, only Doge has a refund when you buy it. Because only Doge knows, therefore if you buy Doge you will benefit

In investment sometimes we have to dare to make decisions even though we have to lose money, many coins are difficult or do not have prospects in the future so it is better to sell immediately, while now more and more new projects are very promising and worthy of our choice.
That's true and before making a definite decision the risks also need to be considered as well,
actually risk is also part of crypto and only we are able to make the decision whether to take that risk or not,
regarding new projects we need to do some research before investing
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
October 10, 2022, 03:01:53 AM
Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.

Among all the coins above, only Doge is still good, of course there is a drastic decrease compared to the current price, if you sell all Doge and assets above at the end of 2021 then you can save assets more than 70% compared to you selling now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
October 09, 2022, 10:42:57 PM
I think you should consider the choices you make. Because among the several coin choices you mentioned, only Doge has a refund when you buy it. Because only Doge knows, therefore if you buy Doge you will benefit
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
September 19, 2022, 04:41:09 PM
For now I think you are experiencing a very big loss because all the altcoins you hold are experiencing a decline so it takes time to grow back, and the altcoins you hold are actually lacking potential so the risk is very large but all will be fine if later the market situation can return to normal, In this case we need time to get back what has been lost from our investment results, so it all takes a lot of patience.

Not just OP. Right now, most crypto investors loss
The crypto market is still in a bear market, and I don't think this is a bottom. Bear making red candles.

Agree with you coins that OP hold lacks potential, at least Dogecoin.
I see no point in holding a meme coin, no great utility.
The meme coin is designed for hype, and price growth is manipulated to the max.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 19, 2022, 02:00:43 PM
For now I think you are experiencing a very big loss because all the altcoins you hold are experiencing a decline so it takes time to grow back, and the altcoins you hold are actually lacking potential so the risk is very large but all will be fine if later the market situation can return to normal, In this case we need time to get back what has been lost from our investment results, so it all takes a lot of patience.
Many investors take the experience when the market is in a bull run, but they don't think about the conditions when the market is down. So they think all the coins are worthy of long term investment. Maybe most of those who enter the crypto exchange are newcomers when the market is trending, this has also been experienced by previous investors.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 19, 2022, 11:52:33 AM
When investing in cryptocurrencies, it is important to keep an eye on the news.
In practice, we often see that certain news can greatly affect the price of a cryptocurrency in the short term. As an investor, this is of course very important, so that you can buy or sell your crypto at the right time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 19, 2022, 08:31:44 AM
If DREEM already has hundreds of assets, characters and locations just for any ‘important” negotiations, imagine what will be when it comes oot of beta.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2022, 12:46:37 AM
Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
POINT point network looks pretty nice
long term dark horse
World's First Full Web 3.0 Architecture
But OP's list are enough for long term mate , though your POINT looks like an Pump and Dump coin that will only bring risk for small investors that only seeks for some profit with their lower capital.
and also I look at your post history , is that POINT pays your for these advertising ? because there are other account also that I see in which making same post as you for week now?
Activity: 36
September 14, 2022, 04:08:17 PM
POINT point network looks pretty nice
long term dark horse
World's First Full Web 3.0 Architecture
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
September 13, 2022, 01:01:56 PM

You sure like PBR Coin, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM all Coins are good, not wrong. But in this case we have different options for coins that have long term potential and that's only natural, because we all have our own way of looking at the movement and accuracy of investing in crypto. and we also know that every business has risks.
if there is no profit then loss.
At that time, some of these Altcoins were in great demand by some Investors, but for now and in the good future in the future, it seems that some of these Altcoins are no longer in great demand, because now there are many good new projects and very high-quality Altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
September 13, 2022, 11:17:37 AM

You sure like PBR Coin, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM all Coins are good, not wrong. But in this case we have different options for coins that have long term potential and that's only natural, because we all have our own way of looking at the movement and accuracy of investing in crypto. and we also know that every business has risks.
if there is no profit then loss.
Activity: 36
September 12, 2022, 04:47:47 PM
TLM looks ok to me
I'll share with you mine
Point Network POINT
Activity: 17
August 06, 2022, 01:21:41 PM
The PunkPanda ecosystem is committed to providing us with privacy and freedom of communication! One exciting element of the PunkPanda ecosystem is a Web3 game called Panda Legends. PunkPanda games offer you a great opportunity to buy and sell in-game digital items. You can earn tokens just by playing the game and enjoying the process!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
August 03, 2022, 04:53:01 PM
It's always nice if our assets continue to rise, but when it's a bear market like now it tests our patience, many panic and choose to sell coins even at a loss, but if we focus on profit then I suggest holding, especially if the coins have great potential for the long term.

It's true that our patience will be tested in a bear market situation like now. Because our estimated assets will appear to be declining and that
can make some people panic, then sell the coins they have at a low price. Therefore, we don't just think about which coins are worth buying
and holding in a bear market situation like now. However, emotional control is very important to make us more patient in dealing with bear
market situations and avoid making wrong decisions. Although we managed to choose coins that have good potential, but if we can't control
our emotions well everything will end badly. That's why investing in crypto is not as easy as we think, we must prepare it well, so that our goal of
making profit is achieved.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 03, 2022, 03:37:19 PM
It looks like you really like the meme coins and actually no any L1 or L2 into your list man I think diversifying your portfolio will likely do you more good that packing everything into one category and also dont forget gaming coins can come back to bite you in the ass Be careful most people get gaming coins for free
Activity: 59
July 18, 2022, 12:15:38 PM
 "Play to earn" - these words are far from fantasy! PunkPanda games offer you a great opportunity to buy and sell in-game digital items. You can earn tokens just by playing the game and enjoying the process! Games are just one of the benefits of the ecosystem!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
July 16, 2022, 10:31:53 AM
It's always nice if our assets continue to rise, but when it's a bear market like now it tests our patience, many panic and choose to sell coins even at a loss, but if we focus on profit then I suggest holding, especially if the coins have great potential for the long term.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
July 08, 2022, 11:27:27 AM
Make sure that your investment funds are the one that you can afford to lose because surely you will end up losing everything.
Will forever experience loss in investment? if yes, then very few people will want to invest in crypto, because as long as market conditions and crypto are good, there will be no loss for any investment except for those who often experience unnecessary panic.
You are completely wrong , because  this is depending in which currency we are investing but if you are for BS coins? then yes you will forever loser by then.
These all are very Down from ATH and it seems no value if trend not come again. I think ripple is good investment for long term. There’s a lot of utility and liquidity coming to the XRPL with Flare, xls20d, cross chain liquidity, CBDC development and more.. lots of devs coming to XRPL over the next year. It’s not all about Ripple any longer
well Ripple(XRP)  is cheap and can be invested without risking too much funds inside so yes lets try invest with cheap and popular coin than new coin or shitcoins.
Not all cryptos go up in a bullrun but most of them will, that is true. The projects that will pump the highest are ones that are on trend, like CNDL or Lamina1 in the case of metaverses, or projects with large partnerships like google and hedera hashgraph.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 06, 2022, 12:24:56 AM
Make sure that your investment funds are the one that you can afford to lose because surely you will end up losing everything.
Will forever experience loss in investment? if yes, then very few people will want to invest in crypto, because as long as market conditions and crypto are good, there will be no loss for any investment except for those who often experience unnecessary panic.
You are completely wrong , because  this is depending in which currency we are investing but if you are for BS coins? then yes you will forever loser by then.
These all are very Down from ATH and it seems no value if trend not come again. I think ripple is good investment for long term. There’s a lot of utility and liquidity coming to the XRPL with Flare, xls20d, cross chain liquidity, CBDC development and more.. lots of devs coming to XRPL over the next year. It’s not all about Ripple any longer
well Ripple(XRP)  is cheap and can be invested without risking too much funds inside so yes lets try invest with cheap and popular coin than new coin or shitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: