Pages:
Author

Topic: My life is falling apart . ( TradeFortress read this ) - page 2. (Read 18808 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I still don't think he is a scammer, but I guess we'll never find out what really happened.
Unless you sue him and it gets investigated.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
We all know tradefortress is not a scammer

Noooo we don't, please stop licking his arsehole.

If he was a scammer , why would he refund a large amount of it ?
He could just dissappear forever.
Because of this exact reason. Now people won't suspect him as a scammer, but as someone who is trying to fix stuff. It's quite clever, because there will be still a lot of Bitcoin left for him after "trying" to refund a "large" amount of it.
legendary
Terminated.
You don't get it do you? You don't have enough experience in this field to actually judge.
By giving a partial refund 50-60%: 1) He still stole over $500,000; 2) Avoids legal trouble; 3) People partially trust him again.
This is one of the best scam tactics in recent times, that's actually being used.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102

Agree with this, and I think he is also trying to find a solution to repaid everyone in full....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

legendary
Terminated.
Damnit, why the hell does this fuck have to scam $1,000,000 , now everyone is going to this I'm this TF on another site.

Care to translate?

TF = Tranny Fuck
Please explain.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Damnit, why the hell does this fuck have to scam $1,000,000 , now everyone is going to this I'm this TF on another site.

Care to translate?

TF = Tranny Fuck
legendary
Terminated.
This is better for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
hope he done good for himself and become again good and authentic person in his field

He's never stopped. It's other people that have put him down so who would blame him to not bother again here?
Remember people were bumping their gums when his trust rating was 170+. That's what this forum does.

Well , I just saw an interesting hypothetical situation.
We all know tradefortress is not a scammer , but in a hypothetical situation where the owner of inputs.io was a scammer , he could --->

1. Declare hacked , change all 4000 BTC to usd , get 1 million dollars.
2. Watch bitcoin drop from 340 to 200some.
3. Buy back all the bitcoins and keep some profit
4. Refund to all players
5. Roll in his few hundred thousand dollars.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
696B6111
hope he done good for himself and become again good and authentic person in his field

He's never stopped. It's other people that have put him down so who would blame him to not bother again here?
Remember people were bumping their gums when his trust rating was 170+. That's what this forum does.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
No , he had said in an email interview about the hack that he has a fund of around 1500 BTC including his cold storage.
Not even nearly enough.

An immense gesture all the same.

I agree, he could've kept it for himself and 'quit the internet'. It takes a man to step up, and try to correct his mistakes.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
696B6111
No , he had said in an email interview about the hack that he has a fund of around 1500 BTC including his cold storage.
Not even nearly enough.

An immense gesture all the same.
legendary
Terminated.
Not even nearly enough.
legendary

Yes, and if the source is actually handed over I doubt you'll have that anymore.

source as in source code for the site? handed over to whom? Am I missing something?

Yes. You are.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Yes, and if the source is actually handed over I doubt you'll have that anymore.

source as in source code for the site? handed over to whom? Am I missing something?
legendary

I am sure he is not running off he must face all situation may be not be able to pay back all but hope he would be still in

err.....pay back what exactly? I still have my mBTC balance on coinchat.org.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I am sure he is not running off he must face all situation may be not be able to pay back all but hope he would be still in

err.....pay back what exactly? I still have my mBTC balance on coinchat.org.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Well Coinchat.org is back up now!

So everyone who said TF had run off ;-P

and to all those whose average number of daily social interactions had dropped to almost zero - rejoice!

Pages:
Jump to: