Pages:
Author

Topic: My life is falling apart . ( TradeFortress read this ) - page 7. (Read 18808 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
If you have that signature and use CoinChat, you're gonna have a bad time.

Now remember kids, don't do LSD...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
The cause of the downtime is malicious. There has been no compromise of any database, data, or code - they couldn't have been accessed by the malicious party (and so is other projects like Inputs.io and CL)

After talking with whiskers75, I suspect that the same individual was responsible. It was carried out through social engineering (different) hosting providers.

Sorry for the downtime - I hope to have coinchat back before Monday.
What kind of social engineering?
This shouldn't be happening with hosting providers.

Namecheap is easy to SE, a forum I used to be apart of got hacked and the hacker SE'd Namecheap into handing them access to the VPS.

It wasn't Namecheap that was SE'd in this case.

I know I was just giving a example of a hosting provider that got se'd

Bro, you can't be on a CoinChat-related thread with that signature. kthx.

DiamondCardz is one of the fibers of awesome that makes coinchat awesome
( yes , just a fiber )
So , look at his name and look back at your signature and back at his name and back at your signature.
Do you get it now ?

No sir, please tell me MOARRR

If you have that signature and use CoinChat, you're gonna have a bad time. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
How'd you get scammed?
The cause of the downtime is malicious. There has been no compromise of any database, data, or code - they couldn't have been accessed by the malicious party (and so is other projects like Inputs.io and CL)

After talking with whiskers75, I suspect that the same individual was responsible. It was carried out through social engineering (different) hosting providers.

Namecheap is easy to SE, a forum I used to be apart of got hacked and the hacker SE'd Namecheap into handing them access to the VPS.

( yes , just a fiber )
So , look at his name and look back at your signature and back at his name and back at your signature.
Do you get it now ?

No sir, please tell me MOARRR
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

( yes , just a fiber )
Do you get it now ?

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Coinchat will probably take a bit longer since inputs.io just got hacked.
legendary

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
* Atruk waits for CoinChat to return. Didn't realize how much he used it.
* chipug is more honest with herself, missed Coinchat all day Tongue

There's things I need to ask! Where else can I ask about the tube station in London, a problem with flash (like Adobe flash, not Flash Gordon, though probably him as well), laugh at the acronym game, ask how to make a logo and something about Italian courts, all while getting music/random pictures of cats/dogs sent to me irt...in one place?!

I wish I had an answer.
legendary
Ah, okay. As a hosting provider myself, it's pretty sad how easily they crack under pressure and can be Socially Engineered  Undecided

legendary

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
696B6111
How ya doin' chipug?

Not as rainbow as usual devthedev. How are you? Hope you're feeling 100% again. Btw, I'm reviewing this guy's business irl, I'll be looking at his hosting and more than likely suggesting he move. May have a hostee for you Smiley

* chipug is more honest with herself, missed Coinchat all day Tongue

There's things I need to ask! Where else can I ask about the tube station in London, a problem with flash (like Adobe flash, not Flash Gordon, though probably him as well), laugh at the acronym game, ask how to make a logo and something about Italian courts, all while getting music/random pictures of cats/dogs sent to me irt...in one place?!

I wonder though what will the chat temperature be once it goes up and running again.
People really really miss the community.

Is 'ecstatic' a temperature? You know, as we really miss the community? Tongue
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Coinchat will probably take a bit longer since inputs.io just got hacked.

Thats true, I miss Coinchat as well. Fortunately TF reimburse inputs.io stolen balances
legendary

jambola2 slaps Atruk for using incorrect /me. You must first put the entire sentence in italics , but the name should not use your purchased color

No, I'm pretty sure it's:

Code:
[me=DiamondCardz]text[/me]

I think you should refer to these links:

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Addictions/Pages/Introduction.aspx
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/obsessive-compulsive-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx
http://www.nhs.uk/news/2008/06June/Pages/Internetaddiction.aspx

lel
legendary
Why is coinchat down ?
Why is coinchat down ?

Which bitcoin integrated community do you use except bitcointalk ?

Sorry but, why are you so addicted to that? Your online girlfriend is chating inside while it went down?

Lmfao'd irl.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Twentington is starting to go insane without Whiskchat and Coinchat
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Ah well, I didn't realise that I can already wander and leave trails around here in less than 4 hours since my first post. Tongue

"We hope to be back in the coming days."
Days? Days? :sad: Cry

Nobody around here knows when exactly it'll go up again. Sad
I wonder though what will the chat temperature be once it goes up and running again.
People really really miss the community.

OOT: This is my fifth attempt to post because of the 360 seconds rule thingy. So annoying Angry Hope, my activity points will increase faster.
Pages:
Jump to: