Pages:
Author

Topic: My life is falling apart . ( TradeFortress read this ) - page 5. (Read 18808 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Can someone please explain to a noob what de fuck is going on
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Twentington is even more worried about coinchat after hearing about what happened with inputs.io.

Ditto. I'd like to see it return even if free coins don't.
I'm not worried. Am I the only one? Why would it not return?
Whiskchat database was compromised, not CoinChat's. It might have been originally copied from cc but it's run very differently.
Also, apparently those API things are right bastards, so I see this issue to lay with them and not TF or inputs personally. I wouldn't be enabling anything like that with a decent amount in the wallet to lose and I doubt anyone else did either.     

Well, without Inputs.io I doubt the payment for chatting feature will make a return.

I really hope the chat network itself returns though.

I replied to this before reading anything else. Wrong thing to do, I see now.

It happens.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
696B6111
Twentington is even more worried about coinchat after hearing about what happened with inputs.io.

Whiskchat database was compromised, not CoinChat's. It might have been originally copied from cc but it's run very differently.
Also, apparently those API things are right bastards, so I see this issue to lay with them and not TF or inputs personally. I wouldn't be enabling anything like that with a decent amount in the wallet to lose and I doubt anyone else did either.     

Well, without Inputs.io I doubt the payment for chatting feature will make a return.

I replied to this before reading anything else. Wrong thing to do, I see now.

696B6111
What font is it? I can install it and try to use it in Photoshop.
I figured it out Cheesy thanks!
Edit:Total lies. I thought I had it. I'm as far as just needing to fck around with outer glow (?) but I have no clue what I'm doing and I'm just making my words disappear lol Sorry to be a pain in the arse but would you mind if I sent you my logo and pic of what I'm trying to achieve?

You're title tripped me out lol. I thought you were gonna be posting about your entire life and how your about to be kicked out of you place to the streets or something
I was going to make a CoinChat Temporary Thread but there's too much activity here lol It's funny to see just how many cc people have been immediately attracted to this title. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
You're title tripped me out lol. I thought you were gonna be posting about your entire life and how your about to be kicked out of you place to the streets or something

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Nothing is impossible chipug, the question is: Can I do it? Tongue.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
696B6111
I figured it out Cheesy thanks!
696B6111
Still waiting for your PM chipug Tongue. I miss my orange font Sad

Sorry Anon135246, I can't send it. I can't even get the words I want in the font I want without some of the bottoms being cut off. Plus it's mixed case (though looks all caps) AND some are greek characters :3

You could take a look at www.dafont.com. It has loads and loads of fonts, and you can all test them out with a custom text, without having to download them.

That's exactly where this is from.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I was hoping it would be back online today Sad. Guess we'll have to wait for a little longer.
696B6111
Still waiting for your PM chipug Tongue. I miss my orange font Sad

Sorry Anon135246, I can't send it. I can't even get the words I want in the font I want without some of the bottoms being cut off. Plus it's mixed case (though looks all caps) AND some are greek characters :3
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The Coinchat community is awesome. The mBTC is just a nice extra, but definately not what Coinchat is about.

Yeah , the milliBTC is just the newbibait .
After a person joins and starts loving it , they don't need the milliBTC much more.

Well said!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
The Coinchat community is awesome. The mBTC is just a nice extra, but definately not what Coinchat is about.

Yeah , the milliBTC is just the newbibait .
After a person joins and starts loving it , they don't need the milliBTC much more.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
PM me the pic and what you want me to add Smiley.
legendary
What is so good about coinchat ?
The chatting or the mBTC ?

Dunno if I missed for not using it

The awesome community , with awesome chatting and awesome sauce leaking onto everything.
AWESOME !
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1002
What is so good about coinchat ?
The chatting or the mBTC ?

Dunno if I missed for not using it
legendary
You all have so little posts.

Now, you might be vets on CoinChat, but you're in bitcointalk land now...you're now all newbs Wink

jambola2 Swallows DiamondCardz .He now has 1723 posts.

Sigh, you really are addicted to CoinChat. There's a point where the CoinChat references get old. ._.

Just sayin'.

jambola2 will go back to coinchat and ignore this website as soon as coinchat comes back online.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
The latest version of Photoshop.

You got this under control for Chipug?

Of course, all she needs to do is tell me what she wants me to make. I already told her all she have to do is ask Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: