Pages:
Author

Topic: My life is falling apart . ( TradeFortress read this ) - page 4. (Read 18808 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You can't prove that he scammed us nor that he was hacked.
This is all in theory. If the man's site was actually hacked, we must make him feel better by showing our support and accusing him of being a scammer.

And you will be victim #2 in his next scam.  Unless you are just one of his 5000 aliases. 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
You can't prove that he scammed us nor that he was hacked.
This is all in theory. If the man's site was actually hacked, we must make him feel better by showing our support and accusing him of being a scammer.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
proof that's TF?
Activity: 11
To reiterate: We have an IRC channel for the time being! Come join! On freenode IRC /join #coinchat-exile

Everybody join Grin. Let's get a party started Cheesy

Wooooo!!!

but now its take some long time because TF is in great depression and its need time to settle all things

Yes, he must be very depressed over all the money he stole.

life is tough when you can't decide between a red or a yellow lambo

He will get away with it, too.  He's too much of a bitch to face up for what he did.

Now all the faucets that used inputs.io are going down with people's earnings.  People are even reporting losing their peerbet wallets.

I hope someone gets hold of this douche and kicks the living shit out of him.  That chicken shit is probably (or is it "provably") hiding under a rock like the freakin terrorist he is.
Activity: 11
To reiterate: We have an IRC channel for the time being! Come join! On freenode IRC /join #coinchat-exile
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
What font is it? I can install it and try to use it in Photoshop.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I agree with all of the above, so sad to see coinchat gone, it was a great community.

It still IS a great community Smiley

Yes, but the fate of CoinChat isn't looking good with inputs.io losing over a million bucks. Undecided

Everything can be rebuilt Smiley

but now its take some long time because TF is in great depression and its need time to settle all things

life is tough when you can't decide between a red or a yellow lambo
I agree with all of the above, so sad to see coinchat gone, it was a great community.

Yes, but the fate of CoinChat isn't looking good with inputs.io losing over a million bucks. Undecided

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Still waiting for your PM chipug Tongue. I miss my orange font Sad

Sorry Anon135246, I can't send it. I can't even get the words I want in the font I want without some of the bottoms being cut off. Plus it's mixed case (though looks all caps) AND some are greek characters :3

You could take a look at www.dafont.com. It has loads and loads of fonts, and you can all test them out with a custom text, without having to download them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Still waiting for your PM chipug Tongue. I miss my orange font Sad
Activity: 16
coming~
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
696B6111
on route. hex is updating  Roll Eyes
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
The Coinchat community is awesome. The mBTC is just a nice extra, but definately not what Coinchat is about.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Twentington is even more worried about coinchat after hearing about what happened with inputs.io.
Well, without Inputs.io I doubt the payment for chatting feature will make a return.

I really hope the chat network itself returns though.

If it didn't, I could totally see why not.

Bitcoin is a pretty tiring experience. You are constantly fighting against hackers, scammers, even sleazes, so plenty people get to a point where they don't bother anymore. In addition to it not being very simple for Great Aunty Hilda to get to grips with, I think it's this that will ruin bitcoin.

On freenode IRC /join #coinchat-exile

I'm not sure how long I'll be awake, but I'll try to keep the channel open.
696B6111
Twentington is even more worried about coinchat after hearing about what happened with inputs.io.
Well, without Inputs.io I doubt the payment for chatting feature will make a return.

I really hope the chat network itself returns though.

If it didn't, I could totally see why not.

Bitcoin is a pretty tiring experience. You are constantly fighting against hackers, scammers, even sleazes, so plenty people get to a point where they don't bother anymore. In addition to it not being very simple for Great Aunty Hilda to get to grips with, I think it's this that will ruin bitcoin.
696B6111
Can someone please explain to a noob what de fuck is going on
Thread TL;DR?

Basically, lots of sites have been getting hacked. A very popular chat network was one of them. People miss it.
Pages:
Jump to: