Pages:
Author

Topic: My picks for 2018 - page 8. (Read 1514 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 08, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
My picks are:
1. Bitcoin (top crypto and cannot be pumped/dumped)
2. Ethereum (I like it because it is highly on demand because of ICOs)
3. Matrix AI Network (Newly Released Coin, I believe in this coin and will hold it till they reach their goal)
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 08, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
Heres my picks for 2018 and why:

1. ZCoin- great technology, privacy trend, low market cap
2. ZRX - Interoperability, low market cap, great team
3. Bitcoin Private- bitcoin + privacy= win
What are your picks?

tron, sub, xlm, eos , are good coins to pick at the moment.. market is in extreme dip you can  pick anything in cheap.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

What are your picks?

MTC is the name I will nominate. I'm following into it, a coin that has disappeared from Coinmarketcap in 2015, when Crytopia has not yet developed. They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, ....  It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. You can refer to it here https://marineco.in/ico . Now they are sharing free 450000MTC.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 07:09:59 AM
My picks for 2018;
1. neo,
2. Tron
3. monero,
4. Idxm,
5. eth.
All of them are for long term investment. I am very hopeful about this coins really great projects.
Activity: 186
March 08, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
My expensive pick of 2018 will be...
1 AUTO
2 MAN
3 CPY
4 ETH
5 BTC
I hold high expectations to those coins and am putting my money on them.
They are going to moon before end of the year
Activity: 9
March 08, 2018, 04:16:35 AM
My picks are;

DRGN - cool project with awesome branding.
OMG - should have a big year
RHOC - essentially rebuilding Ethereum in rholang without scaling issues
INXT - low cap gem decentralising cloud storage and internet services
Activity: 23
March 08, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

What are your picks?

My choice is MTC, I'm following this, one of the coolest airdrop I ever expected. Hope it can reach target 1doge.  Let me introduce briefly. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico . Do not miss this project, follow me and we together make the profit.
Activity: 29
March 07, 2018, 01:05:43 PM

What are your picks?

My choice is MTC, although there are few opportunities for its value to increase. But I believe in their efforts-Those who try to create the MTC community. You will think I'm joking but actually Marinecoin is great, I got 450000 MTC from Marinecoin and enjoy what I'm thinking of is Marinecoin and what are you waiting for?  They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico . Do not miss this.
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
I agree with some altcoin that you seek because of the altcoin I am sure you will get a big advantage in your investment.
Activity: 5
March 07, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

What are your picks?

I'm watching and watching MTC, one of the coolest airdrop I ever expected. Hope it can reach target 1doge.  Let me introduce briefly. .A coin that has disappeared from Coinmarketcap in 2015, when Crytopia has not yet developed. They are taking a long time to date to regain the spirit of continued MTC development. They have products on the wallet, improved technology with many breakthroughs such as low fees, trading platform, private wallet, private forum, .... You can refer to these two articles: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marinecoin-mtc-relaunch-seed-node-now-active-2496070 ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179 .  It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. Now they shaing 450000MTC free at https://marineco.in/ico . If you are interested please refer to.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
March 07, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
My only pick is NANO (formally XRB), most people think it will hit $100 by the end of the year and I'm inclined to agree.
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
I believe that this is a litecoin, because he is now very strong, some news would have to dump him, but this only gave rise, and I think for him the future.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
March 07, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
My picks:
1. Ethereum: great coin with a great possiblity to grow in the market.
2. Bitcoin: Number 1 in the market cap and it's hard to control the price that's why it's safe and great to invest on.
Activity: 37
March 07, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
I choose XRP and ETH
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
March 07, 2018, 09:35:34 AM
My picks this term are ETC and XRP for altcoins but i also like the new ICO called DIW Token. I've been looking at this one for a long time, already contributed in the Whitelist and Pre-ICO period and look forward to a bright future ahead with them!
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
I have picked NEO and Ethereum. I think both networks will be successful in 2018 years and will allow to earn some XXX.
Also I am looking on new projects which are developing wallets and smart cards for digital assets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 07, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
Some solid picks right there. I'm thinking Neo, Ada, Xlm, Req, Aion, Vechain.
Activity: 196
March 07, 2018, 09:21:53 AM
with in my list I will note my most favorite firms in which I believe and support Utemis. Lance Chine. EQUI.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
March 07, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
from the list you gave me I chose ZRX. it's just my choice, no reason I can give. but what I choose myself, which is certainly ethereum, I've been very interested in this altcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
March 07, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
My pick is ethereum and bitcoin only because in my experience bitcoin and ethereum is the most safest to hold my investments. I Try some ICO's mostly i join is they will not pay me or the most i don't want to experience again is to get scam.
This is the safest way to invest at this time as I am sure Bitcoin and Ethereum prices will go up very high this year and the entire Cryptocurrency market could be legalized around the world as more and more countries is accepting Bitcoin payments and this will create a large community in the future
Pages:
Jump to: