Pages:
Author

Topic: My picks for 2018 - page 3. (Read 1514 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 11:43:45 PM
Probably, I will not be original to say that I am choosing Ethereum as I think it is the best coin on the market. Meanwhile, I am going to deal with the other crypto as well: NEO, ICON, VeChain, Qtum, and Cardano.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:37:50 PM
To tell the truth I can advice all coins in the first ten on Coinmarketcap. Practically all have a good idea and team. So in the nearest perspective it can grow. Be patient and everything will be ok.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
August 02, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
Nice choices, I would like to add Cardano (my all time fav), Ontology, EOS and NEO. All of them are solid projects and have great potential to grow. They have a strong community presence and skilled development team. I want ETN to grow as well, it has potential but hasn't been upto the mark until now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:30:00 PM
Well, I don't think that ZRX is such a lowcap. Anyway, my picks are:  $MSP Mothership, $DNR Denarious, $BIS and $PIRL (on topia mostly)
Activity: 190
August 01, 2018, 08:06:41 AM
This year was really stressfull for everybody here and it is not the end yet. I hope that there will be less dips and other problems till the end of the year to minimize possible losses and risks.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
Topic starter lost about 70% of his deposit, not the best investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
My choices in 2018 are:
1. Ripple Coin is a co-payment activity in real time, facilitating quick payment between banks according to the protocol.
2. Ethereum Coin is the best "coin platform" today.
3. Cardano Coin is a junior of Ethereum, also developing in the form of coin, which helps new coin developers develop on their platform.
4. NEO Coin is a junior of Ethereum. NEO was developed in China and rated as Ethereum V2 in China.
5. TRON Coin is well known for its terrible development. TRON is built on the purpose of providing a system of free entertainment content.
Activity: 1050
July 29, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
My only choice is BTC, ETH, and EOS, the coin has a stable price. As BTC in the past 2 months has decreased with the price of $ 7,547.00 and it is now rising to $ 8,206.00, of course, BTC brings change for the better, with the current price BTC will provide benefits for us all.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
Heres my picks for 2018 and why:

1. ZCoin- great technology, privacy trend, low market cap
2. ZRX - Interoperability, low market cap, great team
3. Bitcoin Private- bitcoin + privacy= win
What are your picks?
I pick up these coins because it's growing the price good and it is a very potential coins:-

DASH
NEO
IOTA
ETH
my choice is bitcoin, bitcoin will be the market leader all altcoins will lag and lag behind. bitcoin is the best in the crypt.
Activity: 185
July 29, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

What are your picks?
These are my picking coins:-

WAVES
TRON
DEX
NEM
EOS

At this moment this is the very stable coins.
Activity: 178
July 29, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

What are your picks?
I pick up these coins because it's growing the price good and it is a very potential coins:-

DASH
NEO
IOTA
ETH
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
Bitcoin, 0x, UTT-I like these coins.In the long term, they will give a profit.And the main growth will be in bitcoin, then the rest will grow.
Activity: 111
July 29, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
I forgot about OMG yeah thats an excellent pick too

Is OMG really that good? I haven't researched that yet but I've been hearing a lot about it. I better get started and hope that it is not too late to invest yet
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

What are your picks?

You have good picks in 2018 and they have a high potential for growth in the market today. In my opinion, whatever coins you will choose it will work because it will depend on your trading style in order to earn huge profit margin. Its a matter of skills and patience when it comes to trading in cryptocurrency market.
Here are my top picks
1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. NEO
4. Litecoin
Activity: 25
July 23, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

What are your picks?
Sibcoin for sure because i believe in good privacy coin over all others
Activity: 283
July 23, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

What are your picks?

Agree with you first pick, the whole sector of privacy coins holds a potential for 2018. Zcoin has some interesting milestones in the roadmap and based on the analysis in the newest ITF report on Zcoin, there are opportunities for the coin. It will be interesting to see how the team cope with potential threats and if they will be able to outperform the competition of protocols based on the Zero-knowledge proofs.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
My choice in 2018 is still bitcoin. Because I believe in this money is capable of helping me make a lot of money. My goal in investing in electronic money is to make a lot of money. I bought bitcoin and waited for the word to sell.
Eventhough the market of ethereum, has a downfall in, few months still I would like to pick my favorite coin because this is one of the most popular coin like bitcoin that was already taking good profits due to the fluctuation on its prices, I prefer to buy more in ethereum because it seems it has a potential in, this technology.
if seen from the potential of technology developed by ethereum is very good, although ethereum itself has been in the storm that makes the price down very low but will be able to rise again as bitcoin. the right choice for long term investment in ethereum in addition to its affordable price is indeed the prospect for the future will be much better.
having a coin that develops quite rapidly will be very capable to generate far greater profits going forward. seeing the ever-increasing development of coins will be able to make it a much more profitable future. my choice of Altcoin currently falls to
 Ripple
Cardano
Waves.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 21, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

What are your picks?

My picks are:

1. ADA: talent development team, have strong financial supporter fund, clearly roadmap and be updated for each period
2. Coins of Trade-Exchanges (HT, KCS, BNB..): high liquidity and be kept the price by Trade - Exchanges(have strong economic potential)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
July 21, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
There are many coins in the market that has a great future in terms of their project and usage in crypto world as well as in real life. However as an investor you have to be careful in choosing an investment whether it is a long or short term.

Here are my picks.
For young coins and under development.
1. Omx - healthcare
2. INS - grocery industry

For this year that I think will soar.

1. ETH
2. Ripple
3. BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 21, 2018, 10:13:28 PM
Zrx is a good pick. I don't have any but have been meaning to buy some.

I would avoid any copy coins with the Word "private" attached to them. Monero already dominates the private space.
Pages:
Jump to: