Pages:
Author

Topic: My picks for 2018 - page 4. (Read 1514 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
As far as today is concerned, the authors are optimistic that these coins have not been successful, but are not known, have no features, and should have been forgotten. Therefore, investment must participate in most people's projects, and your investment will be safer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 09:34:06 PM
Heres my picks for 2018 and why:

1. ZCoin- great technology, privacy trend, low market cap
2. ZRX - Interoperability, low market cap, great team
3. Bitcoin Private- bitcoin + privacy= win
What are your picks?

In my own opinion, if you have a good amount of capital then i prefer that you fully invest on bitcoins because the growth is faster more than other altcoins in the market so people can always earn profit.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
2018 will be an extraordinary year for cryptographic money, so it is critical to be specific while settling on choices in regards to venture. My picks for 2018 are Ethereum, Ripple, Neo, Red Pulse, SONM and PRL, all these are most encouraging and productive for speculation. My particular undertakings are bolstered by solid group which will without a doubt convey tremendous result soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
My choice in 2018 is still bitcoin. Because I believe in this money is capable of helping me make a lot of money. My goal in investing in electronic money is to make a lot of money. I bought bitcoin and waited for the word to sell.
Eventhough the market of ethereum, has a downfall in, few months still I would like to pick my favorite coin because this is one of the most popular coin like bitcoin that was already taking good profits due to the fluctuation on its prices, I prefer to buy more in ethereum because it seems it has a potential in, this technology.
if seen from the potential of technology developed by ethereum is very good, although ethereum itself has been in the storm that makes the price down very low but will be able to rise again as bitcoin. the right choice for long term investment in ethereum in addition to its affordable price is indeed the prospect for the future will be much better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 14, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
My choice in 2018 is still bitcoin. Because I believe in this money is capable of helping me make a lot of money. My goal in investing in electronic money is to make a lot of money. I bought bitcoin and waited for the word to sell.
Eventhough the market of ethereum, has a downfall in, few months still I would like to pick my favorite coin because this is one of the most popular coin like bitcoin that was already taking good profits due to the fluctuation on its prices, I prefer to buy more in ethereum because it seems it has a potential in, this technology.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
I will invest in some altcoin in 2018. These are coins like Ethereum, Tripple and NEO. These are great value altcoins in the market and are a lot of buyers. Many experts estimate that these coins will catch up with bitcoins in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
Activity: 393
July 14, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
i think ADA and EOS have a lot of potential to grow in this year
and people should think about Stakenet too,, i can called if stakenet can be a hidden gems in crypto world at this moment
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
July 14, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
Here are my picks for 2018 and i think they will do well...

1. Credits
2. Pundis
3. Mainframe
4. Quarkchain
5. Loom
6. Soul
7. Havven
8. BTC
9. ETH

This is just my opinion not a financial advise
Activity: 91
July 10, 2018, 12:16:18 AM
In my opinion. If you are going to buy either neo or gas with fiat/other crypto now for use at ICO time I suggest to use Gas. This is because ratio of gas to neo is 3 to 1 right now when it used to be 2 to 1 some months ago. Plus, as people want to get the most out of their 1000allocation they would probably use gas as it is divisible, hence the pre ico pump for gas compared to neo will be slightly higher.
Activity: 152
July 09, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
Heres my picks for 2018 and why:

1. ZCoin- great technology, privacy trend, low market cap
2. ZRX - Interoperability, low market cap, great team
3. Bitcoin Private- bitcoin + privacy= win
What are your picks?
I pick up these coins:-

Latium
DASH
LTC

I hope its price will be increasing several times, many again in this end of the year.
Activity: 336
July 09, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
I think if I’m have a chance to pick with the year of two thousand eighteen,
I will pick the company of bitcoin because they are the dream company that I want to be a part of, which being investor in their company.
Activity: 42
July 07, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
This is really OMG pics and inspires to us, If you explain your some process I hope it helps us and newbie member as well.

Than You
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 07, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
Each person has different prediction and views. In crypto world, prediction plays a role. The coins you have mentioned may or may not grow over time. But one thing is sure this is your only prediction I think. My prediction and faith is in some currencies like MTC, tron, cardano, ripple, stellar, ethereum, ethereum classic.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 02:26:24 AM
In my opinion. If you are going to buy either neo or gas with fiat/other crypto now for use at ICO time I suggest to use Gas. This is because ratio of gas to neo is 3 to 1 right now when it used to be 2 to 1 some months ago. Plus, as people want to get the most out of their 1000allocation they would probably use gas as it is divisible, hence the pre ico pump for gas compared to neo will be slightly higher.
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
If im going to picks for two thousand eighteen,
i will in the side of bitcoin because the company of bitcoin is the best company among the rest in this industry and they are tested and proven to the public.
Activity: 409
June 30, 2018, 11:52:28 AM
My picks are CoinMetro, Trade.IO, Latium and IDAP.

They are all great platforms with huge releases coming up. For example, Latium has it's own internal exchange and will be releasing IOS and Android apps any time soon. CoinMetro and Trade.IO are exchanges launching their platforms any time soon. IDAP is one of my ICOs to watch with a great team and great looking tech.

Any one of these should be well worth a look.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 09, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
I have a different pick than you. I want to buy some Medical Token Currency (MTC) as the coin is amazing and has a revolutionary idea in health sector. It started some one month ago at the cost of $ 0.03, now it is trading at over $0.18 per coin, a decrease from up to $0.42 not more than 10 days ago. I have got 422 MTC coins from bounty campaign.   
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
I do not have any pick for the year 2018 as I am not in mood to invest in cryptocurrency at least in the year. Crypto market is or has become too much volatile in 2018 and it will continue until the year end, it seems. Regulations are in place, fueling more volatility. I wait for the year end, and will see the market in 2019. 
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 09, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
Great choice, I see you like coins with private technology. I would have bought a Zcash, a great coin to mine.
Pages:
Jump to: