Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 11. (Read 6411 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
May 07, 2023, 08:27:28 AM
Vaccine acceptance by those pushing them was the first step towards the modern medical mess. The side effects of all the various injections I've had are not clear to me, but certainly define a part of the person I'm living as. For all those who succumbed to the side effects, how is that not a sacrificial societal situation?
This is who we are.
May 06, 2023, 03:20:25 AM
Insurance as a concept within the existing legacy financial system is an illusion of security.  Centralized fiat money valued by time, against the depreciation of assets, which include debt slaves, is an ironic bases of value. Those who demonstrate a trust in said system, for a perceived eternal life through medical procedure and/or practice of law, are advocating the omission of God's justice, in favor of a man made game, serving a perception of time on a single planet in an entire universe. Gods insurance to his people saves from such debt slavery. It's simple, sell everything while not choosing to defile your temple of God's spirit.
This is who we are.
May 03, 2023, 05:00:17 AM
Political games are about as boring as it gets, unless you're invested in Facebook. How will the markets trade the 2024 cycle? Not that I'm going to open any positions in censored, weaponized central bank moneies. How far can network value fall when your products shelf life is expiring? Dollar debt slaves, cheers, drink up!
This is who we are.
April 23, 2023, 10:29:08 AM
Retribution can be creative.
Bargaining phases of accepting the truth.
The true knowledge of money doesn't make us better, unless we are willing to be taught and learn ourselves.

Alternatively, another belief is in the infallibility of fiat currencies.

The tragedy of the commons for individual health, as a way to lower personal standards to advocate violence, against neighbors, while inconspicuous consumption of everything, is pushed, makes for an interesting delimma.

To me, it's painfully obvious to get government completely out of my health. No other alternative given the crux of the matter. All I really own is the temple of my spirit. The choices made to balance the temporal tabernacle of flesh, against the nature of that soul has to matter more than anything else.
This is who we are.
April 21, 2023, 08:49:59 PM
What causes actual religious Faith in a system of money?  Money as software is the only logical progression in today's world. Any group of people claiming control of a system of money, will be unable to compete in features and benefits of all the requirements that money must meet to even have value. Trade within centralized and controlled currencies will continue to decline as the errors in human nature are made apparent by better money. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics!
This is who we are.
April 20, 2023, 08:10:23 AM
At this point if you don't opt out of dollar debt slavery, you're saying you agree to terms of a bought eternal life using the dollar debt slavery!

Do you have confidence in your kings and rulers? Debt slavery profits them much more than anyone else. Jesus Christ is my king, my ruler! He lives! He rose from the grave. The chains of death no longer bind us because of him.

The chains of life can be debt slavery, or find freedom in peer to peer currencies, secured by cryptographic mathmathics! What do you choose?
This is who we are.
April 17, 2023, 12:42:45 AM
At the end of the day, a structure someone calls home offers a false sense of security.  The security measures provided against tempest, earthquake, tsunami, or any other event can only be prepared for to a limit. Safety soldiers wanting to control others for their own feelings of fear, makes for governance risk that stop trade values being synthesized. Your financial security is missing a lesson in my freedom. Creating a system of debt slavery as money, leaves fear as the only means to motivate.  What day do the spooked slaves all flee? Indentured slaves to immortality!  Freedom will be found in Jesus Christ!
This is who we are.
April 16, 2023, 10:41:57 AM
Who is that? The one you've heard or read called Jesus Christ? We all can follow his example, to emulate him. The savior walked on earth over 2000 years ago, yet the records are recorded of him much further back than then.

He lives, he knows us, loves us and wants to give us his grace! May we all be blessed to witness that firsthand! I love you all!
This is who we are.
April 14, 2023, 09:46:37 AM
Is nothing restrained from humans, which they have imagined to do? Can the research of genetics push the average life expectation out another 50 years, or 500? What of the economic planning that has been in place for decades? The formulation of that was calculated differently? Even private pensions are insured within the centralized financial schemes of economists whose philosophical views are typical human nature. How about the ultimate value in time, immortality? Does that now provide justification for the debt currency of those who make a reality from vain words? The answer has always been no!
This is who we are.
April 13, 2023, 02:30:37 AM
Nobody can explain to you how Faith in currencies valued by time, can offer you the last value available. The understanding of finance mathmathically is just that, a formula for debits and credits, backed by the belief of it's users. What can those users be convinced of? That the money will provide a secure path to eternal life? If you only have enough to buy the fountain of youth for everyone. Well it's easy enough to create the money in centralized controlled systems. What is it, just a game? No, in the minds of most the users of these types of currencies, the way to financial security is also the way to buy a eternity. Legal inheritances can perpetuate the fortunes of those who will work on the objectives of solving the cycle of life and death. The test of ones Faith in a currency comes at the cost of the corruption of a temporal world. Those things you can buy for an entire life, a roof made from copper or gold. The systems of the dirt, the wind, and fire Will still threaten the shade cast by such a roof. Will you be hiding under it as the light falls back into that space?
This is who we are.
April 12, 2023, 08:20:12 AM
A full account of the workings of money to control cannot be made. The US dollar has markings indicating they are federal reserve notes. The men who will use them to accomplish the complete debt slavery of the people, are not wise to the purposes of God. While in jail, I had a vision, the records of peer to peer currencies are the only technology of money which mankind can achieve the purposes of God. Not the "In God We Trust" printed on paper notes that are used as weaponry to incarcerate those who use the blessings of God on earth to have peace and joy. If Joy is what humans want, nothing can keep them from it. Good tidings of great joy! Christ lives!
This is who we are.
April 11, 2023, 09:10:46 AM
Masters of money makes for debt slaves. Be your own bank, using open source software with capabilities beyond what a chartered bank course can do. The chartered banks course has already been proven to be to acheive eternal life as mandated injections. Actual slavery to the dollar, or other flavor of central controlled currency.
This is who we are.
April 09, 2023, 04:17:16 PM
Chances are you know many who want to be a debt slaves to currencies controled by central banks and government.

If joy is what man wants, nothing can keep him from it. Good tidings of great joy, Happy Easter. He is risen, he lives!

This is who we are.
April 04, 2023, 02:09:32 PM
Money can buy freedom then it can also buy bondage. If you're using government currencies you can be pretty sure that your bondage is assured. Superior currencies are the solution and redeemable for freedom. Take the government out of the business of binding theTemple of your spirit.
This is who we are.
March 30, 2023, 08:10:52 AM
The strength of your legs to carry your body is at times for many questionable. When you've pushed the limits of your strength to climb to the highest point in your area, you will have a clear view of what is around that area, and also sore legs. The next time you use that strength to reach the highest point, you legs won't be shot.
This is who we are.
March 28, 2023, 10:34:32 AM
Pure hyper inflation! Dollar debt slave master's must maintain. Centralized power meetings must be entertaining. The power of the press, the power of the pen, fine linen draped over the great buildings housing such work. The dust cannot pollute such glitter, else the luster be lost. Weaponized money is the means to peace. Let then tormented ones, split between two master's, lash out first!
This is who we are.
March 25, 2023, 04:30:53 AM
The experimental centralization form of time value in finance to achieve eternal life is at a split. Will the tyrannical powers make the decision to continue, for it is too late now to stop the search of the ultimate value.

Contrary to that, is a cost of militarized money approach going to continue in the establishment of an invisible enemy of death by disease, any disease which is spread in common, is justification for your complete loss of freedom in debt slavery? The forms of insurance beyond tyranny in governments has creative minds everywhere, implementing plans. Fear Not, for Gods plan is perfect!

The US dollar isn't God, Jesus Christ lives to save us all.
This is who we are.
March 24, 2023, 11:37:35 AM
Parking meter on the streets of Downtown read fail after I deposited the governments quarter. The direct deposit to my bank from the private government organization I sell with also seems to have failed today. Failing is fine should a plan be in place for success. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathmathics are in place. A insurance finer than debt slavery to a establishment of governance which instills violence and fear on their constituents as if they are God.
This is who we are.
March 19, 2023, 04:33:46 AM
Burned a piece of paper idolatry to Jesus Christ today.  It certaintly has a unique smell to the smoke. The last time I did so was to demonstrate to an employee at radio shack how the US dollar is far inferior to peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathmathics! The fresh notes being printed are good for firestarters I can confirm. Will have to see how well they clean windows next so people can better see the future of money.
This is who we are.
March 17, 2023, 08:27:22 AM
Places in the world that have institutions unnecessaryly, due to making centralized debt based currency economy work. An organized, standing military cannot be sustained without the perception of an enemy. Individuals sign up to risking their own life, in order to collect payment in a fiat currency, that is running on a deficient, essentially creating debt slaves out of the rest of the society. People who don't even realize they are in bondage to on the backs of others who demand they take experimental shots. Time value of moneies ultimate value is eternal life. Is their currency Jesus Christ? The answer is no, better money already exists. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. The same communications protocol that has resulted in winning information relay. The good men who bring forth good things, are the traders that make value. Those who exchange their currencies into the actual physical property of the temple of others spirit by threat are evil. The tables have been over thrown. Negotiations are finished. Get out of my health and out of my wealth. Be gone!
Pages:
Jump to: