Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 7. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
October 24, 2023, 09:24:48 AM
Astrophysicists agree, our solar systems sun will expand into a red giant. This will cremate everyone left on earth.  What is a living cremation called?
This is who we are.
October 21, 2023, 06:00:22 AM
If your money language is US dollars, you must likely are a debt slave to the eternal life that must be bought with said money. Masters of money have demonstrated satisfaction with militaristic debt mandates.
This is who we are.
October 16, 2023, 08:36:32 AM
My recording of specific events for sharing a memory, is ogten blurry eyed, rubbing out the haziness. Everday people wake up thinking about what to do. Remembering to record those good things is my note to myself. Often here I'm balancing the memory of good things with bad. Emphasizing the good things more will be a trend in my time spent recording here going forward.
This is who we are.
October 12, 2023, 12:57:19 PM
Do you want to go to the places you go? It seems many people do not want to go to any place that is unknown.  Outdoors places are often full of things that will become paracitical. A grove of bamboo or cedar trees for example, may host a population of critters only found within that grove. When looking for were you will go after this earthly life, many people are worried beyond what if.

Only Jesus Christ has the power to resurrect. Everything will be fixed. His atonement is such a marvelous gift.
This is who we are.
October 10, 2023, 07:37:16 AM
Explanations to value and standards through a mediator is used to determine a free marketplace.  The medical marketplace should just be transparent in stating the standard is achieving eternal life. All other standards are subject to prohibition using force.  Plants are subject to prohibition because...
This is who we are.
October 08, 2023, 03:36:27 PM
The day was made along with the night. A period of light and one of darkness. What transpires at night may not eber have the light of day shone upon it. What happens in the day has light enough.
This is who we are.
October 08, 2023, 01:36:13 PM
Having an insurance plan is a indemnification of how things were prior to some event that caused a loss of the status quo.

Peer to peer currencies are a way of insurance to bring back the loss of uncorrutped money which is worshiped as Jesus Christ himself.

Secured by cryptographic mathmathics, a language that is clear to resonant with the way things where created by God.

Exactly what is made of it.
This is who we are.
October 06, 2023, 08:26:46 AM
Membership in freedom through God, was never just determined where you were born.  Through the gift of revelation from God, peer to peer currencies have been brought to us on earth.  Now speaking freedoms truth with boldness has never been so accessible. Leadership by lies and fiat currency has a legacy of lies. Time and time again in the history of humans.  God has always given us a means to exchange with truth and light.  His gospel is as bright as ever. There is never a better time.
This is who we are.
October 04, 2023, 06:12:06 PM
Central banks economic controls are cold warfare against freedom and liberty.  There is not another way to release such chaos against a population than use the means of exchange in a monopoly form. Countries which are offering recognition without regulation, of peer to peer currencies secured by cryptography, are the only ones with true liberty. Incentives be what they may, debt slavery fiats days are repeatedly limited. What a shame for places and people who portrayed themselves as beacons of liberty.
This is who we are.
October 02, 2023, 10:25:37 AM
When born into an imperfect world, countless will fixate on flaws to be tested upon the blameless. Immediately, anguish and distress must be inflicted collectively. The monopoly of a medical industry prospers, assuming a position of dominance for the utmost advantage of society's welfare, to embark on a study of bleaker aspects. Constructing grand estates for the masters of authority. Employing currency as the mechanism for dominance. The psychology of a time value of money system implies the potential for eternal existence. Just because an eternal life is conceivable, it doesn't imply that wealth or governance is intertwined with it. Jesus Christ's suffering, as part of a salvation plan, doesn't grant a militaristic medical sector the authority to confiscate freedom from the populace in an experimental quest to offer eternal life. The collective suffering resulting from the mode of operation to psychologically govern the extent of joy and contentment available, on this earth for the common welfare by inflicting suffering upon innocents is not virtuous but malevolent. As a man who relied on authorities for a significant portion of my life, the ultimate method of terror provided was always grounded in divinely bestowed measures to divide the populace. Instead of collaborating harmoniously, a battle was waged for dominance over the type of information permissible for advancing the earthly experience. That control has directly led to the very tangible enslavement by debt, of the entire planet under the present level of oppressive authority. Consider again what is promised to be attainable with money, based on time value. Do you have faith in servicing the debts of warfare, that have been peddling falsehoods as truth? If not, transitioning into currency that isn't directly pursuing the agenda of bestowing eternal life at any cost, solely to assert control and dominion over the total debt servitude of those within its so-called jurisdictions. A jury of those equals who will transact with me as a fellow, not a means to manipulate and experiment further on me, has already transitioned to the novel and enhanced forms of currency. The future is present. The entities of dominance driven by gains in how money is perceived  as a vehicle to obtain eternal life, are apprehensive of such illumination being cast upon these evident and straightforward truths. A clear day of truth is dawning.
This is who we are.
October 02, 2023, 10:16:29 AM
Salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Exhaltation through convenants made in the house of the Lord. Power given by God, to do his will as his disciples. Love for integrity, for the unchanging nature of God. Mans ways change, service to others is none greater than a man give his life for the benefit of another. Praise to the man, who prepared the way for man to return to God in these latter days.  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. When a man gives his life for the cause he has advocated, all voices should be hushed in reverence.
This is who we are.
October 02, 2023, 07:01:59 AM
When born into an imperfect world, many will focus the imperfections onto the innocent.  Immediately, pain and suffering must be administered in common. The monopoly of a medical industry gains, a position of control to the best of society's benefits, to pursue a study of the worse. Building great mansions for the masters of control. Using money as the means to control. The psychology of a time value of money system, infers an eternal life is possible. Just because an eternal life is possible, doesn't mean money or government has anything to do with it. Jesus Christ suffering as part of a plan of salvation, doesn't give a militaristic medical industry the capacity to steal freedom from the constituents in an experimental quest to provide eternal life. The suffering caused in common by the mode of operation to psychologically control the amount of joy and happiness avaulable here on this earth for the common good by adminiaterinf suffering on innocents is not good but evil. As someone who trusted in authorities for a majority of my life, the absolute means of terror provided was always based on god given measures to divide constituents. Rather than cooperatively work together, a war was being waged for control of the type of information allowed to be used in progressing towards improving the earthly experience. That control has directly resulted in the very real debt slavery of the entire earth at the current level of tyrannical control. Think of what is promised to be able to buy with money based on time value. Do you believe in servicing the debts of warfare which have been wholesaling lies as truth? If not, trading into money which isn't directly acting on a prerogative of providing eternal life at all costs, just to have claim to the control and power of total debt servitude of all within it's so callled jurisdictions. A jury of those peers who will trade with me as a peer, not a means to control ans experiment further on me, has already switched to the new and improved forms of money. The future is here now. The creatures of control by gains in the way money is precieved as a means to recieve eternal life, are afraid of sucb light being cast on these plain and simple truths.
This is who we are.
October 02, 2023, 06:27:48 AM

So called professionals have received millions in USD to research the corona virus from bats. Funding started from the US government at least in 2014. Since the Hunan Lab opened one of the focuses there has been this particular type of virus. Why did the media accept and publish lies about the wet market? How can the Medical industry along with the scientific industry have any goodwill left. Especially when it comes to vaccine production done as a money grab for more government funding? I myself will refuse to be part of any of the lies. Ever since my trusted dentist told me I had cavities that needed filling twenty years ago but I never did because that was a lie, I don't trust the medical industry.

Its good answer  ❤️

Seems like a summary to me, of some of the blog posts here. Thank you for picking out the key parts. Now i will focus on sharing the way labeling others is used to divide, and of course cause traffic in profitable medical lies.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
October 01, 2023, 11:39:33 PM

So called professionals have received millions in USD to research the corona virus from bats. Funding started from the US government at least in 2014. Since the Hunan Lab opened one of the focuses there has been this particular type of virus. Why did the media accept and publish lies about the wet market? How can the Medical industry along with the scientific industry have any goodwill left. Especially when it comes to vaccine production done as a money grab for more government funding? I myself will refuse to be part of any of the lies. Ever since my trusted dentist told me I had cavities that needed filling twenty years ago but I never did because that was a lie, I don't trust the medical industry.

Its good answer  ❤️
This is who we are.
September 28, 2023, 07:30:41 PM
Shortages of commonly demanded things to traffic started in the USA in earnest during the government required shutdowns in 2020.  Should the government shut down for a long enough time, they may actually be resolved 3 years later. In the meantime the governments debt slavery spending is causing shortages. Governments can get out of my health and wealth. Be gone! My health is the Temple of my spirit. Money can't be exchanged into my self being a physical slave from that.
This is who we are.
September 26, 2023, 01:45:27 PM
Peer to peer currencies are insurance for the type of money that used to exist. Money must meet but not exceed multiple criteria. Instability in monies value was more common than it used to be, from market inefficiencies. Market discovery and efficient trade synthesis will occur without money being used as a tool to manipulate those who claim christian beliefs. Money is certainly not God and nether is government.
This is who we are.
September 26, 2023, 06:31:03 AM
Government fiat is applied as an instrument of security to control. In spending by governments politicians it is always a means to control. The ability of private banking to provide sufficient security as a representative standard of governance requires the police and official government agencies to discern whether premitable use of the Government fiat money is occuring. Since government goats primary value is in time, any use towards extending time in any manner will be permitted. Since Government politicians have spent into deficients, any policing is by means of debt slavery in the belief that said governments will exist forever.
This is who we are.
September 24, 2023, 08:11:05 AM
The value of the Governments fiat is completely based on permissible violence. Evictions from property not paid for are justifiable to forcibly remove those occupying it. Being able to make trespassers move, gives the property owners sufficient control to protect the work of their hands. The irony of the federal government not fulfilling its constitutionally documented role of stopping illegal border crossings, while being involved in property disputes around the world, is thick. How the value of the government fiat will be affected by such lack of oversight and lawkeeping isn't immediately recognized. The shape of society's commonly accepted currency will continue to travel in a predictable decline. Preferable money exists.
This is who we are.
September 21, 2023, 11:26:15 AM
Fiat money has persuaded people in ways contrary wholesome and good. Sacrificial tendencies to achieve a level of precieved safety makes for a societal slave mentality.  A society which demands risks taken to one's own security, for the promotion of broader standards of safety.  All for the declared money that meets the standard of promising unlimited time to those who calculate value using it. The fiat money of governments corrupting the accounting of time for an illusion of safety provided. A money without value in time or safety, only lies.
This is who we are.
September 13, 2023, 01:30:38 AM
In a game theory analysis of money, what does the public debt run up by the USA government look like to anyone?  GDP ratios are no longer relevant. 200-300% possible since controllers and auditors could only exist if truth in freedom of information was possible even concerning the public debt.  Summary, peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics will be the system of money governments can adopt to have this type of view of the public money. 
Pages:
Jump to: