Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 15. (Read 6319 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
November 15, 2022, 05:54:20 AM
Give some one you know who needs a hug, one or two today. Some Judas type kisses wouldn't hurt either. If wearing a mask, you may even want to move it out of the way to do so.
This is who we are.
November 14, 2022, 11:36:46 AM
When the purpose of time value of money is revealed to be eternal life and said money also has in its physical form written on it in God we trust, who is being paid money to frustrate the purpose of said eternal life?  What mercy is there for those who depend on said money to just live in rest for the portion of their lives when labors profits escape them? What is the point of eternal life for those who are unable to provide their own sustenance? What is the cost of a system of debt slavery of all? While the reward is a failed attempt at eternal life.
This is who we are.
November 13, 2022, 08:43:08 AM
As I'm sitting on a porcelain throne, my thoughts are never suitable for sharing. Don't even hear back from friends or family if the messages divide the time I have to sit here and contemplate the great things my temple has done with everything it has been given.  The spirit of God burns like a fire.
This is who we are.
November 10, 2022, 07:00:23 AM
Living a healthy happy life full of joy might as well have been made illegal in the so called land of the free.  To earn that right, you must commit some atrocious crime, like burn down the great and spacious buildings erected that are obviously full of wonderful government values. Ideally you will do so in another nation as part of a military operation that is protecting freedom. Those Great multigenerational building for foreign peoples, are clearly contrary to freedoms and democracy.
This is who we are.
November 08, 2022, 07:08:27 AM
In the ways to control a population, violence has a long history of success. Funding such aggressive behavior is no joke either, although kids are much easier to get into a routine of respecting their fragile natures around larger adults.  As adults the implied violence is often enough. Even if the payment for such actions may be beyond a threshold. Once the door to weaponization of money has been opened. Is anything not a passive aggressive form of violence when taken in the context of economic incentives. What are the right reasons those violence? Protecting a promise Christ has made freely to everyone? Just because " in god we trust" is written on it doesn't make those using it Gods.
This is who we are.
November 04, 2022, 01:57:55 AM
The hipaa laws do not somehow mitegate the constitutional violations that the medical industrial complex has perpetrated.  The patriot act is about as unconstitutional a document as could possibly exist, but the checks and balances of the supreme court does what to protect American constitutes? Leadership by tyrants is the norm for my entire life, yet the last twenty years has been especially flagrant. Poor leadership equals a lack of respect for authority. I don't even recognize my "legal" marriage any more as something of importance. Commons problems don't exist within the scope of intentionally violating documents that are meant to protect the fiction of the legal me. Peer to peer currencies with blockchain are the only peaceful form of insurance I own! The furture is brighter than it ever has been for those everywhere on the planet! Liberty and justice are not dieing. Not at all! God loves us all! I'll stand up to prove it!
This is who we are.
November 03, 2022, 06:17:36 AM
Anyone using the weaponized US dollar is disabled. Attempting to turn the world's living population into debt slaves as if they are Gods who can offer eternal life with their time price of money is tyranny. The blood of those saintly men killed in the past by tyranny, still stains the ground these holier than thou hypocrites walks on. Illinois will be declared bankrupt soon enough.  The debt slavery issuance won't stop since a government and bankers which believes themselves to be greater than it's people has already failed. Finally Gods justice will return, not the great and empty spacious building you can't even enter without displaying the Mark of the Beast.
This is who we are.
October 28, 2022, 04:40:52 AM
My post count here has reached 850. My credit score used to be 850 before I became my own bank.  Peer to peer currencies allow anyone to be your own bank. It's simply put the most powerful piece of technology every released on the world wide weaponry of the internet.  When governments try to turn their fiat money into weaponized empathy, debt slavery makers, God reveals truth and intelligence to keep us free. Praise be to God. Traitors and Tyrants will fight in vain! i won't ever have a credit score again.
This is who we are.
October 23, 2022, 08:12:10 AM
Faith in the Dollar is on the Altar.  Do you Believe in the Eternal life to be given by it? Earth, fire, and water have been with us from the beginning of Adam and Eve. Is their garden a secret? Be perfect in your knowledge of who you are. "If their be any of us who lack wisdom, let them ask of God, who giveth liberally to all humans, and upbraidth not!"

This is who we are.
October 21, 2022, 04:16:20 AM
Belief in the USD as money is simply put, a faith in men and women's eventual ability to redeem their debt slavey for eternal life.

These words may cause pause to anyone who believes in Jesus Christ as their savior. It certainly does to me. Just because "In God we Trust" is written on the paper debt notes of the money, doesn't make it true.

Should you put your trust in men and women, or should you seek a relationship with God, to know your spiritual parents desire for the path to eternal life?  Your body after all is a Temple for that spirit.  Should you let it be polluted in an act of physical slavery towards the debt a declared fiat money demands you owe?

This is who we are.
October 13, 2022, 05:23:26 AM
When you can't trust a government for justice, then the only thing you have left to trust is your God! 

How is your relationship with your God?

I have complete trust in mine.
This is who we are.
October 09, 2022, 01:17:16 AM
You may think you have money saved.  The ways things were are no longer. Depending on the type of money, it may not amount to anything more than a point of control over you. Money that must be licensed to even be transmitted digitally, isn't yours. Freedom in how you use money is only possible in peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathmathics. Every other form of money is subject to bankers or war.  Our consciences alone are needed to secure peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics. Do you trust in God or government of mankind?
This is who we are.
October 06, 2022, 07:50:06 PM
Mankind can set the stage for the pursuit of peaceful utopia from fear mongering. Alternatively the opposite is true as well. If one must be true then the other as well. We are all actors of the ultimate power which is God. God is the same today as yesterday.  A rich treasure is always in store for those who belive in God. A resurrected Jesus Christ lives. He loves us all and will provide a way we may all be saved in an eternal glory. Debt slavery to the US dollar, or any other nation, doesn't return any search results since earnest seekers study his scriptures. You have title to a Temple of Gods spirit. What you promote or let enter that sacred place can ultimately affect how aware you are of this truth. Feast on the words written, to have these truths testified unto you. The table is set. The meal will be served. Many are working on the harvest. What will be served at the table you supe at?
This is who we are.
October 02, 2022, 08:52:55 AM
Those with eyes to see and or ears to hear are thankful. Having the hosting of my random thoughts, thankful. Can the ways we bless each other also be done without the tyranny of debt slavery for the pursuit of eternal life?
An answer of yes quickly comes to mind when reflecting on peer to peer currency, secured by cryptographic mathematics.
This is who we are.
September 26, 2022, 01:26:12 AM
A spirit child of God, born as a babe into a perfect body, cursed to have a foreign substance injected into it. Medical tyranny of the ultimate in moneies value measured by time, unlimited funds for experimentation, to gain the eternal life of a living Christ. In "God we Trust" written on the debt slavery notes.
This is who we are.
September 25, 2022, 01:47:28 AM
In governments divide and conquer political tyranny schemes, their pandemic was an effective approach. On one side you have the group of people that practices healthy habits to the point that you can label them super spreaders. On the other side there is those who defer all matters of safety including their own health to government. That latter group can be convinced that blame for anyone who died from any illness can be assigned to the former group. I saw a family fight recently that resulted in property damage to a vehicle while participates were screaming, you killed grandma.

So much tyranny, that the American dream has become three divorces. The real assets associated with that, all belong to the state ultimately. Especially the debt slaves.

This is who we are.
September 23, 2022, 07:23:04 AM
General observations:
In God we Trust is written on the federal reserve debt notes.      Do we trust in debt slavery by tyrants?

The debt slavery won't always be there for you. Is a slave always there for you? All things human are temporary. 

God is eternal.
This is who we are.
September 21, 2022, 04:38:35 AM
A society which deems most of it's young adults mentally or other way deplorably ill, is actually ill itself. The propaganda campaign to convience all of us that we are sick without any symptoms is clearly based on lies.

Leadership of lies is the pinnacle of corruption. National vanity is a delusion of the general drug altered minds of those addicted to the power they have codified into a medical monopoly.

Be blessed by God, not fooled by Satan!
This is who we are.
September 19, 2022, 02:33:34 AM
The seas are stormy, and the boat keeps needing to be bailed out. You can walk right out of the boat across the water to safety.  Anytime You want! I believe in Jesus Christ!
This is who we are.
September 17, 2022, 05:53:27 AM
Leadership's plausible deniability in real life disaster scenarios playing out recently, while simultaneously pointing to humanity as the source of an intrinsic environmental threat to our very existence is as hypocritical as the word can mean.

For example, government leaderships ineptitude to safely secure the potential energy of an entire shipload of nitrogen fertiliser.  Or the more recent possiblity of nuclear power generation stations, involvement in an area of explosives being used for warfare.  And finally, the bioweapon development of their so called pandemic.

What insurance did government leadership actually have in any of these recent, obviously manmade scenarios?

I trust in the answers to my prayers, from a loving heavenly father, to be my insurance.
Pages:
Jump to: