Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 9. (Read 6110 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
June 21, 2023, 10:20:30 AM
Incentives to public debt based money based on time values seem to be a combination to achieve eternal life, whether that is due to the perpetual legal status of the perceived wealth within said system or by creating the perception that an actual eternal life will be achieved through inspiration. There is no proof of any system of money achieving such standard, therefore this theory works for those who would believe in such a possiblity, while the actual implementation becomes a push towards the unification of untruth with truth. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics makes a place for pure truth in a system of value. Even the synthesis of value based in truth. Value cannot exist in the absence of the whole truth. A blockchain is a foundation of the whole truth. That places perpetual value to have at the core.
This is who we are.
June 20, 2023, 09:18:14 AM
An example of ugly behavior by tyrants. Subsidies from central bankong towards various technologies. The main category that comes to mind is medical. Just because your central bank and political leaders champion their debt slavery money to be spent on vaccine shots, or a drug war, or any other technologies for control over the masses of constituents temples of their spirits, doesn't mean the suffering, pain, and hardship will disappear.

For example a woman who feels insecure about some particular aspect of her body enough, as to decide that going under the knife, to have cuts and/or modification enhancers added. Weeks of planning before, followed by pain and potentially the ultimate price, of losing the temple of her god given spirit, for what? The chance to be potentially mocked again by a different group of people?
This is who we are.
June 14, 2023, 10:20:38 AM
Devaluation of the US dollar as a controlled currency continues. Meanwhile, peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, and not subject to tyrants, are just better money.

It's really possible to be very ugly, as the debt slaves leadership, who thought time value of money meant you can buy and/or enforce eternal life, deal with their past decisions.
This is who we are.
June 14, 2023, 09:02:45 AM
The amount of security as tyranny is probably unsurpassed. When playing a game, if you can just make up rules to win, you haven't really won. The sensible way to play is follow the rules orginally established by the creators. The rules of the game of money in the USA, have changed so much from what the constitution granted, to consolidate power into the Federal government as to make money an economic weapon. Money used as a weapon is the opposite of what money literally is. Thank God new money is available. Peer to peer to currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
This is who we are.
June 09, 2023, 09:42:11 AM
Gaining eternal life has been the value to which mankind has been seeking throughout history. Faith in Jesus Christ is nessecary since he has set the example as witnessed. What is faith?

Working towards that promised eternal life from Jesus Christ, requires an eye single to his glory. Overcoming the world as he did.

What sort of men believe they have gained the whole world with a system of money to serve as justice? Having the means to exchange land and installations of systems and shelter on said land doesn't provide the value that Jesus Christ does. The type of men that believe the world will respect their use of fear and violence to corrupt truth.

Knowledge is power. God didn't create a monopoly on inspiration or faith. Nothing and no one is wasted by those with his love.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 08, 2023, 02:16:52 AM
Hi Every one, I wanted to talk about the company I recently hired and explain the services and payment method https://www.pape-dawson.com/, a leading civil engineering firm in Texas, stays up to date with the latest trends in civil engineering practices and technologies. They provide a wide range of services including land development, transportation, water resources, environmental engineering and mapping services. If you are looking for a company that provides this service, Pape Dawson is the best choice for you. I wanted to say if you need this service. I think it will be possible to pay with Bitcoin in the future. Wink
This is who we are.
June 08, 2023, 01:55:43 AM
Mandated insurance is a national thing. Insurance as a reverse form of lottery, in that you win after losing something, has a physiological effect on those being forced to outlay their allotted government money into it.  What studies are being conducted on the effects of those forced to take an experimental injection?
This is who we are.
June 07, 2023, 07:52:26 AM
Writen constitutions means nothing to those who instead of sustaining it, actively violate the very rights and principles specifically spelled out to serve as the guide of freedom to constituents.
This is who we are.
June 05, 2023, 12:31:46 AM
Out of my health and wealth.  Federal government be gone!
This is who we are.
June 02, 2023, 09:56:53 AM
Your body can be mastered by your spirit. The will to do so doesn't get tried by many, but when a regular method of establishing a way to make your body perform, a sense of discipline is fashioned.  The same methods can also be used to create a lack of discipline in those around them. Enablers of addictive behavior by mandated medicines to make profit.  Make sure there isn't a shortage of needles.
This is who we are.
May 31, 2023, 07:50:33 AM
Tyrants think a history of winning violent wars gives them dominion over billions of debt slaves, to force experimental drugs, specifically designed to be genetically altering. Meanwhile those in position to be watching over  this war on unsuspecting debt slaves, have not even won the war in their own ranks, not even in access controlled penitentiary environments. The drug war is lost, an unholy monopoly that causes much more problems than it purports to solve. How can an entire country if not world claim freedom, when it only means to make man a wholesale slave to the weaknesses of our flesh. Until then, keep the love strong!
This is who we are.
May 30, 2023, 03:19:01 PM
Being born into a medical monopoly makes for the strong potential of an entire lifes belief in some sort of illnesses fate on you. Can you imagine those who are or were willing to give up your life to defend the violent monopoly of medicine? All in the name of freedom for USA conscripts. A Memorial to such notions
This is who we are.
May 25, 2023, 07:53:05 AM
If your government owes you eternal life in exchange for unlimited debt accounting for you as collateral, then you already have committed to giving everything to your government. Enjoy your future as a debt slave to tyrants.
This is who we are.
May 21, 2023, 09:24:22 PM
Following the world wide trend of government issued fiat money, simply requires faith in everyone being given eternal life through the series of mRNA shots offered by mandate and control of the money, you believe to be your own.

It means nothing if you don't control your own private keys, some one else will be utilizing your wealth actively or passively. In the case of government fiat, it's clear, no matter what, eternal life is the ultimate value of time value finance.

Sell everything to exchange into peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics! Governments can and will get out of my health! Governments out of my wealth. Government be gone. Trade synthesis value on the blockchain governance.  Give yourselves peace not war.
This is who we are.
May 20, 2023, 07:30:16 AM
Powerful secrets for selling homes

ChatGPT
Selling homes can be a challenging and competitive process, but there are several powerful secrets and strategies that can help you increase your chances of success. Here are some key tips for selling homes:

Price it right: Setting the right price for your home is crucial. Research the local market and comparable properties to determine a competitive and attractive price. Overpricing can deter potential buyers, while underpricing can lead to missed opportunities.

Enhance curb appeal: First impressions matter, so make sure the exterior of your home is visually appealing. Maintain a well-manicured lawn, trim bushes, and plant flowers to create an inviting atmosphere. Consider repainting the front door and addressing any necessary repairs.

Stage the interior: Showcase your home's potential by staging it effectively. Remove clutter, depersonalize the space, and arrange furniture in a way that highlights the best features of each room. Consider hiring a professional stager if necessary.

High-quality photography: Invest in professional photography to capture your home's best features. Most buyers start their search online, and eye-catching photos can attract more potential buyers and lead to increased showings.

Effective marketing: Utilize various marketing channels to reach a wide audience. This includes listing your property on multiple online platforms, utilizing social media, creating virtual tours, and leveraging traditional marketing methods like brochures and yard signs.

Highlight unique features: Identify and emphasize the unique and desirable aspects of your home. This could include architectural details, energy-efficient upgrades, proximity to amenities, or a stunning view. Highlighting these features can help your home stand out in a competitive market.

Engage a skilled real estate agent: A reputable and experienced real estate agent can provide valuable insights, market knowledge, and negotiation skills. They will help you navigate the selling process, attract potential buyers, and handle paperwork and negotiations.

Be flexible with showings: Make your home as accessible as possible for potential buyers. Be willing to accommodate showings at various times, including evenings and weekends. The easier it is for buyers to see your home, the more opportunities you'll have for offers.

Be responsive and proactive: Respond promptly to inquiries and follow up with potential buyers. Keep communication channels open and provide any requested information or documentation quickly. Proactive engagement demonstrates your commitment and can help build trust with potential buyers.

Negotiation skills: Develop strong negotiation skills or enlist the help of a skilled real estate agent. Understand your goals and be prepared to negotiate on price, contingencies, and other terms. Remain flexible and open to compromise while protecting your interests.

Remember, selling a home requires patience, persistence, and a well-executed strategy. By implementing these powerful secrets, you can maximize your chances of selling your home quickly and at a favorable price.

Sell everything to exchange into peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics!

This is who we are.
May 17, 2023, 08:36:31 AM
It can be fun to contemplate many subjects, especially nuanced aspects. Those in society who put responsibility on government to provide healthcare and/or security while not taking normal common sense precautions for themselves.

Governments requiring personal masks to enter areas controled by them. Then providing the masks as if the debt spending a general population into slavery is justice. Also passing regulations that require helmets or other safety gear but not providing said equipment as they do masks.

Government can get out of my health and wealth! Be gone
This is who we are.
May 17, 2023, 08:24:16 AM
Getting hit by a shock wave underwater may be such a more intense experience than the ones that travel in air. The density of water is much closer to that of the human body. So it is possible that is would be less easy to distinguish. I'm not even sure other than noises made by the largest creatures what would even make a shock wave. Under water volcanoes must. Also any of mankinds explosive formulations. Rapid expansion itself is restrained by the higher density of the water? So much information ia available on the subject I'm sure from military experiments but as with anything produced by government's, every interpretation will vary wildly.
This is who we are.
May 16, 2023, 08:10:55 AM
I love the Lord my God with all my soul and mind. A wicked fallen world is here as an opportunity to taste the bitter to know what is sweet. Money as a tool to control using the temple of my spirit to achieve eternal life through mans experiments isn't in the plan of God. That is literally Satan's plan. Taking away agency to choose, unable to gain knowledge. Being forced into a debt taken out by parents. The knowledge I need is given to me by God. The teachings of men are vain in all things. Money and the so called justice bought from it isn't Jesus Christ. He lives, I bear my witness of it as countless whocame before and are even today.
This is who we are.
May 15, 2023, 08:49:51 AM
Lets do something about money working on the Sabbath. The gospel commands us to keep that day holy, yet usury is still charged thereby making the money work on said day.

Why does anyone's money have to work on that day? Only unholy money that cannot claim to trust in god would be working on that day.

Alternatively getting rid of time value of money as the underpin in value of any partucular system of money would also give the choice to those who posses the money an opportunity to decide if their money works or not on the Sabbath. Many peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathmathics offer this feature as an improvement to the unholy, non trusting, in gods commandments money.
This is who we are.
May 09, 2023, 10:09:21 AM
Since medical sciences have recently made psychology front and center, how about dealing with the mental side effects of the war on drugs and mandatory vaccination?

This topic isn't broached by anyone I've met. For example, when you are given medicine administered by needles by authority figures in your life at a young age, what does that do in regards to future choices of self administered injection medicines?
Pages:
Jump to: