Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 14. (Read 6448 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
January 04, 2023, 09:02:25 AM
What good is time value of money keeping a so called risk free investment viable forever if the system it sustains can't offer eternal life to the holders?

The US dollars value is a fraud, masquerading as God giving eternal life, while distributing suffering and violence globally.
This is who we are.
January 04, 2023, 08:52:59 AM
Your government fiat isn't ever going to buy anyone eternal life. Time value of money is used as a system of control. For many means of production it fits nicely. To produce a product that grants eternal life, not so much. To many of those who hoard it will betray any faith in Jesus Christ they may have, by attempting to equate it with him. Just because, "In God We Trust" is written on the money, doesnt make it God. What it does actually make is debt slaves. Debt slavery to the dollar in the quest to worship a fake idol of eternal life through time value of money.
This is who we are.
January 02, 2023, 09:47:44 AM
The name of who initially proposed social security is not posted on the Wikipedia page. Contrary to that, there is an entire page including a picture of Charles Ponzi. The Supreme Court ruled the Social Security benefits are not a guaranteed contractual obligation of the government, so technically they are a legalized "Ponzi" scheme that remains unnamed as to the criminal origin of it, except of course, the sitting president who signed the law Franklin D Roosevelt.

A Roosevelt scheme it must be then.

This is who we are.
December 29, 2022, 09:26:53 AM
From what I understand about the war in Ukraine, it is the government there fighting to protect "woman's" rights. It's ironic that a recent music video has been produced, illustrating how such a war would look in a fantasy world.

https://youtu.be/lq9PJsS3-EY

I also know someone who quiet closely resembles the lead performer in this music video production. I told them that, but have not heard back about it.  Rationalizing this type of behavior as protection of womans right's is a conversation I don't particularly want to have as it is more wraponized empathy which is the only justification of winning this debate against what normally would be considered followers of Christ. Jesus Christ stated there are two genders, male and female. You're not medically able to buy eternal life or change genders. The US dollar is being used to trade weapons for fighting about this in Ukraine. Who wins that war will be considered by men, right by God. The ultimate debate, War.
This is who we are.
December 27, 2022, 10:19:02 AM
Governments will literally rob farmers through tyrannical means to stop the sale of the healthiest foods, to continue the monopolizing of medicine. God gave us all plants and animals to our benefit, yet the government money used to make transactions in the very best that God offers is not even an option. Pure disgusting tyranny!

Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathmatics are the open for better best businesses.

Soon your money will define more than some dream.

This is who we are!
This is who we are.
December 25, 2022, 11:14:26 AM
Merry Christmas to all, every where.

Inspiration doesn't always get posted here.
This is who we are.
December 22, 2022, 08:07:04 AM
Bitcoin, and peer to peer currencies are like a fire burning on a stick of freedom for all who carry them. FTX just dropped a rather large log, the embers of which are still 🔥. Giant fires built on erected towers of logs have a history of causing death. The fire doesn't care, it just keeps burning. Everyone who understands the force of nature can pick up the heated bits to spread the fire. The fire won't die down by the traditional methods of common money central banks use. The fire is all consuming, through directed to provide usefulness, this fire will free everyone. Rub the ash from your eyes. Follow the light of the fire
This is who we are.
December 18, 2022, 10:34:44 PM
Go ahead and replace things on the "hasn't broken yet" side of "end of life", rather than wait for "oops, it broke!" 😜

When it comes to something as vital as your money. Maintenance of the US Dollar has divulged in to straight corruption and tyranny.

Let the debt slavery type of people be slaves to fiat.
This is who we are.
December 17, 2022, 02:54:53 PM
The entire nations leadership are robbing God of his son's atonement and gift of eternal life. The mRNA "vaccine" technology is claimed to be regenerative. The push to inject into all, is therefore because of these effects supposedly available. Does God curse nations for such thievery? In reading the prophet Malachis words recorded in chapter 3 of the Old Testament, it is clear to me he does
This is who we are.
December 16, 2022, 09:58:11 AM
If the only money value that you can fathom is time value, then you believe the money is capable of providing eternal life. It doesn't matter the cost, as long as eternal life has been provided time value of money has reached its ultimate value. The type of person doesn't matter, their lifestyle, or anything else, if eternal life can be achieved by humans, it'll be done because of fiat currency based on the time value of money.
The primary problem with this is obvious in that debt slavery or outright slavery is an act of war. And it's ultimate value will always result in violence. Combined with the logical fallacy of how do you know if you have eternal life unless you have eternity to test that conclusion? The best you could do is act in faith that the inventor or discoverer of eternal life, hasn't made an error somewhere.

Jesus Christ didn't make an error. The system of time value of money is not Jesus Christ. His atonement was beyond our capability to understand without divine inspiration. We can all be given eternal life through him. The systems of centralized currency declared as legal tender, have been weaponized and are being used against the majority of the Earth's population. How far will this detour into slavery go?

Not very much farther because we now have peer-to-peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
This is who we are.
December 13, 2022, 10:02:49 AM
What do people not understand about the concept of central banking? This is banking done in a way to control many aspects of the money. The rate of inflation or deflation of the money is not the only means of control being attempted by the central bank's. Any corruption in a political sense is magnified by a system of central banking. You've read or heard the expression, money is the root of all evil.  To qualify as money, what are the primary classifications that the medium must meet? Have you ever even answered what is money, or are you content in letting that be defined for you by central banks and politicians?
This is who we are.
December 09, 2022, 09:06:50 PM
How things really are. Financial time value of moneies ultimate value is eternal life. Because that element of value is so essential to the government's declaration of money, global debt slavery coming from the pursuit of eternal life by men and women, is a given using the centralized power and principles of this money. Permitted to apply violence, governments pursuit of this value have actually become a modern slavery system at a scale unimaginable in the past.

Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics is the way to go forward for freedom from such tyranny and traitors decrees. What the future holds isn't known nor guaranteed, yet the principles of liberty promised by the constitution of the United States of America will survive. Lets all get back to freedom.
This is who we are.
December 08, 2022, 01:39:53 PM
Certain plants are still prohibited for use at the federal level. A god given plant. Many plants are prohibited or regulated on a state by state bases. Creating an unnatural and unconstitutional medical monopoly of tyrants. Just consider what they recently have proven capable of doing.  

All this as if they are God, offering the entire world eternal life. In exchange, they demand the use of the temple of our spirits as debt slaves. Slaves to their methods of science. Slaves to their faith of being like Jesus Christ. Making profits from the physical debt slavery of the temples of our spirits.

My health is my own. My wealth is my own. Government by tyrants be gone! Traitors & Tyrants to freedom and liberty! What else could they be?

Following the example of Jesus!
This is who we are.
December 07, 2022, 11:43:40 PM
I've never officially set anybody up or told on them for what I would consider to be wrongdoings. In fact what usually happens is the biggest wrongdoer in the world goes unpunished. Who's big enough to take them on only God. A man willing to be like Jesus himself for the right reasons, that is someone who will tell on the biggest criminals as in traitors and tyrants. I'm just trying to be like Jesus.
This is who we are.
December 07, 2022, 12:33:23 PM
People must really like having their money played with. You can leave centralized systems of money anytime now. You don't have to worry about if you bank does things to your money. You don't have to worry about government doing anything to your money. You don't have to worry about much of anything, except the people you know who you can help. True freedom to live without tyrants control. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
This is who we are.
December 05, 2022, 12:55:25 AM
Spin.. Truth or refuse it

Faith in the Lord
This is who we are.
December 04, 2022, 09:50:38 AM
Means of economic warfare is not a feature nor a benefit of money. In fact, it represents the demise of the usefulness of all the other required attributes of money.

Traitors and tyrants who will vainfully cut and poke their constituents like they own them as livestock, and clearly as debt slaves, cannot offer eternal life. Only betray God given freedoms he offers his people.

Thank that God for peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics existing now. It strengthens my testimony in my loving father in heaven! Praise be to the alpha and omega, the most high one. Jesus Christ is my savior and redeems me from the world.
This is who we are.
December 03, 2022, 03:28:50 AM
When governments grow so large through tyranny they can no longer keep the peace. They resort to dividing people into various categories.  One which of course, is do we need this to big too fail monstrousity or not? I consider the government to be the direct cause of violence, as they have taken sole ownership of so called justified application of it. When the means of exchange is weaponized to harm the temple of gods spirit, the end of such means is rapidly reached. The only way to make peace, is to be rid of the tyrants. When large governments collapse on themselves, how will those who are responsible fair? The future holds the answer. Many truth words have been written in the past that leadership can study. May we all be blessed with leadership that recognizes the importance of following the inspired words. What's most important to you? For me it is to feast on God's word!
This is who we are.
November 30, 2022, 04:12:09 AM
Many people are scared. Scared of bankruptcy. Scared of government. Scared of themselves and how sick they can become. Scared of a virus created by men. Scared of what life without fear feels like. Scared of death. Scared to trust in a sovereign God who sent his own son as a resurrected example to us all.  To all those people. Have some faith. Give your trust back to God. Consecrate that faith, watch how it grows. You think governments of men have grown? Watch how God's law works in your life. Stop wearing a diaper. Leaders don't shit themselves. God gave you an sphincter for the purpose of holding it in until you decide to go. When your time comes to be saved, rejoice in the salvation given to everyone. Don't quietly subside to your fears. You will carry that into the eternities. Shout with praises to your maker you have served for one purpose while his spirit resided in this temple of flesh. God is love, give it all to him. Good men don't live or die in fear.
Pages:
Jump to: