Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 18. (Read 6417 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
June 15, 2022, 07:56:30 AM
When you turn your population Foundation into debt slaves, there's no doubt your leadership is tyrannical.

Hero's will lead them to Freedom not into more debt slavery.  Peer-to-peer currencies secured by cryptographic math Can be economic freedom.
This is who we are.
June 12, 2022, 06:04:44 AM
Today's US military enlisted directly due to dollar debt incentives. There is no draft other than social and/or family pressures. Today's military enlisted because they were willing to take the risk of losing their lives, in exchange for dollars. The fact that they have all been forced to take part in an experimental bioweapon program, funded by the dollar debt slavery of conquered constitutes and a global populations alike, is unfortunate, yet well within the risk assessment of sacrificial parameters. Operation warp speed was a probable extension of the economic and medical warfare being carried out against the world for my entire life. The obvious victory objective for those soldiers trying to justify their morality in runing the lives of anyone encroaching on the modern medical cartels grip on so called medicine, is a resurrection and eternal life for everyone as promised by Jesus Christ. They are justifing their encroachment on others freedoms including family members, as if they are part of the fulfilling of Jesus Christ's mission. Just because "In God we Trust" is written on the federal Reserve debt slave notes, doesn't confere any godly power to those enslaving the global population using them. Peer to peer currency secured by cryptographic mathematics fixes all this delusional dealing. 
This is who we are.
June 05, 2022, 07:41:18 AM
When is the last time anyone has called for the death of the US dollar? Using money as a means of weaponry, is an extremely poorly thought out plan. My entire life has been directed by the poorest leadership possible. Leaders who would be incarcerated given any other position they held, except for the fact that people are either scared or complicent in their criminality. The government people who believe in God, do not fear their government. I do not fear other people who have a fear for their own life or their government. Every time people call for the death of peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, the freedom and openness of it brings it roaring back.

The question really is, how is the dollar going to be brought back life? So called green works of power production? Forcing standardized forms of energy to be abandoned through pricing them out of the range of significant portions of the population? The logic usage centers of debt slaves minds being forced into positions of change.  No imho, the dollar is going down. No resurrection possible, as the leadership hoped to signal as a possible achievement with mandates on Their debt slaves health.

Government is not God!
Money certainly isn't.
Get out of my health!
Get out of my wealth!
Be gone, good riddance.
This is who we are.
June 03, 2022, 05:28:26 AM
When government establishs basic ownership of it's constitutes bodies, through control of their health. Coercing health mandates and insurance, while granting a medical monopoly to exist, people are more than debt slaves to the debt incurring for said servicing. Physically they are slaves. Their bodies are owned by the government. Militarized money making actual slaves to government. How much can you sell to follow God? How much will you give to follow government? Pure tyrants, using every medical means possible against you as a means to control. Researching plagues and famines by actually creating it in labs, to be released on the world. You may not be sick, but your tyrannical government certainly is.
Activity: 56
Merit: 17
May 31, 2022, 09:56:35 AM
There is life after death ,the soul continues the journey, where it goes too depends totally on how you lived your life, Just like the movies describes it ,there is an under world.
This is who we are.
May 31, 2022, 07:38:09 AM
Control over people is the objective with money. Weaponization of money will eliminate national powers through such means because, Exchanging out of national currencies is simple, then using p2pcurrency secured by cryptographic mathematics for trade between nations without any middle to take by grifter political types is simple as well. When all the political power is vested in a monetary system that an alternative exist for, global free markets Will return. Peer to peer power, no political theater needed
This is who we are.
May 27, 2022, 09:02:12 AM
People think that the American civil war ended slavery in the USA. It's not that way at all. What it did was transfer the power to enslave populations to the federal government and Central Bank to create a debt slavery system using the US dollar. That so many nations settle trade using US dollars, makes a global system of debt slavery possible.

Connect with your freedom by being your own bank, with peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. Slavery to money and power of people you don't know, and may never meet, can end, with each of us who do. No matter how much money you have in your bank account, you are the biggest bank, if it all is in peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
This is who we are.
May 27, 2022, 08:20:36 AM
I'm scratching my head, need to shampoo. Donny from Indonesia made an exchange with me for some herb that grows there. Maybe a shampoo effect could be achieved with one of them.
This is who we are.
May 26, 2022, 07:01:16 AM
God has never told me I'm sick. I can pray to my heavenly father or listen to spiritual prompts for healing or strength, but never to recieve any confirmation of illness. In the land of the fear, god is my courage. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, mathematics is my money. Health mandates are by tyrants. Let choke on their own cake, don't try to make me laugh.
This is who we are.
May 24, 2022, 07:35:16 AM
A government that is openly discussing limitations to freedom of speech has completely rejected God. The words I pray, say, write, or even think are mine and God's alone.  Those that will hear or read are able to because of ears or eyes given them by their maker. Government is not God. My physical health is mine, not part of the commons. I can leave any country whose government believes they are more mighty than the promises made by my God, as my God wants me to be free. The values of liberty are priceless, hence peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are as well.
This is who we are.
May 21, 2022, 01:08:39 PM
A marketplace for medicine exists outside of government's control.  Medications for animals are more accessible than what people can actually buy.  A government that limits what medicines people can have, while allowing animals better access is tyrannical. Everyones health choices are not to be controlled through the use of government's fiat. Just as my business transactions are not for government's control.  Government's way with fiat monetary controls as a weapon are over in my life. Have you established your own statements of health and wealth through the God given gifts of peer to peer currencies, or will you continue to wallow through life as less than a beast of burden for tyrants?
This is who we are.
May 19, 2022, 10:08:38 AM
Treatment of addiction is not possible by a government which mandates treatment of perfectly healthy people. Anyone using a substance medically without governments doctors approval is at risk of violent enforcement against them through tyrants. So anyone who wants to treat addiction to medicine has to start with the states force over medicine. Control over medicines while providing penalties in fiat and violence is tyranny and always has been? This is governmental leadership to not only make debt slaves of all their constitutes while also physically enslaving their access to medicines and therapy.

Government get out of my health and wealth. Government be gone!
This is who we are.
May 17, 2022, 11:02:42 PM
Today was such a satisfactory day.
This is who we are.
May 17, 2022, 07:37:18 AM
Militarized Money is how values in trade become detrimental to the participants. Having the ability to accumulate as a consumer, doesn't make such behavior valuable. The debt burden on the slaves of government fiat doesn't make for any actual obligation to enjoy working for settlement. In perpetuating division and excrement of the worse human behaviors, sure. A militarized money system can never be one of cohesion or value.  Get the government out of my wealth, our of my health, and government be gone!
This is who we are.
May 15, 2022, 05:57:57 PM
As I trust in God, getting to know more, the less I believe in Government and their fiat currencies.  Just because "Trust in God" is written on the paper notes, doesn't make the printing of them from God. Life here on earth isn't meant to be spent serving as a slave to debts taken by government's reckless policies or so called laws. Real freedom comes from following as a disciple of my Lord Jesus Christ. The actual assurance of eternal life and not militarized medicine, money, and mockery of his life of peace, is where my faith and knowledge grows.  When godless government is gone, life will be better than a dream.
This is who we are.
May 13, 2022, 08:03:26 AM
How evil is it to suffer little children be injected with drugs by needle, imprinting on their minds they are born sick. Innocents left at the altar to be sacrificed to lies. The babes born perfect, then polluted by toxic injections, are perpetuating generations of lies. Those who want others to believe in mankind's methods of strength and health, selling lies to each generation, holding on to the power of the fear of illness and death. Vaccination is a curse of the false belief the human babe is born imperfect and ill. A manmade plague wrapped up in lies and fear.
This is who we are.
May 12, 2022, 10:39:31 AM
Governments can only gaurentee more of their money and violent enforcement of so called laws. Not eternal life.
This is who we are.
May 06, 2022, 07:01:15 AM
For the most part we're all born foreigners strangers from each other across the entire world. Although our language may be shared in this message it may not translate.

Beautiful currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure, changes all that, thank you peer-to-peer. Future looking so bright!
This is who we are.
May 05, 2022, 06:41:03 AM
An understanding of how to do good, just isn't possible for any money controlled as a weapon. Trade synthesis value is an understanding of money to create value from good. In spite of the bad that permutates the existing systems of money. Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure are the best money in the world. Why would anyone save in any other corrupt forms?
This is who we are.
May 01, 2022, 11:47:09 PM
Money isn't complicated at all when centralized and monopolized by governments. Policy that promotes value in anything is possible.  The death of any constitutes of countries playing the respective God to a nation are martyrs. Eternal life through the use of mRNA and other monopolized medical means is a given now. The hopeless methods of faith for any beliefs besides that of immaculate governance are apparent. Surrender
to the debt slavery and medical experimentation for humanities benefit. Who needs a second coming of Christ when science has got a needle fountain of youth in the golden streets of America.
Pages:
Jump to: