Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 19. (Read 6364 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
April 15, 2022, 10:41:24 PM
What you know is determined in large part by what you are taught. If you are taught that you must take drugs from a young age, you might have a hard time not knowing you are sick. Someone is always willing to sell the ill drugs. A Christian religion selling the idea of being sick, requiring drugs. Does your spiritual sickness manifest into you body? Does you body become glorified in Christ after death? Will you have a burial at sea, on land, or by cremation?  You could also be cryogenically frozen.

I ask you, who is sick in Christ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 14, 2022, 01:39:12 AM
Acoustic Perforated Plasterboard Ceiling Panels - Key Board - Keystone Linings & Acoustics

KEYSTONE’s KEY BOARD is a Perforated Ceiling Plasterboard with High Acoustic Performance with Smarter Joint System and Fast Installation.
https://keystonelinings.com.au/key-board/
This is who we are.
April 14, 2022, 12:42:48 AM
Government's laws are written in a direct assault on the freedoms of the substance of who I am.  I am praying to find the way to obey and honor these laws. I'm talking about the system of debt slavery built into a the legal and medical system. How can justice be served using debt against both parties. Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure are the only way to satisfy the debt being underwritten through the slavery of constitutes.
This is who we are.
April 12, 2022, 09:32:12 AM
Food preservation has not Advanced much in 100 years.  All forms of food that began as living animals or plants, have that process inhibited buy chemicals which create effects on living matter. The mummification of the world is due to processed foods.  You might have had a lobotomy, to realize this.
This is who we are.
April 07, 2022, 08:40:45 AM
How do you know somebody took something from you when you were born a Slave? Debt slavery is subtle, you don't recognize it unless you understand money.

Connect with freedom today using cryptographic mathematics some software programming and the internet.  It works it can be improved on a level that no centrally-controlled form of money ever will be able too.

What doesn't work is forcing people choose between drugs or job. Force and coercion using the power of money has reached the Pinnacle of its influence, it can only go downhill from here without total war.
This is who we are.
April 07, 2022, 12:31:40 AM
It's nice to be able to write about a problem while said problem is in the process of being fixed. Having faith in the plan God has for us while working towards being the instrument that is needed were we are. The same yesterday today and forever. What a marvelous God. All praise be to God.
This is who we are.
April 06, 2022, 10:26:50 AM
Except for Royals in countries which accept such notions, who else should be expected to go to war over matters of prestige or fairness?  God gives to all liberally, the barriers to such are all man made. Fences are fine as having a cryptographic mathematical fence is essential in protecting ones money these days. Politicians who believe they are royal, keep piling on more debt slavery.  When has that ever worked?  Get government out of my wealth and especially my health!
This is who we are.
April 03, 2022, 07:24:56 AM
this is so awesome i swear
Accolades are much appreciated. Random thoughts are always passing through my thinking patterns.  If only they were influenced by being more popular.  As it is now is fine. Thanks again friend.
This is who we are.
April 01, 2022, 11:18:30 PM
Haha iq test. Did anyone else get a captcha which included solving an "iq" question?
This is who we are.
March 31, 2022, 09:53:57 AM
Policing done for health safety by those who have a choice, to not be chronically ill individuals, yet are, is tyranny.  Those tyrants should be dealt with.  If it really was about health safety and protecting the health of the constituents, there would never be anyone who's chronically ill by their own neglect of their own body in a position enforcing laws over someone else's health. They should be put on a mandatory one month fast. I'll go 40 days.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 31, 2022, 04:28:44 AM
this is so awesome i swear
This is who we are.
March 30, 2022, 10:37:22 PM
You can have any medicine you want, as long as it is a shot.
This is who we are.
March 30, 2022, 07:41:58 AM
People attempting to retard others in the safety constraints of their own limitations, is how any community loses the potential of what God makes possible, for the popular.  Typical popular behaviors include obsessive evaluation of what sins God will judge for. Only God can make judgement. Government isn't God, Money isn't either.  Facsimiles that build themselves up to be in the appearance, are sure ways to lose it all, as man has over and over through history.  
This is who we are.
March 27, 2022, 11:28:31 PM
God always will provide a way to meet his and our needs!
This is who we are.
March 25, 2022, 10:55:18 AM
Problem is that everyway I'm not, is directly determined by government interference in my life.  It's not my fault leadership of the place I was born is completely criminal.  The constitutional ideal has become the framework to usurp the birth rights given to me by God.
This is who we are.
March 23, 2022, 07:47:11 AM
Everyday I'm better than the last in some regard. Been that was since I was born.
This is who we are.
March 20, 2022, 07:32:07 AM
Proverbs 3

5 ¶ Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths

No idolatry, please family, get out of centralized fiat which declares itself God.  Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptography only.
This is who we are.
March 19, 2022, 08:10:12 AM
Sugar is a drug. Refined sugar pills are not a placebo. They have a definite effect on the physical body in an addictive way.  Craving Sugar isn't because of it's inertness.
This is who we are.
March 15, 2022, 12:25:51 AM
Mainstream social media sites seem as the perfect place to post detailed descriptions on bowel movements and such things.
This is who we are.
March 14, 2022, 12:33:36 AM
There is a lot more opportunity for me to record thoughts here that I don't act on. I don't miss those on purpose.  I love you all!
Pages:
Jump to: