Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 20. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
March 14, 2022, 12:33:36 AM
There is a lot more opportunity for me to record thoughts here that I don't act on. I don't miss those on purpose.  I love you all!
This is who we are.
March 12, 2022, 10:11:26 AM
The earths weather energy is quite considerable. Having any considerable impact on that is the thoughts of those with delusions of grandiosity beyond their own ability.  How many atomic explosions would it take to usher in a change in climate?  The gradual contributions of emissions from energy expenditure to modern civilization is completely not some catastrophic consequences without the frame of mind to simultaneously detonation of the worlds stockpile of nuclear weapons. Which may not even cause so much as a hiccup in the worlds climate.
This is who we are.
March 10, 2022, 10:11:46 AM
Had a dream of a wooden platform on top of a tower. May have been a cell phone communications tower. Anyway, a man was there, shooting fireworks into the sky. He left as I approached to speak with him.

I take this as free speech winning against all tyranny and oppression.  Party Bombs are already booming in the air.
This is who we are.
March 08, 2022, 07:30:07 PM
Attended a funeral yesterday. Was a very nice service. The woman's son spoke to the effect of his mother's life in her later years.  He spoke about how she had become a prisoner in her own home in her own body due to the limitations of her age. The fact of the matter is we're all prisoners in their own countries due to limitations of governments. A baby under the age of two is a prisoner in the USA due to federal mandates on having a passport. Airline employees enforce this against innocent babes, as if they can't be trusted. I don't trust the tyranny in the USA. Be gone government, get out of my health and wealth!
This is who we are.
March 06, 2022, 12:23:32 PM
When making effects and noises similar to thunder and lightening, the instinctive reaction of many creatures will be taken without any knowledge of if there actually is a thunder storm occurring.  For all intents and purposes, a colony of ants doesn't know the difference between the effect that shaking metal flashing in the sun while spraying water.
This is who we are.
March 06, 2022, 07:59:17 AM
A lighthouse in the day is just a house place.  It's only during the night and during storms it serves it's prime purpose. 
This is who we are.
March 03, 2022, 02:20:45 AM
Debt slaves tend to suffer from a lack of individual dedication and initiative.
This is who we are.
March 03, 2022, 01:38:21 AM
Earth and heaven are seperate places.  Tyrants and traitors seem to get that twisted up.
This is who we are.
February 28, 2022, 08:04:07 AM
People don't want to take advice from Fools. Yet the leader of the Free World has wished for a long hot summer and now is getting the hot threat of thermonuclear war in the winter. How much more of a fool could you possibly have as a leader, that would wish winter to be extended?
This is who we are.
February 22, 2022, 07:23:30 AM
Genesis 1:26 ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

God didn't say be as animals on the earth.
This is who we are.
February 20, 2022, 08:40:53 PM
Any simple logical examination of the pretense for a pandemic prove that data is not available in a manner that can be considered sufficient for the social and political powers being pushed.

Revelations 14:9 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand.

As I entered a church service today I was requested to have a laser thermometer mark on my forehead or hand. The same way I was treated when shopping at any store during the beginning of this charade.

I trust in Jesus Christ, my faith has nothing to do with government. Through him all things are possible.  We are not born sick, due to mortality.  I have a sure promise in an eternal life from my eldest brother of God.  Be blessed all you brother's and sister's. I love you all.
This is who we are.
February 20, 2022, 09:53:51 AM
As there is no public competition in the global satellite internet service provider race, the strategic plans of any potential competitor must be to keep any progress private.  If there is not competition in the market space then will spacex even ever be completed?  Having the list of potential customers won't hold much value should plans keep changing.  
This is who we are.
February 19, 2022, 09:15:42 PM
The US dollar is now debt slavery idolatry to eternal life as a facsimile of Jesus Christ. We live in an imperfect world, and we are born into mortal bodies, but I still own my own body. It is the temple of my spirit. Stop sustaining corruption and pollution of it with US dollars!
This is who we are.
February 19, 2022, 08:30:24 AM
Have started with a position at Tractor Supply Company, a publicly traded retail organization with all that entails. The upper management is up to the typical approaches shared across retail, but the customers are as untypical people as it comes. Loving the ideas the customers are bringing. I was asked for an animal IV bag for medicating their animals. Medicines for livestock are a item selling almost as fast as feed these days.
This is who we are.
February 18, 2022, 07:36:06 AM
Fire is the oxidation of any form of carbon. Just as Russ forms on steel and iron. Give me the right ingredients fire forms on any form of carbon. One might even go as far as to say that oxidation and fire mean the same thing.
This is who we are.
February 16, 2022, 05:11:04 PM
You think your government cares about you. Your government cares about their power and the principle that keep them in power. Fiat currency keeps governments in power. The most powerful government in the world is demonstrating weaponize empathy, on a scale never before seen in the history that is recorded to my knowledge.  All in an attempt to consolidate power based on principles of empathy. The way you can tell is by looking at the leadership. What is the leader of the "Free World" demonstrating with his own son? If he really cared about what substances he used, his son would be in prison because that's the way the laws written. So why is this leader, so-called leader, making mandates for other people to put things in their body, when his own son's not in prison for putting illegal substances in his body.  If it this way in the most powerful country in the world, then it is this way to some degree, in every country of the world.  Ask yourself why you think your government cares about you and ask yourself whether you're a slave to debt, because of fiat currency.
This is who we are.
February 16, 2022, 09:45:55 AM
Best Play-to-Earn Crypto Games That Will Make You Rich

We’ve all dreamt of making a fortune by playing video games at some point in our lives. With the launch of play to earn crypto games, our childhood dreams have suddenly come true. Play-to-earn NFT games have grown in popularity in the gaming business since their launch.
Play-to-earn cryptocurrency games have sprung onto the market, revolutionising gaming business models. Here’s how they function and where the value comes from for investors.
We’ll go through the top five play-to-earn cryptocurrency games that will help you make a passive income that you can’t afford to miss.

This seems vague enough to illicit a click on the link. Although the capability of knowing what we all have dreamt of is presumptuous. Clarification may be available on the link, although posting the link first also is a bit presumptuous.  I am the blog writer here.  I write the blog here.  You might as well be the gamerbtoo. I don't participate in games nor have dreamt of making income from them.
This is who we are.
February 16, 2022, 09:39:48 AM
The tragedy of the commons for individual health as a way to lower standards to violence of neighbors against neighbors is all governments doing. Mean while inconspicuous consumption of everything except medicine is pushed legally. This makes for interesting senarios.

To me, it's painfully obvious to get government completely out of my health. No other alternative, given the current state of the matter.  Get out of my wealth and out of my health. Government be gone!
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
February 15, 2022, 09:24:27 AM
Best Play-to-Earn Crypto Games That Will Make You Rich

We’ve all dreamt of making a fortune by playing video games at some point in our lives. With the launch of play to earn crypto games, our childhood dreams have suddenly come true. Play-to-earn NFT games have grown in popularity in the gaming business since their launch.
Play-to-earn cryptocurrency games have sprung onto the market, revolutionising gaming business models. Here’s how they function and where the value comes from for investors.
We’ll go through the top five play-to-earn cryptocurrency games that will help you make a passive income that you can’t afford to miss.
This is who we are.
February 12, 2022, 08:04:23 AM
A righteous desire to achieve eternal life by people's faith in the dollars funding science for an shot to cure us all from death is a sin imho. Jesus Christ gives us all generously eternal life by the power of his atonement.
Pages:
Jump to: