Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 4. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
February 07, 2024, 10:49:02 AM
The effort of a especially strenuous workout, can be recovered from with extra rest. A varied workout has all sorts of strains for various parts of your body. My functional fitness routines are always different since tasks are completed that may never need to be done again in my life. Working on the earth can provide endless opportunities. Taking time for play is my next goal.
This is who we are.
February 06, 2024, 06:17:53 AM
What success comes from action? A strategy to withhold our actions can certainly be a valid one. When judging whether to bless others with a deed, ask yourself what good can come of it?  What your beliefs are, will become apparent as you take action. Thoughts always proceed the words and then deeds. I pray you may all have thoughts inspired of God. Then act on those thoughts for the goal of blessings to all those here on this earth!  Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are a blessing given by God to us, for use by those who act.  Sell everything, trade synthesis value.
This is who we are.
February 02, 2024, 08:58:08 AM
Many people want to follow the examples of other dead people. They study history to learn how to live their lives in similar ways to those figures recorded.
Each day I study to be more like a living figure from history. Jesus Christ was resurrected and lives to this day.

For all those men who need to clearly know, ask God.
This is who we are.
February 02, 2024, 08:12:33 AM
https://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

Countries with some sort of public ledger.

Blasting through to debt slavery nirvana.

Which group of people will reach it first?

For some reason Greece comes to mind.
This is who we are.
January 31, 2024, 11:51:46 AM
" We want You, as a debt slave and/or eternal life experiment subject!"

Can a poster get made Norman Rockwell style?

Obviously in a style with the current War efforts.
This is who we are.
January 31, 2024, 10:58:11 AM
The way to freedom and liberty has been given to all. Who is or will be prepared to go that way?

A blessed life given to all! Many may not choose the path.
This is who we are.
January 30, 2024, 06:46:43 AM
Lights wavelength is so easily mimicked. Strobe lights

Sound wave frequency is easily shared.  Any tunable musical instruments.

Sharing the mime. Try to be like something!
This is who we are.
January 28, 2024, 08:08:01 AM
Reading by candle light, a group to start.
This is who we are.
January 26, 2024, 06:03:58 AM
Man learns from nature. Man is inspired to improve it. Nature smoldering.
Fire!
This is who we are.
January 24, 2024, 03:27:55 PM
The amount of liability in consolidated financial institutions around the US federal reserve bank, is far beyond the capabilities of any man made justice system to weigh.

Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics is the future of finance. Traditional Time Value of Money is as dead as the severely vaccine injured.
This is who we are.
January 20, 2024, 09:05:57 AM
Creative force in money requires the logic of programmable destruction.

Creation of value based on time inevitably settles to a ultimate value in eternal life scenario.

Creation and destruction forces typical balance each other. When these forces are disproportionate the outcomes become randomized.
This is who we are.
January 18, 2024, 10:10:16 AM
One thing constant throughout history in the world is that governments become mere vestiges of themselves, when pushed to grow beyond the bounds of liberty.  The resources of people are much more assure than governance by tyrants. The value in money built by people, rather than a tool of control for tyrants, is obviously the safer choice to save wealth. Government assurances by some type of theatre in protection and security, is no more real than the whims of a man who wishes to be some other earthly creature. Trade life by decree for a life by God. Inspired truth is sweeping the earth as never before. Thank God for the faith to know it! This is who we are, Saints of a loving heavenly father! Who knows each of us.
This is who we are.
January 16, 2024, 04:20:26 PM
A government by tyrants is an enemy of freedom and liberty.  The desire to commit tyranny for the "right" reasons, doesn't make the commission of it any less relevant. The military was ordered to participate in an act of warfare against the people of the USA. Now that freedom and liberty is no longer principle to the people of the USA, how soon before the consequences of such tyranny will be felt?
This is who we are.
January 13, 2024, 08:41:05 AM
www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-08-09/the-vaccination-queen-nurse-practitioner-takes-covid-shots-house-to-house-in-puerto-rico?context=amp

A summary of this article could be a great writing prompt of a nonfiction book. Should it become a popular book, receiving royaltys etc., how much of that money should be shared with the usnews writer or the other real life characters described in this article?

As many ecomomic and financial tools are being simulated in peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, how much money should be shared with the original creators of the mathematics and logic used to begin with?
This is who we are.
January 13, 2024, 07:26:03 AM
Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics must be capable of creating more trade and value than the centralized fiat systems they are replacing. Allowing a fiat legal system to define what they are to be, regulates them to being less than what is possible.
This is who we are.
January 13, 2024, 06:12:40 AM
Doing counter intuitive things is often judged by others. They will even make a science out of it. People who think they can prove God is dead will fund freedom. Government isn't God, it's unfortunate so many don't believe anymore in. Faith expands knowledge. I know God lives. By living as his son Jesus Christ. In his name, Amen.
This is who we are.
January 11, 2024, 09:43:22 AM
Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
This is who we are.
January 11, 2024, 09:08:54 AM
Entering into a correspondence with other posters here is, welcomed by me, and has been even before I met a few of them in real life. The purpose for the comments recently isn't completely clear to me other than writing an interpretation of my random thoughts. If any other clarification is possible, I ask all of you for questions.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 10, 2024, 02:46:26 AM
Blogging is a personal endeavor, and there are no strict rules. Tailor your random thought blog to your own preferences and interests. It's your platform to express yourself and connect with others who resonate with your thoughts.
I believe that this is what OP is doing now? if you will check this whole thread all of the posts are His personal  or own preferences and for that we respect him , no one is questioning him about this and that .

Money isn't God.
[/quote
While others making Money as their God but in the end after living the world or even just having a Serious illness , their money will never save them,
This is who we are.
January 09, 2024, 07:30:11 AM
What does a hierarchy of justice and law have to boast, when it is unable to root out corruption and crime at the very highest levels? The tyranny of those who claim by their actions that there should be no Christ, has reached the point that Christ in his earthly ministery, did upend tables at the Temple. He was mad, and threw the moneychangers out! Those who sought to profit off of polluting the house of the Lord. The very bodies of government tasked with justice and law, a Republic being mocked by corruptions and crimes throughout it's so called leadership, has all but literally burnt the paper the constitution was written on into ash!  Does this bode well for their systems and authority? No, I will follow God's commandments, and keep records of my own families health and wealth.  With criminals in charge, so called crime can be simply manufactured. What leadership is apparent in the US government? Promoting disabilities as virtues. Encouraging and inciting medical crimes against babes! Government, get out of my health and wealth! Be gone Government!!

Pages:
Jump to: