Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 5. (Read 6411 times)

Activity: 1104
Merit: 504
This is who we are.
January 09, 2024, 07:30:11 AM
What does a hierarchy of justice and law have to boast, when it is unable to root out corruption and crime at the very highest levels? The tyranny of those who claim by their actions that there should be no Christ, has reached the point that Christ in his earthly ministery, did upend tables at the Temple. He was mad, and threw the moneychangers out! Those who sought to profit off of polluting the house of the Lord. The very bodies of government tasked with justice and law, a Republic being mocked by corruptions and crimes throughout it's so called leadership, has all but literally burnt the paper the constitution was written on into ash!  Does this bode well for their systems and authority? No, I will follow God's commandments, and keep records of my own families health and wealth.  With criminals in charge, so called crime can be simply manufactured. What leadership is apparent in the US government? Promoting disabilities as virtues. Encouraging and inciting medical crimes against babes! Government, get out of my health and wealth! Be gone Government!!

This is who we are.
January 07, 2024, 06:18:04 AM
I also believe in a physical living Christ. A person whose spirit returned to his physical body after being separated. Through God all things are possible. Government nor money is God. Vain things of the world do not provide knowledge. People are given dominion over the earth to create whatsoever things they righteously desire. Through faith or knowledge in a living Christ, the will of God is made possible.
This is who we are.
January 06, 2024, 09:29:18 AM
The way I wanted to write today, has to be about the drive to have things. What I do, versus what I write. Doing things lets us know. As we gain more knowledge, we cannot lose. Physically we can lose but the knowledge can continue with our spirits. These temples of our spirits, should be tools to find the best knowledge. I hope my words written here are no worse than the best knowledge.
This is who we are.
January 05, 2024, 03:54:55 PM
As a winter storm effects my area, I feel like making a big pot of stew, the gumbo variety, and fishing out letters from it to write here. The fire is burning, the electric power is off, the neighbor with a solar bank on his roof, has a gas generator throbbing along. The pot of stew is hot, I may need to get a windshield wiper and some catfish later after a nap to really pull the meal together. Be safe out there! My peer to peer currency nodes will be back online when the power is restored here.
This is who we are.
January 03, 2024, 11:58:51 AM
All the things being done in recognition and sustaining a government by tyrants, is humorously, maniacly, unstable to me. It makes the spinning earth sphere through space we call home seem very peaceful to me.
This is who we are.
December 31, 2023, 03:37:04 AM
As people want things to be certain ways, if they want it enough, they will either find a way to cope without the happiness of their current situation or rise to the challenge of making it that way. The happiness found in rising to be part of the constant change is the way God wants us to feel.  To be a part of the wisdom and knowledge that comes from discernment of the way things are and how they will be is a blessing. As great of a blessing as being healed. May 2024 hold all these blessings and more, for all of us, no matter where you are. Happy New Year!
This is who we are.
December 29, 2023, 07:06:26 PM
Change is the only constant!
God is Constant.
In God we Trust!
Money isn't God.
This is who we are.
December 28, 2023, 05:25:53 AM
Contributions to a community are as simple as just living in the area. The taxes collected from any taxable transactions will occur whether you recognize it or not. One of the ways peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are superior is by using them in various communities can substitute for governance by tyrants. At this point in history, I'm actually wondering which jurisdictions are not run by tyrants?
This is who we are.
December 26, 2023, 10:31:56 AM
Words matter, especially when wriiten down as rules & law. My words written here are neither, as moderation will and has removed various projects I undertook to record my thoughts on. In as far as that effects the truth of what I have written, my sincerest feelings of sympathy. As far as My words are not perfectly recorded, this is due to any number of reasons, primarily my own oversight.  Please excuse such realities of preparation in such a place.  
This is who we are.
December 25, 2023, 07:25:26 PM
Rules which make punishment possible for personal relationship choices between consenting adults, are being championed as making progress for human rights. A country protecting same sex marriage through economic incentives, while keeping plural marriages illegal has implemented it's own population crash. The obvious error in judgement, to attack the family blessing of multiplying is a curse. May we all be blessed in the true spirit of Christmas, to overcome the tyranny!
This is who we are.
December 20, 2023, 10:56:35 AM
Switching between extremes, is a good way to learn about the subject. For example in winter time it's entirely possible to heat a enclosed space to the highest temperatures found in general weather patterns on earth. Then step outside into the coldest. Also spending time in the darkest times of contrasted with the brightest noon day sunlight times.
This is who we are.
December 18, 2023, 07:46:36 PM
Writing reviews is extra credit without the benefits of a classroom setting. I write way to many reviews.
This is who we are.
December 16, 2023, 03:06:12 PM
A system of money that has been so completely weaponized as to control people through pure tyranny. Militarization of a "vaccine" to take part in a experiment of shutting down businesses, while forcing employees to choose between more debt money or fracturing the agreements and obligations of personal debts and goals. Your life is actually not so overwhelming. Money doesn't buy a eternal life. Jesus Christ gives that freely to all.
This is who we are.
December 16, 2023, 08:33:31 AM
There are so many that have belief in money that is so strong, that it will buy them anything. Who is the most gullible to this notion? Anyone who has sold in their own mind, something they cannot deliver. For example; for anyone who has thought somewhat about the potential for money to provide them with the things they want. Then in consideration of what they can sell. Many things can be sold. In fact, ones own freedom can be sold. Physically you can sell yourself into a slavery relationship. Whether or not government agents will recognize such agreements, the capacity for them to exist, doesn't even require them to be written down. All that is required, is a slave type mentality to a debt based currency. Now along the way into such a relationship, the physical costs may not seem like such a bad bargain compared to others. But what about the spiritual costs? Are they willing to sell their souls into slavery? This marketplace for what is available to sell, cannot be regulated. With so much literal debt slavery in the world, having such a marketplace would actually be a popular option in this American culture.  Now what currency can such a market be operated on long term? With enough interest, the concept of such a site will be drawn into a jurisdictional dispute. I'm going to discuss this further in my entrepreneural circles.
This is who we are.
December 15, 2023, 05:42:42 PM
Life begets life. There was no life spontaneously created. This fact indicates a creator. Christ was a creator. This Christmas season started with his birth in Bethlehem. This proves the divinity of all those who make covenants, with proper authority, to take his name upon them. Jesus has come to earth, with his father, to witness to all of us of who we are and that he lives. Our galaxy is part of a larger system. All created by Christ! Will we worship him? This Christmas season is about us living, gloriously, through him. I Will live with Christ in a resurrected body. This is the gift of the season. I pray you all celebrate with me, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
This is who we are.
December 14, 2023, 10:24:15 AM
Financial products have never had a better deregulated non centralized future. If you can implement an idea in peer to peer currency platforms using cryptography to secure, that is a product that will be available as never before. Claims as to how the product works may vary. Speaking or writing words into reality has a method like never before. 
This is who we are.
December 11, 2023, 01:00:25 PM
It is commonly accepted that cars and houses are safe investments. The mainstream insurance and financing systems are marketing this as if it is a fact. Those systems have already failed, but were labeled "too big too fail" The truth of the matter is hidden behind a lie of money having a cost. Time value doesn't mean any people on earth own time. Gods time isn't relative to earth. Jesus Christ, his son, did come here to earth. The observation of his birth is soon to be celebrated all over the earth. Hallelujah, Glory to God!
This is who we are.
December 09, 2023, 11:30:29 PM
Freedom of expression, primarily through art, is such a way to demonstrate value. One of the most amazing utilities of any form of money, is to collect the best artists. As a new abstraction of money, it's little wonder that such great artists have been involved with peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. The fact that many are being censored demostrates where control mechanisms of traditional fiat lie. Their own expressions, being censored by the traditional means of money. As if they don't even own their creative works. Money is not God. Only God can ultimately be able to owned such type of inspiration. Yet here we are with freedoms such as this being controlled. Who says you can't be your own bank?
This is who we are.
December 08, 2023, 01:21:14 PM
Building off of the freedom you can find in peer to peer currencies, secured by cryptographic mathematics, helps being completely honest, which has never been more accessible. Where my freedom comes from is God.
This is who we are.
December 08, 2023, 06:53:37 AM
Dreams, the actual ones, that may also be referred to as night visions can be quite a phenomenal insight into a spiritual side of things. As our bodies are temples to our spirits, as mention in 1st Corinthians, when having night vision, we can gain additional insight about that. If you follow the, treat all human people like chattel, your temple of your spirit will most likely become filled with worldly pollution. A dream state can be self induced with substances that can also be filthy to be introduced into your temple of your spirit. Anytime I have strong propensity to desire, with urges a particular substance, I consider that an addictive substance. Sugar is one that I think all have experienced. Dreams me are induced by many substances. Being in an induced dream state is not the same at all, as a night vision given by God.
Pages:
Jump to: