Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 18. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:12:42 PM
Maybe they will not support me, but now I'm happy with this price, because I can buy much more now. I am sure that soon the price will be restored and then I will be even more happy
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
September 29, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
I'm sure the cryptocurrency will continue to grow with large communities, so I will hold the coins I have, but if the price of the coins I hold like eth will go down, I will sell them immediately. at the moment I am back to buying eth and will hold it back because I think the price of eth will rise again.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 29, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

Its not so much of a sad story you're lucky enough to have bought ETH at a fair price because some had bought ETH at $600 when they thought its gonna go up after it dip from $800. If I have bought at $600, I may still be holding it just to make sure I'm not going to waste another dollar if I sell at $230 while the price is going up already. Waiting is gonna be the usual strategy when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 29, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
do not immediately easily despair like that, successful people start from failure, surely everyone has felt it, and depending on how we react, whether it will stop until the failure or step from that failure and rise to success

I agree with you, indeed someone's success begins with failure. so if we fail in eth, we better not just give up. because everything we have to live slowly and we also have to think clearly.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 12:42:08 PM
Just now I was read your experience with holding e t h coins  from November 2007,when 2007 the Crypto market unbelievable bullish but after December the Crypto market go on deeply down until now, so do not feel bad surely the Crypto market is going to come back like last year November very soon as per top Crypto advices says, so hold what you have with you until ETH will go all time high.
Activity: 211
September 29, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

This is the market situation. The market can up and down. You should keep strong next bull run ETH will stop around $2k Keep your hopes and hold
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 12:31:43 PM
Ethereum has been under severe correction, and I now that many people aren't happy for that. But I think that was inescapable and important. It's going to be okay again.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?

I feel what you felt, but for me now ethereum is an asset that will lead me to a better future. and until now I still hold some ethereum
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:25:50 AM
Why when the high Ethereum price do you not sell it? Do you not check the market? If you sell it you definitely get a huge profit. But time can not be played back, you should hold Ethereum you, because I am optimistic Ethereum will go back up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 29, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
Ethereum is at the beginning, everything good will be implemented and we will again see new all time high but this will happen next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
Such as you are here half of the forum. Here, most people who have never before encountered stock markets and do not understand many things. Learn and do not risk big sums. If you doubt what exactly you need to do - you should always have a familiar trader to whom you can call and ask for advice on how to do it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 11:12:21 AM
This is not much a big drama for me. I missed the ethereum ICO which was an opportunity to buy it from 0.3$ Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
do not immediately easily despair like that, successful people start from failure, surely everyone has felt it, and depending on how we react, whether it will stop until the failure or step from that failure and rise to success
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
I think you need to know the trading strategy so you do not lose money and you should always be on the market to know when to invest in the market. Be smart enough to receive more money and not lose.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
i am really sorry for you. but in all this time, which is almost quite one year, you did never give a look and the price of ETh?
copper member
Activity: 455
September 29, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
It can indeed be called a sad story, but if you have patience there will be a happy story after a sad story has passed. Ethereum is a strong altcoin, and even though it falls low but ethereum can grow back, be patient, surely ethereum will be able to give you a profit.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 29, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
 Well I also have ethereum but i am not regretting because I know one day Ethereum will grow. Now all I have to do is hold. I'm not going to sell eth now and lose a lot of money, I still hope that the price will recover and gives us profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 29, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Sorry mate but in the crypto world is normal to have badly periods. We're all waiting for better days. Good luck!
I would not listen to negative words about etherium at all. To date, the entire crypto currency market shows only negative results and therefore to expect some income, you need to wait until the market stabilizes.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 29, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
Sorry mate but in the crypto world is normal to have badly periods. We're all waiting for better days. Good luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
You just spend a little time in the crypto, I'm used to this, just digress and do other things.
Pages:
Jump to: