Pages:
Author

Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum! - page 17. (Read 4810 times)

NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 03, 2018, 04:50:30 PM
I had a terrible experience, when Ethereum was about $450 I needed money so I was planning to sell some ETH. Few days after the price started declining instead of selling I said to myself the price will still rise but that has not been the case instead Ethereum has fallen to its year low within this period. Now I'm forced to sell at a much lower price in order to meet my needs.
Now many people dream of Ethereum sell the 450 and buy a 200. But the market does not happen as we want. Therefore, if you do not know how to calculate the moves on the front in trading, use the price you see today.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
October 03, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
It 's a problem, I honestly would not have expected a similar collapse of the entire department of the crypto. At one point, Bitcoin is holding up and is stasis. Instead all altcoins are heading towards zero.
Well, let's wait and hope.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:24:26 PM
Please relax about eth and btc prices. They will be increase in the future. That is kind of correction. Yes that was big correction for ethereum but what we can do for that. Only thing we need to do we need to trust ethereum.We will see everything in the future about eth prices. I believe we can easily see more than 800 dollar.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 04:33:42 PM
I had a terrible experience, when Ethereum was about $450 I needed money so I was planning to sell some ETH. Few days after the price started declining instead of selling I said to myself the price will still rise but that has not been the case instead Ethereum has fallen to its year low within this period. Now I'm forced to sell at a much lower price in order to meet my needs.
NLO
October 02, 2018, 04:22:57 PM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I know what you feel, i already interested with ethreum for long time ago when ETH price is below than 200$ and i feel so stupid because i miss the chance to buy ethereum when the price still so cheap.
I have the same situation. I regret that I did not buy Ethereum at 170, I thought the price would go lower, to 150. But it turns out I was wrong.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 04:41:31 AM
You're not alone , almost everyone here has sad stories with ethereum or another altcoin. This is the natural law of the market, while someone wins, someone loses.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
October 02, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
I really expect this ethereum will be able to return on the price earlier this year which is about $600 more. so then I will be able to cover the losses that I got at the moment. because too concerned, I had a chance to sell some of the ethereum on yesterday's low prices. sad once, even though the price has now started to rise.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 02, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I know what you feel, i already interested with ethreum for long time ago when ETH price is below than 200$ and i feel so stupid because i miss the chance to buy ethereum when the price still so cheap.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 04:31:07 AM
Don't be discouraged you should sell at a good price. Your time to enter the cryptocurrency is not good, and now the money is very embarrassing. You need to be patient.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
At this moment, anyone who has invested in the altcoin certainly has a "sad story" to tell.
Possimao only hope that this is a moment of stagnation, and that the sector returns to acceptable values.
many people had sad story for trading history for now, they all losses their fund in trading in market that's why many people just hold asset and witing until market grow up again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 01, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
Everyone has his sad story about Ethereum and its price. I remember the day when my friend told me about Ethereum when it was $10 and I didn't want to buy it, cause I thought it was a shitcoin. I was so wrong that time
NLO
October 01, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
Was lucky that who managed to sell the ethereum for 1000 dollars. Now all look and do not trust in the cost of 200 dollars. I do not sell and I wait

And imagine how now those who bought Ethereum for $ 1000, and now it was $ 200, 5 times cheaper. Hope only remains that on pamp can sell the Ethereum at $2000.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
October 01, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
Comparing your story with others I have seen here, yours deserves less of pity. You bought at $290 and price dropped to $170 and you’re complaining, lol. What about those that bought when it was $900+ and ended up losing more than 50%? Okay, that apart… what about those that hat bought Bitcoin when it was $19000 and were expecting it to reach $30k but unfortunately for them it dropped to $6k? We all have our stories, all you need to do is have patience.
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

I think early selling can give you just loss in this kind of terms. If you can stay relax in the bear season, and can continue to be cold blooded, I think you can decrease the possibility to make bad choices for your ethereum and other coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 05:47:32 PM
Was lucky that who managed to sell the ethereum for 1000 dollars. Now all look and do not trust in the cost of 200 dollars. I do not sell and I wait

Rightly doing what you expect. When the market turns around, I think that the etherium will grow, like many other coins

The year 2016 was marked by a large volume of hard chalk for Bitcoin and This brought a huge increase in the price of Bitcoin. Today predicts a hard plug for the etherium in December 2016. Perhaps this will bring good profits to users of crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

Rightly doing what you expect. When the market turns around, I think that the etherium will grow, like many other coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Your story is not so sad, I've heard much more sad stories
Anyway, this is experience 
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 29, 2018, 05:38:44 PM
At this moment, anyone who has invested in the altcoin certainly has a "sad story" to tell.
Possimao only hope that this is a moment of stagnation, and that the sector returns to acceptable values.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 02:53:25 PM
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 02:51:57 PM
You bought Ethereum for $ 300 and could sell For $ 1500, meaning you could sell Ethereum for 5 times the price. You did not do it hoping for a miracle and now complain that the price was less than 2 times.
Pages:
Jump to: