Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 14. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 17, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
Bounty hunters don't appreciate what they get for some of their time. I do social media bounties and article bounties and they pay nice. Obviously some projects are not worth your time let alone your money but it's an awesome way to get involved in crypto if you don't have any funds to Invest.
Keep doing your best and hope for the best, rewards might not be very attractive for some project that you'll going to work with, but in due time when you hit a good and quality one, you will be able to surprise yourself as a result is much huge than your expected value, hard work will be paid off keep believing and wait for your perfect timing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
And why not pay to bounty hunters in ETH at the price of ICO?
So doing some admirable projects.

That's it! There will be no excuses why you token is cheap.

Attitude to the people who helped you achieve the goal is not acceptable today.
Or this will change either bounty hunters will schoolchildren-scamers.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
Bounty is a main income source in Bitcointalk forum but nowadays maximum bounty projects is bad, some are scams,  some are fails in ico, some are fail in announce of exchanges, so maximum bounty project don't pay rewards..
But i think Bounty is a main source only for newbie member because there are no creativity to worked/proved in different platform. Failed and Scam projects now it  is very common issues. So my concern in real project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
If I sense that a project think less of bounty participants, making them look like they are scavenging for some valueless token, I immediately distance myself from such project! I believe so much in cryptocurrency and if I see a project with potential , I invest and do bounty!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 03:26:42 AM
The reason why almost everybody is accusing bounty hunters is because they apparently they didn't really like them, some team and bounty manager even frustrate the process of paying bounty hunters their rewards for every task done deciding different means such as paying bounties after investors and team have gotten their tokens far ahead the time bounty hunters get their which is bad, every stakeholders should be given fair treatment as bounty hunters are indispensable stakeholder in crypto space.. Though few of the bounty hunters are easy to manipulate which make some of them to release their tokens far below ICO price but that is not to generalize that bounty hunters dump market
Activity: 691
October 17, 2018, 03:01:44 AM
That is more about someone's strategy for making a profit. If they sell, we must admit without having to complain. Likewise the opposite if they hold back. I just want to, if all of us feel success.
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 03:00:39 AM
The purpose of reward as a bounty hunter is to sell and get money . Many project take a year before finish there ico listing, sending token to wallet so i have waited so who will hodl such coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 17, 2018, 02:55:32 AM
I got irritated to those people who blame bounty hunters because of the low peice. They should do the  math before even blaming bounty hunters. Usually, only 1-2% are allocated on bounties, so how sure are they that its the bounty uinters dping their coin and not those investors who needed their money. They just want to piint fingers not knowing what it really is.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
October 17, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
Bounty hunters don't appreciate what they get for some of their time. I do social media bounties and article bounties and they pay nice. Obviously some projects are not worth your time let alone your money but it's an awesome way to get involved in crypto if you don't have any funds to Invest.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 02:38:38 AM
Bounty programs are patience-testing work we cant expect profit in a month or so we should keep collecting tokens and wait until next bull market
Activity: 686
October 17, 2018, 02:31:28 AM
Getting a prize from a campaign is fun and this gives a lot of coins to get. Various types of coins are obtained to be able to make one value in a potential coin. Many prize hunters after they get the prize and then can be exchanged to get the price. However, if the coin has a large potential, it will be retained so that the value will increase and provide benefits.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 16, 2018, 12:32:38 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Exactly! this is just a flip flopping issue. All they want to do is put something to blame out of there incompetence. This is just a cheap invented accusation out of nowhere. The truth why those so called dumping issue always put to blame on Bounty Hunters because they want to cover there mistakes about the Platform development and project handling. if the platform is not completed yet why they would launch the project without a working product or services to drive and spur the demand of its token that's why it ended in dumping and eventually die. this is not new lots of them are still brewing to run and ICO.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
October 16, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

That's the opinion of everyone, but I think blaming the bounty hunter is a mistake. Because we all work to make money, everyone is rewarded. As a good investor, they must understand the impact of bounty hunters and other factors. if they can not calculate that, they're just a guy who had no knowledge of investment.
Activity: 672
October 16, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
I don’t know that people said bad things here, but I’m only for good thoughts about bounty, because I think that today you have to start paying for tokens or tokens because it’s a necessity, just like any other job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
It's a reward for participants, for developers, it's an opportunity for many people to know and use their altcoin!
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 16, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
I think bounty hunters and investors are very similar, the different is how they pay for the tokens (work / money) And also, if I participate in a bounty, I pick it just as carefully, as an ICO, I invest money. Not sure if everybody thinks like me, but I have never considered myself as a dumper, when I earned tokens through bounty.

Well said mate I agree with you if we work they will reward us by tokens if invest then too they will give tokens. Time and patience matters if we plan for long-term, I am sure we will not lose money at any cost. Make sure it is a good bounty and ICO to avoid scam.
well if you say so . . . i think the difference between investor and bounty hunters are not just that simple,I think the number of tokens owned by bounty hunters is very little compared to investors. (in my opinion)
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

I agree with you, why are many people who blame the bounty hunter if coin prices go down, then why are people so angry and as if we are not allowed to sell our coins, because if the coin is very good then I am sure the price will definitely increase and investors no need to worry if the bounty hunter sells their coins and the price goes down, instead investors should be happy because they can buy more at a cheap price.

Oh, I have to agree that bounty hunters should not be blamed for everything, it was the guys who created bounties, and then allowed bounty hunters to get away with poor quality that are to be blamed,,, I remember people used to get >5000 dollars just for doing translation of ANN posts that looked like Google translate, and then pay even much more to bounty hunters who did 5 to 10 posts on Steemit,,, when most of the content was rewritten.

People saw how much easy it was to "Earn" this big money and bounty hunters grew and grew. And then you see 100 bounty hunters promoting 10 programs at the same time.

So no, not the fault of bounty hunters entirely, but they surely share some blame, just not as much as ICOs.

However, scammers always make excuses. Usually, dumping by bounty hunters is their best excuse.
This excuse make most investors to turn their finger at the bounty hunter instead of the ICO scammer.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 16, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

I agree with you, why are many people who blame the bounty hunter if coin prices go down, then why are people so angry and as if we are not allowed to sell our coins, because if the coin is very good then I am sure the price will definitely increase and investors no need to worry if the bounty hunter sells their coins and the price goes down, instead investors should be happy because they can buy more at a cheap price.

Oh, I have to agree that bounty hunters should not be blamed for everything, it was the guys who created bounties, and then allowed bounty hunters to get away with poor quality that are to be blamed,,, I remember people used to get >5000 dollars just for doing translation of ANN posts that looked like Google translate, and then pay even much more to bounty hunters who did 5 to 10 posts on Steemit,,, when most of the content was rewritten.

People saw how much easy it was to "Earn" this big money and bounty hunters grew and grew. And then you see 100 bounty hunters promoting 10 programs at the same time.

So no, not the fault of bounty hunters entirely, but they surely share some blame, just not as much as ICOs.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
I think bounty hunters and investors are very similar, the different is how they pay for the tokens (work / money) And also, if I participate in a bounty, I pick it just as carefully, as an ICO, I invest money. Not sure if everybody thinks like me, but I have never considered myself as a dumper, when I earned tokens through bounty.

Well said mate I agree with you if we work they will reward us by tokens if invest then too they will give tokens. Time and patience matters if we plan for long-term, I am sure we will not lose money at any cost. Make sure it is a good bounty and ICO to avoid scam.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 16, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: