Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards - page 13. (Read 3231 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
Bounty is the easiest way to enter the market. Otherwise it would never become as popular as now. However, they does not work in propper way.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 04, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Those people are only trying to find an excuse to what it is happening in the market at the moment, they see that almost all coins are going down after the ico and they want someone to blame and the bounty hunters are easy prey, but the real reasons the value of the coins go down are two, one is the market itself and the second is that most icos sell their coins for a price that is too expensive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
bounty is cheaps promotion ,team can giving token or coin thats haven't price, but i think bounty make goods for who holding the token or coin
and with the gift of people who find it difficult to earn income to make investments or trades that can be helped by the gift, because this gift is very productive by following a campaign bounty or bounty hunter
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 04, 2018, 11:41:11 AM
I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

most likely the recipient of the coin, then immediately throw it away from the hunt because they are afraid that if often detained long will lose the price. all have their opinions. only sharp instincts that can predict the right time to throw away the coins you get.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
November 04, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
bounty is cheaps promotion ,team can giving token or coin thats haven't price, but i think bounty make goods for who holding the token or coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 04, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

I agree with you, this is the business of every person to sell or hold. Everyone says that the hunters cut the price is not true, because the company bounty, at best, allocated 5% of the coins.
Activity: 770
November 04, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
All this time i kept thinking, on how can an mount of about 1% or 2% amount of coins from the total supply could cause a price of a coins to be dropping so significant.
I think there is another things that causing that thing to happen
Activity: 182
November 04, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

The most funny thing is that every bounty hunter be like "if I sell all, it would not affect the token rate" and there are 10 thousand of them, who think the same.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 22, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Most bounty hunters now are just hostages of circumstances - they get their reward long after the coin has been listed. By selling the tokens at a much lower price they just try to get what they were promised. From my personal experience - I recently got my bounty reward which was supposed to be XXX dollars if sold at ICO price, but now it's like 9 times lower. So what should I do in such a situation?..
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
October 22, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
Just grow some think skin dude. Do you take it personally if you here people complaining about bounty hunters dumping after a certain token is listed on a exchange? Its a free market and you can do whatever you want with your tokens and don't bother with what others are saying. Just my .2 satoshi.

Which means I don't think this before posting it right? You just need same knowledge to avoid what you seems not thinkable to you. Ode
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
October 20, 2018, 09:29:12 AM
They are only picking on hunters for no reason, I don't know how 1% of a total supply with affect the dip of a token and I have seen a token that hold bounty reward for three months and the token still dump by 90% of the listed price , so my question is who dump when hunters are yet to get their reward , most of the dev are the dumper and those that got in at private sale.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 20, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

No one condemns you for selling your earnings whenever you want. Experienced people just suggest that you should not rush to sell their awards at any price. When at one moment everyone rushes to sell their coins - the price will definitely fall. But if everyone will sell their coins gradually the price will not change and you can get more money.
How to act is up to you.
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 09:21:24 AM
In my very own opinion regarding the matter wherein most of bounty hunters dumped immediately their tokens as soon as they are being listed in market exchanges is because most of ICOs are just active in the beginning and soon after that they will just be abandoned by their developer and their market value will go downward and useless.
Activity: 560
October 20, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

Man, agree with you. Bounty hunters can't dump the price, they have only 1-5% of total supply. The teams just want to justify theirselves and their bad projects.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 20, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
Even the percentage of the token is low for the bounty participants they still have a big effect on the market.
As long as the participants sold their tokens at low price it will indicate some fall.
If they will just list their token on sell orders that might help to go up in the price.
No one has the right to ask or demand a people about their belongings.
they work for it and they deserve to sell it anytime.
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
In my opinion, the bounty is a reward for the effort, time and effort of the bounty hunters. When you receive the reward, some bounty hunters will sell it immediately and some of them will keep it and see it as an investment opportunity. But now, the crypto market has many fraudulent projects, so bounty hunters need to use their knowledge and experience to carefully analyze and carefully select projects to participate in bounty bonuses.
Activity: 294
October 20, 2018, 08:39:51 AM
I do not advise you to pay attention. I complained to one, I did not pay attention to him. Wink
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 20, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
They ought not to complain with just 1% of the total supply being sold after dishing out the rewards. I think they lowkey hate bounty hunters but fail to understand how important and powerful these guys are.

Actually, bounty hunters opens up the opportunity for an ICO to gather support and investors. Well, bounty hunters are like market advertisers that supports the project. If we are not present, there will be no advertisements. There will be no income, so we should also consider the bounty hunter's rights.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

We bounty hunters has a right to our tokens because we do effort of it. They just put on blame to us easily inorder to have a reason why their ICO  suddenly dropped its value, but they can't dictate neither we sell or hold our tokens in the market.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

Gift hunters throw coins when they receive it, they only have a small supply of coins, the bounty hunters if they don't sell quickly may only get a low price because they are dumped by investors. so maybe making a sale when the hounter bounties receive the prize is the right action
Pages:
Jump to: