Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 21. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
If you need money, i should sell you tokens, but if you have job and don't need money now, i advice you don't listen your wife and just hodl) Because now not best time to selling, i think best time will be in this new year
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I don't think you need to listen to your wife on this issue. Unless of course she is an experienced trader and understands the cryptocurrency market better than you. If you still haven't sold your coins, why do it now, when more news tells us that a market reversal is possible soon.
Activity: 57
you need to tell you wife what is really going on so she understand what is going on, you need to tell them that you can get the same profit you lost last year just be patience and keep waiting until btc is recover in the market and soon your wife will be happy also
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Patience is one of the keys to success in crypto. I also believe that the market will increase again and the tokens or coins that you are currently saving will benefit when you sell them again sometime. Hold and save it.

Agree with you patience is one of thing that you could earn a lot of profit. Though we cant really say that hold it dont listen to your wife . As my self im tempted to sell my coin right now although the price is really low because also my wife said it . We are on the same situation but i do advice on you pal if you sold it ? for what reason?  are you in need of money? or not? As my self i do need money so i think i do sell it by this week. hopefully
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Patience is one of the keys to success in crypto. I also believe that the market will increase again and the tokens or coins that you are currently saving will benefit when you sell them again sometime. Hold and save it.
Activity: 119
Wife is a part of family but not all decisions coming from wife will be followed because in this situation the wife not knowing of all transactions especially in bitcoin organization and it depends all of you if the wife plan to sell all of it then go for it if is a good decesions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I just want to ask one question, did you use your wife joint account saving funds to buy cryptocurrency? If yes, then maybe you really make her disappointed, but if answer is NO, then you should let her shut up and told her your holding assets have a chance let her have a easy life, but need to patient right now and support your decision
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Since you purchase your coins on May 2017 it's not too high enough at that time and selling it today to please your wife could still get you profits (I'm hoping). Yeah we can't predict the market and if all of us know that $19k is the highest price of BTC then goes dip to $6k then all of us had decided to sell it all. This is business and we should bear it and embrace the system and I hope that you had learned a lot on your experience and next time don't hesitate to decide and sell your coins if you had already gain good profits. Too greedy is not good in this business.
Activity: 70
Try you luck again this time buddy. Disappointments will come and go. That's one of the self rules in crypto, never get into your emotions. You are not the only one who miss the chance last year but this is not yet the end. You already have the investment, hold it a little longer. Everyone is positive, the glory will sure come Smiley
Activity: 295
Dont listen to your wife If only she is not crypto expert with huge background) I dont listen people who know nothing about crypto and only heard of Bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 142
If you sell your cryptocurrency now, then you are definitely losing money. At present, this market is not a good time to sell cryptocurrencies. I still should keep patience and continue to wait. I believe this market will pick up again, so continue to hold With your cryptocurrency you will get more profit in the future.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Do you know that the reason why women rarely take part in risky investment? Because women psychology prefer stability. They has not big liver to make a big investment. I think you should take decision by yourself only.
Activity: 27
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Well, maybe the situation is difficult, because even the closest person doesn't believe what we stand for. But that's how investment is, and for those who just enter it might be better if all possibilities were discussed together before making an investment, because not everyone has the same perception of time and patience.
Activity: 98
Don't sell now dude, explain thing to your wife and let her understand it will get better again. If you sell now, I think you have made a loss. Hodl it some more time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I know you will listen to your wife, but in my opinion, it should not, the market will fly back and then you will regret it, sell too early altcoin price will be low.
Activity: 70
I think that although there are many opportunities to make money in the market, you should control your investment funds, and you should not put all your savings into it!
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Hello guys,

Hi! Why can not you compromise with your wife? I can sell the half of your coins (if you actually went to the cryptomarket at May 2017 you should still in profit after December 2017). Leave the second half in case the market grows again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Wife don't need to listen, need to rely on yourself. Sell then elbows will bite, soon the market will recover and everything will go to growth, need patience
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
Women don't understand the crypto world, my wife says the same thing, but I don't listen to it and I expect the bull to come back.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
That is the thing with life partnerships, yes? Everything is a shared decision. I would say, if it is not needed, and the decision to go into Bitcoin was made together, then the decision to get out should be made together. For me, the relationship with a family or friend is far more important than anything, but I also feel that people who are close enough to you, should understand your point of view.

Compromise maybe, and keep both satisfied. Or take what you need, keep some for a rainy day.
Pages:
Jump to: