Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 23. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Who knows, maybe your wife is right, the fact that the crypto currency is poorly predictable.
But often it happens that you hold your coins for a long time, you wait and do not sell while the market is down, and when finally you decide to sell, the market turns up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Trust me, I'm in a similar situation. Me and the girl sold a car to invest in a crypt, I was counting on it in a fairly short period of time. But as it turned out it all dragged on for quite a long time and what is most sad, I bought coins early enough and they were hunted in price. The picture is also unpleasant, about 50% of the capital flew down the pipe. She's not happy either, but she's cheering me up and telling me not to sell. So as to sell less is the last thing. We wait and hope for the best. I believe that by the end of the year the market will go up and will close all these negative moments at once.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I think you should explain the cryptocurrency situation with your wife, and then get approval from it before deciding whether to continue investing or selling it. I hope you can convince your wife.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
In my family, I decide everything and my wife does not interfere in my financial issues. And I suggest you talk to her and convince her to wait.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
You should have sold what you've invested + some profits in December, but too late now. (I sold my initial investment in November last year, hodling profits now)

But, everything is 5x down (probably), I wouldn't sell my coins at the lowest price. But if you need money, maybe you're gonna do that.

If you don't need that money, maybe just forget about that and move on. Maybe in the future, you might have a great retirement money. (don't lose the private keys though haha)
Activity: 149
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

We will sell but not now. The trend is not clear. When the money is poured in and the price is pushed higher, it is time to take profit, do not panic and sell off. You will regret it
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Don't listen to her does she know about crypto and she don't know your future plan in crypto why will she be deciding on what you will do for you , do your wish if you see your have make your gain
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I can understand about your wife's decision because in crypto everything become unpredictable.
If you ask me, I probably will do what your wife told me but since I'm still single, I dare to take the risk by keep hold it as long as possible.
Yes, I'm usually purchase coin every month and I'm seeking 100% profit from long term investment !
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

the decision will always be  agreed between you both. if you decide to hold while your wife says sell then there surely is something to do. maybe a toss coin will give you a luck. married person will always have to decide along with your half. that's the sad part of having a wife  Grin i'm married too but i get to keep her something to do to be occupied.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

That's ok. My wife told me to sell 50% last December.
I didn't listen, but only sold 5%, which was still ok since all fiat exposure was taken out + 200% profit.
Now lost 80% value, if i had listened, I'd be better off today  Cry
Hindsight is always 20/20.
Activity: 154
Although I am always a strong advocate for Hodling , you may want to consider selling off a portion of your hold if portfolio if you need cash for family expense
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
a business, don't you depend on other people's waffle. Do not easily wobble, you must make sure your establishments. and don't forget to yourself with science. And don't forget to continue to learn to be better in crypto. So you'll be confident in taking a decision whether to sell or hodl.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
" Blockchain meets social network "
Hello guys,

maybe if you want to sell it, not everything. believe me, the price will also go up again and show the best price. I was concerned, I am concerned about what you feel, you should sell 50% of what you have in December 2017.
Activity: 132
You can tell your wife about the current market situation and get support from it. If your wife still thinks you should sell it or listen to his wife, then family harmony is more important than money.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Hello guys,

As of January 2018 you did not sell it. The best thing you should try to keep hold on. Now the price has gone down too low. Do something with your wife and persuade her. If you sell everything now. You will regret more
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hello guys,

I will always try to suggest you just try to sell them all when the price was going up at least you can sell some of your stashs to the market. I know what you feel about that but i'm still holding a lot of altcoin too.
I only remember that the crypto goes from nothing to something and it just take a few years and more and more good news has come to the crypto. IM hodl. If you are getting some profit and you can try to cash out your profit and then buy back again at the low price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Hello guys,

I think that now we are at the bottom or near the bottoms, I do not see any reason to sell at current levels, if only you urgently need funds, then sell, but I would wait until at least the end of the year if I were in your place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
I agree with your wife. I think you can choose a good price to sell all of your portfolio and leave the market for at least 4 months. The market is not stable and there's no positive signals to hold. Money is everything and don't worry about not having chance to buy. If the bullish market return, there are many chances for you to buy, though you will have to buy btc at $10k or more. And please remember that if you want to beat the market, you have to win yourself first. So, balance your mood, guy
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
can you hold your crypto until December? that's the only way to increase your crypto I expect the market recover in December so keep it hold if you can.
Activity: 132
I don't think you should listen to your wife this time. It is very normal for the price to fall in the cryptocurrency market. Don't sell the currency you own because of the current decline. If you are here. Selling your currency at a low price, then I think you are the real loss of your money.
Pages:
Jump to: